[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest reddynamitez

I just watched ep. 14. It was kinda boring for me. It was cute with her and the F3, but other than that, i feel like they were dragging some of the scenes. Like the scene where she was on boat. Some scene were kinda unnecessary. That's my opinion.

I really hope that they wont cut her scenes out sinces they are really mad at her/agency. Man a whole group of people waiting just for her. Its not really her fault. It's her agencys.

May I ask which actress we are talking about here. i love this drama, i also loved this lead actress in Pure 19. she is one of my fav. thanks

I really hope that they wont cut her scenes out sinces they are really mad at her/agency. Man a whole group of people waiting just for her. Its not really her fault. It's her agencys.

how can they do that tho? i mean all the shooting and editing should be done already.

i dont think they are broadcasting as they shoot, right?

Guest omgit'sme

I heard that's exactly what they do, broadcast as they shoot, but I may be wrong.

A korean actress was shooting a taiwanese drama and she made a remark about how different it was in Korea than Taiwan because in Taiwan everything is already filmed before it is released but in Korea it's released as they are filming. (Park Eun Hye in Silence)

not sure about this.

and yes i agree they dragged out parts in ep 14 which is why i skipped haha, had to get to the good stuff.

Guess what, I have another mv for JP and JD, yup, the break-up scene is just too intense to pass up. The title of the mv is "Jun Pyo and Jan Di, The Break-Up - Part 5. The song is "Time to Say Goodbye" by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman. Hope you like it. I bolded a line in the song where Andrea was referring to his moon....just like JD whose JP's moon.

Time to Say Goodbye

Sung by: Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman

When I'm alone I dream of the horizon and words fail me.

There is no light in a room where there is no sun

and there is no sun if you're not here with me, with me.

From every window unfurls my heart the heart that you have won.

Into me you've poured the light,

the light that you found by the side of the road.

Time to say goodbye.

Places that I've never seen or experienced with you.

Now I shall, I'll sail with you upon ships across the seas,

seas that exist no more,

it's time to say goodbye.

Andrea Bocelli

When you're far away I dream of the horizon and words fail me.

And of course I know that you're with me, with me.

You, my moon, you are with me.

My sun, you're here with me with me, with me, with me.

Time to say goodbye.

Places that I've never seen or experienced with you.

Now I shall, I'll sail with you upon ships across the seas,

seas that exist no more,

Both

I'll revive them with you.

I'll go with you upon ships across the seas,

seas that exist no more,

I'll revive them with you.

I'll go with you.

You and me.

Guest doremii*

actually they are lol they're shooting episodes 15 & 16 right now

I liked the pace of episode 14. It didn't feel rushed like the previous episodes and the editing was actually done decently 0_0

I really like Seo Jin Young's A Little.. why don't they ever play that song in the drama? It's so much better than Lucky -__-

Guest hixanniex

how can they do that tho? i mean all the shooting and editing should be done already.

yes they do film while the show is broadcasting.

that is why they are some changes from those extended preview and the actual episode.

but the changes are somewhat small not a lot though

Guest jeune_daisy

After I watched ep.13-14, I came up with this.

I tried to make it's funny by using the contrast song, but I end up crying instead... :tears:

Hope you guys enjoy it as well.

man, i know the schedule is tight, but gosh the directing/editing isn't that great. the most unnecessary scenes are drawn out forever while the important, substantial ones are so choppy so that we're all like 'wtf just happened???' omg has the director never heard about transitions? regardless of the shoddy work, some scenes were still awesome (omg the scene of jandi crying w/ the mask on and jihoo hugging her from behind was so heart-wrenching).

i feel bad for the production though because they're working with such bothersome conditions (i.e., screaming fans, busy young rising stars, as well as the usual production politics and company pressure).

oh, and on today's news about lee so eun. seriously, i thought it was lame for the production, no matter how pissed they were, to release the issue to the public. now there's going to be more scrutiny and nosy reporters/fans around than usual. so much for the happy-go-lucky fluffy feel that the drama was supposed to bring to its audiences.

Guest 이야기

Yes, they do film while the drama is airing because they take into consideration the viewer's response in order to keep the ratings high. Apparently that's why we've been seeing lots of Jihoo - because his fans are complaining that he's not getting enough airtime and that BoF is using his popularity. That's why their filming is on a strict time limit. They only have a week to finish filming the next two episodes and to edit the scenes before airing. I definitely understand why Group 8 is angry. I love Kim So Eun, but her agency is extremely irresponsible for this to have happened.

Guest vthinkg

Kim So Eun is a No Show

source: allkpop

I hope this hasn't been mention yet and I hope nothing is going to happen to her. I bet she's so busy and you doesn't even know her own schedule. Really, to me, it's not really her fault its her people's fault for causing her all this trouble they're the ones telling her where to go and when to go. They should of known better and not get in her trouble. But Group 8 needs to calm down too. They don't have to get all legal over miss time management.

