[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest waverly_xiong

Kim So Eun is a No Show

Update: 5 1/2 hours later, Kim So Eun showed up and they were able to start filming.

Group Eight, the production company behind KBS2TV Boys Before Flowers are fuming.

The reason being Kim So Eun who is playing Ga Eul. She was supposed to turn up for filming at 2pm this afternoon. But 4 hours later, she was still nowhere to be found.

For the scene, 70 extras plus the crew added up to over 100 people who were all waiting for Kim So Eun's arrival. The scene was one of Jun Pyo's birthday party. She was understood to be at a CF filming shoot but the production company is arguing that they had rejected the idea due to scheduling conflicts. On Kim So Eun's side, her reps are sticking with the story that they told the production company beforehand. Due to this incident, the whole production is being set back (even further). The production company is considering taking legal action.

Yikes. The drama behind the drama.

source: allkpop

I hope this hasn't been mention yet and I hope nothing is going to happen to her. I bet she's so busy and you doesn't even know her own schedule. Really, to me, it's not really her fault its her people's fault for causing her all this trouble they're the ones telling her where to go and when to go. They should of known better and not get in her trouble. But Group 8 needs to calm down too. They don't have to get all legal over miss time management.

TIME wasted is MONEY wasted, so I understand why Group 8 will be taking legal actions against her talent agency. Her agency was even told that it couldn't be done, since they were on a tight filming schedule.

Aside from that, I hope they explain how chairman Kang came to be so heartless! I am definitely looking forward to that!

Guest Dreamweaver2

I just aw ep.14 and like during the flashbacks, there were scenes of JD being kidnapped and JP saving her, like HYD. But I didnt see it in the drama ;( HELP!?

Think that it was the end of Ep11 and beginning of of Ep12.

Guest 이야기

I don't get how so many people thought JP was being cold about the breakup scene? JP has been desperate to be with JD and changing his rotten ways to be the man she needs. Plus we all know his mother is a she-devil! JP had to be mean to be kind.

I don't expect JD to understand cause she's a bit of a ditto head. That's why JH is around to clear things up. JH might be the only one with wisdom and a rational mind to calm the storms between JP and JD.

I have no doubt that the breakup scene devastated JP more than JD could imagine!

Agreed. People are so bent on hating Joon Pyo for doing what he had to do that they refuse to see the reasons behind his actions.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing the storyline change up between JP and JD. I guess I still can't get over how rotten JP used to be and now he's being rewarded with true love <_< JH hasn't been so rotten in the past and he will be rewarded with more pain and heartbreak, at least it seems to be where this is all headed. :tears:

Blame it on my sick sense of humor. But wouldn't it be hilarious if the PD totally changes the ending and have Jihoo end up with JD and Junpyo with his fiancee? Can you imagine the hate mails?!?! LOL ;)

LOL, the PD would never take Jandi away from Joon Pyo. I'd definitely be sending those hate letters.

I think the point of HYD was to show Joon Pyo's growth. Yes, Joon Pyo was mean and rotten. But then Jandi arrived in a whirlwind and changed his entire perspective towards people. And that's got to mean something. Besides, Joon Pyo was raised to put himself above all others. Are you really going to blame him for his upbringing? And everybody deserves love. For Joon Pyo, it's Jandi.

Guest mysticalz

here is picture that i found......do you think this is the ending scene of BOF........you could see in the picture Jun pyo have snorkle goggles around his neck (means he already overcome his fear of swimming) and jandi wearing the necklace that jun pyo gave her in ep 12 (just look at her neck to see the necklace coz its too small) :lol::o

193848959148278700pp2.jpg

I just aw ep.14 and like during the flashbacks, there were scenes of JD being kidnapped and JP saving her, like HYD. But I didnt see it in the drama ;( HELP!?

just go to youtube......the kidnapping is ep 12.....but the kidnaping :tears: really started at the last 2 minutes of ep 11......hope this helps you :w00t:

Guest sweet_maple

the manga has a happy ending, in terms that domyoji and makino are together, but they both have to finish their "obligations". domyoji has to stay in NY to study how to run the company and makino goes to the university to study law. maybe here to study medicine? the Jdrama version also ended like this, but they make a movie special which closes everything with a wedding

i dont think the PD going to change into a sad ending for the main couple. the writer and all of hanadan fans in this planet going to hunt him down if he did that :lol:

I can't help laughing when reading your last setence :lol: , I'm dead sure that I 'll join in hunting PD team if they change to bad ending. :P

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing the storyline change up between JP and JD. I guess I still can't get over how rotten JP used to be and now he's being rewarded with true love <_< JH hasn't been so rotten in the past and he will be rewarded with more pain and heartbreak, at least it seems to be where this is all headed. :tears:

Blame it on my sick sense of humor. But wouldn't it be hilarious if the PD totally changes the ending and have Jihoo end up with JD and Junpyo with his fiancee? Can you imagine the hate mails?!?! LOL ;)

This one is so hilarious too :lol: , you guys are so rock with humorous sense. I imagine about the increasing of visitor to Korea to hunt the PD B), hunting trip ^^

here is picture that i found......do you think this is the ending scene of BOF........you could see in the picture Jun pyo have snorkle goggles around his neck (means he already overcome his fear of swimming) and jandi wearing the necklace that jun pyo gave her in ep 12 (just look at her neck to see the necklace coz its too small) :lol::o

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2120/19...48278700pp2.jpg

yeay!

i hope it's noy just for a photo shoot

for a magazine or something

Guest XiahxTiffany

oo so the song that was sang when JD was crying

is a foreshadow thats supposed to tell people that JP and JD will be together

wow thx for telling us the true title of the song :)

Guest hodgepodge

just go to youtube......the kidnapping is ep 12.....but the kidnaping :tears: really started at the last 2 minutes of ep 11......hope this helps you :w00t:

Interesting, I never noticed that until you pointed it out

Guest mysticalz

yeay!

i hope it's noy just for a photo shoot

for a magazine or something

this picture is from the actual drama and not a phtoshoot for a commercial

Guest izzit4me

Anybody knows wat's the song, which was played during the part when Jandi went up to Jihoo's room and thanked him.....? I don't seem to find it in the Boys Over Flowers OST that I have leh... :(

Guest secret_valentine

i can't wait for ep.15... but i know there is just going to be more heartbreak....

but BOF is always bringing surprise and excitment so looking forward to it...

Guest ginny_potter

Oh wow, I never realized my signature quote actually held significance for Episode 14. The scenes they shot in Macau were probably the most in-character episodes for me so far.

Just an observation, if Jihoo said that his grandfather left right after the accident... is it safe to assume that he was actually raised by his household staff, huh? Ahhh, majority of the F4 members indeed live angsty lives... the only exception would have to be Woobin. :) Which makes sense as to why he has such a happy disposition in life. Oh, and how cute was his outfit in that basketball scene? Hehe!

Guest mysticalz

don't you all think LEE MINHO is just perfect and hawt as the leader of F4........just look at this scene from ep 3 while he was taking a shower....i bet lots of people wants to join him :blush: :blush: :blush:

193848986766409196ps1.gif

I hope that picture is a scene from the drama. Just saw your reply above. Thread moves too fast.. XD

Anyway, so it's from the drama. ^^

Wouldn't it be sweet if say, JP overcame his fear of swimming for JD.

I mean..since JD shouldn't swim anymore, JP would swim for her... :rolleyes:

kairu, cheer up! the english title (Time To Say Goodbye) is very misleading and many people think that the song is sad and about the end of a relationship. BUT the original title in italian is "Con te partiro" which literally means "with you, i will leave". :P meaning the couple goes away TOGETHER! (also, the lyrics to the song discuss the future travels of a couple)

so while the song sounds incredibly sad, the song itself is a hopeful one - which, IMHO, bodes good things for JunPyo and JanDi :P

Oh.. so that's the direct translation of the song title!

It's not really goodbye as in the end, rather meaning they should embrace the world together.

Thanks for informing us. ^^

Guest mysticalz

i can't wait for ep.15... but i know there is just going to be more heartbreak....

but BOF is always bringing surprise and excitment so looking forward to it...

lol u said it right....ep. 15 will be the episode where jandi will find out jun pyo has a fienace and her life saver is his fiance :tears:

Guest melmel88

Sharing another parody: TWILIGHT 2min23 Enjoyy ^_^ :

LOL! Thanks for sharing! That was amusing.

Anyway, im only up to ep 13 atm T_T and reading all these spoilers make me anxious!

I'm afraid i'll cry like a sooky baby in ep.14!

HAHA. Anywho, i've always wondered why JunPyo never gave those red cards to those annoying 3 girls.

Would'nt that be entertaining, watching them get bullied rather them bullying JanDi. :P

don't you all think LEE MINHO is just perfect and hawt as the leader of F4........just look at this scene from ep 3 while he was taking a shower....i bet lots of people wants to join him :blush: :blush: :blush:

Yes i do agreed with you.. :blush: he looks good when his hair is wet..hehehe.... and he was the tallest among them....makes him stand out...and leader of F4...

I'm definitely looking forward to the remaining episodes of BOF.......

LMH, GHS,KHJ,KB,KJ and BOF Fighting!!!