Thanks for your post! :)

Wow, I hope this won't affect Group 8 decision with having her played GaEul...I really hope they won't switch her out for some other actress to play GaEul...I love her relationship & chemistry with JiYung and she and Jandi gets along real well too. This is so sad...I blame her agency because they should know better than to keep her for shooting a CF over the drama...esp since the drama is on such tight schedule already. I hope Group 8 won't reprimand her but take actions toward her agency instead.

Guest nousasamechie

OMG! Thank you for sharing this video! Talk about soulmates (even though its fanmade). The concept of reuniting soulmates is so fitting for JanHoo. <3

actually the part when JanDi had her bags and said bye to JiHoo and thanked him happened in the past.. JiHoo is just reminiscing it.. that scene really happened BEFORE JanDi go to Macao.. JiHoo only thought of it when he was thinking about Jandi.. then the reminiscing time stops and JiHoo woke up JanDi..

Adding to that, in Ep. 14 when Jan Di mentioned meeting Jun Pyo seemed like a dream and Ji Hoo responded it wasn't, I took it as a reflection of how he believes in JP/JD's love, but also his feelings for Jan Di too. His flashback to her leaving displays how badly he already began to miss her presence. He couldn't sleep all night and before he knew it he was on a plane and standing by her side. He mentions that if it was a dream, it wouldn't have been so hard (meaning for him letting her go, and for Jan Di seeing Jun Pyo again). Also for him, he didn't want her to be a dream either so chased after her. His initiative to be by her brought the other F4 members and once again, he began her "firefighter."

Adding to that, in Ep. 14 when Jan Di mentioned meeting Jun Pyo seemed like a dream and Ji Hoo responded it wasn't, I took it as a reflection of how he believes in JP/JD's love, but also his feelings for Jan Di too. His flashback to her leaving displays how badly he already began to miss her presence. He couldn't sleep all night and before he knew it he was on a plane and standing by her side. He mentions that if it was a dream, it wouldn't have been so hard (meaning for him letting her go, and for Jan Di seeing Jun Pyo again). Also for him, he didn't want her to be a dream either so chased after her. His initiative to be by her brought the other F4 members and once again, he began her "firefighter."

When I was watching that scene I thought the same too. The reflection and what he said to JD about it not being a dream, and that if it was a dream it wouldn't hurt so much. It was like JH giving a non-confession about his feelings and at the same time acknowledging JD's feelings for JP. I know that JH and JP both love JD and that their love are expressed differently but the dept of the love is the same...maybe because I'm a total biased JoonDi lover, I feel that JP love JD more deeply, passionately, desperately; whereas JH love JD gently, softly and that in time that love will eventually fade :sweatingbullets: but the bond and connection remain...which I think makes JH and JD soulmate in term of spiritual connection^_^

Oh wow, I never realized my signature quote actually held significance for Episode 14. The scenes they shot in Macau were probably the most in-character episodes for me so far.

Just an observation, if Jihoo said that his grandfather left right after the accident... is it safe to assume that he was actually raised by his household staff, huh? Ahhh, majority of the F4 members indeed live angsty lives... the only exception would have to be Woobin. :) Which makes sense as to why he has such a happy disposition in life. Oh, and how cute was his outfit in that basketball scene? Hehe!

^Yes, everytime i pass by your signature i always find myself reading it and a part of me goes... :huh: --but it especially makes sense now. ;) Perfect perfect.^^ And indeeeeed, the majority of the F4 members lived a pretty sadistic life. Horrible, psychology-wise. :(

don't you all think LEE MINHO is just perfect and hawt as the leader of F4........just look at this scene from ep 3 while he was taking a shower....i bet lots of people wants to join him :blush: :blush: :blush:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5958/19...66409196ps1.gif

^ Do you even have to ask???!! HAHA~~ of course! The first time i saw that scene, i didn't even think of the logic behind it~ who has a mirror in their shower? :lol: Well, in this sense, it's kind of hot actually.. :phew: hahaha.

JD: Can I ask you a question?

JP: Are you not going to ask if I tell you not to? Do as you always do. It doesn't suit you.

JD: When you lie to someone, because you like that someone so much, hiding your own feelings for that person's sake, is that the right thing to do?

JP: Right, my butt! What the heck is that?! That's just being strangers, not liking that person. If the world ends the next day, you'll first die from regret!

JD: Gu Jun Pyo! ... You might not be dumb in everything after all!

JP: You just realized that now? It's my motto that it's better to regret after doing something rather than regretting for inaction.

Perhaps this indicates JP's maturity and growth since ep 4. But JP, please remember your motto and prove to the world that you're not dumb in everything after all!

^ Thank you for this! I didn't even think to go back on Joon Pyo's words. I think if we go back to the first episodes, we can find a lot of character development just by comparisons of their lines. Now that i think of it, i think such foreshadowing lines of the characters are probably scattered around. After bawling at the scene in ep5 where Joon Pyo saves Jan Di and says "Sorry" i was a bit :unsure: at his words.. he doesn't believe in saying "sorry"~ yet he did anyways. And in ep14 when he says "What do you want? By chance, you're not expecting lines like: I'm sorry, forgive me, I'll go back to you so wait."~ as discussed in this thread already, those were the things he actually wanted to say to Jan Di.. He would've never said those words to anyone in the first episodes. I just love this character development. It's beautful. :blush:

The song "Starlight Tears" is amazing, I love it. No matter how many times they play it (and they play it A LOT) it's still heart-breaking each time they do. The music comes in at the perfect time. Their clothes are amazing too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the suits and the skinny ties and the scarves. So hot.

^ Omg, you too?? I feel the same way about "Starlight Tears"~~ i think that song + SS501's "Because I'm Stupid" is always placed at the right time. Even if they appear multiple times, both of them definitely set the right mood. I find myself teary-eyed a lot when "Starlight Tears" is on. :blush: Can't get over the perfection of where this song is placed in each episode. Or maybe, i'm just overly loving this song.^^

>>Speaking of this song, does anyone know where i can find the instrumental to it?? It's absolutely beautiful when they play it.^^

hullo! i've just started watching this drama.. literally just an hour ago, and i've just noticed that they play some songs from different drama's. i'm only finishing up episode 1 but i recognized one song from "My girl", and there's this other song that i don't know. i'm not quite so sure if i can post this but it has to mainly do with this drama so i think it'll be ok. does anyone know what the song that plays when jandi sees the teddy bear and outfit that her friend left for her?? i'm not sure if it's from this drama's original ost or if it's from another drama, but i like the song >.<

^ Uhm... well, the director is Jeon Ki Sang (전기상) who also directed "My Girl"~~ perhaps that's why some songs re-appear.^^ I think it's cute that they were used. ^_^ And that song.. hm, i'm not sure~ but it may just be a music score used for BOF.

When I was watching that scene I thought the same too. The reflection and what he said to JD about it not being a dream, and that if it was a dream it wouldn't hurt so much. It was like JH giving a non-confession about his feelings and at the same time acknowledging JD's feelings for JP. I know that JH and JP both love JD and that their love are expressed differently but the dept of the love is the same...maybe because I'm a total biased JoonDi lover, I feel that JP love JD more deeply, passionately, desperately; whereas JH love JD gently, softly and that in time that love will eventually fade :sweatingbullets: but the bond and connection remain...which I think makes JH and JD soulmate in term of spiritual connection^_^

^ Ok, yes. I'm a biased Joon Di advocate as well. :sweatingbullets: But i really do think that that was one of Ji Hoo's confessions in disguise. He doesn't want it to be a dream after all he's done and sacrificed.

And certainly, BOF is filmed while broadcasting at the same time. I think that should already explain the tight schedule of BOF and the health of the actors. :sweatingbullets:

I watch Ep 13, 14.

So sad but it's really good.

I can see JP's feeling about JD. He is very sad, hurt the feeling of heart. But he can't share with anybody.

Maybe, in Ep 15 i hope that JP and JP come back together, i know they have many problem but just together.

I think they can overcome :x

Guest jtranla

ep14 viikii srt resync for 720p version

MU Link

it is not perfect, but watchable. don't have time to make it perfect...takes too much time, at least 5-6hrs. If you want the resync for ental, then visit aja-aja.com

Guest janegph

Episode 13-14, made me cry ... I was really sad ... and in anticipation of this I didn't watched it live for I know it will be this way...glad that there are some scenes that made me laugh e.g. trumpet waking JP and the shoes scene with the fiancee... I'm dreading Episode 15 i just watched some spoilers of the episode and it still a sad episode....bu hu hu...

omggg ep 14 was so sad!! i criied like a pinkberry! :tears:

jandi was crying, jun pyo was crying!!

ahh JPs motherr is a hardcore WITCH MAN!!!

and JPs fiance what ever, omg i feel bad for her, u can already tell shes gna like him soon or laterrr

and and shes so charismic, and she got short hair like jan di too

shes not them rich snobby girls :(

JP BETTER NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HERRR! i would kill him!

i feel bad for him tho, after his pics of jandi then video clip of him promising his dad shows up :(

Ji Hoo likes Jandi noww == greaaaat! ddnt return her affection then, now u want her!

well too bad buddy! shes like JP!

apparently in the japanese vers JD supposed to lose his memory, hope he doesnt! too cliche!