Snsd Girls Are Rude?

Guest superjay

lol number 2 about yoona, was from a variety show, where they did a game similar to X-man's of course. (there was a pre-debut article where they asked SNSD who they wanted to be like, and Yoona even said that they would want to be like this generations' SES)

So i could probably make a list like this for every single artist out there, lol this list is just a reason to hate the girls.

lol like Shin Haechul said, you're not their parents, you're not their sunbaes, you're not their manager, don't treat them like you own them.

Suju's manager even said that the girls were cool with Junjin & Suju (oh gawd they've been together in the same company since pre-debut, they're a family). So i don't understand why fans are nitpicking everything the girls are doing, it's the entertainment industry, you have to say things to get known and be known. I'm sorry if they offended you guys for calling them this or that, but when SES and Shinhwa themselves are fine with the girls, it just makes me wonder if these are personal attacks because it doesn't seem logical for fans to care more than the artists themselves. Once again, lol if I had free time and wanted to, I could make the same list about any artist up there, and say they were being disrespectful.

That's my two cents.

Big Bang comment, Tiffany has said multiple times that she's close with Big Bang, and especially Taeyang, and calls him Youngbae all the time, his real name. A lot of these translations are extremely off and very much so exaggerated.

The Tiffany stuff about SS501, I've never seen before, except from this article, so I don't know where that's from. If she said it, well then I guess it doesn't matter now, since the Girls did apologize on their official site and said they were be more considerate.

As for the stupid fans doing stupid things, lol what does that have to do with the girls themselves being rude ? I still don't understand that.

FYI, Wonderfuls & SNSD fans are actually quite cool, except for a few stupid fans that make things a rivalry, so yeah.

Double-standards suck.

oh and for the last time. SOSHIFIED is NOT SNSD's fc name. They still do not have an official fan club, so the article is fail for mentioning soshified ?

and the final cherry on the sundae.

SNSD posted on their official site (they haven't done this for a while.)

And have sincerely apologize for whatever inconsiderate things they have done, so get over it.

To Everyone Who Loves SNSD:

Hello, this is SNSD..

This is the first time we’re leaving a message on our website.

We should’ve done it earlier… T_T

Since we’ve debuted, we’ve been receiving lots of support from you guys for the past ten months. The reason that we’ve been so successful is you.

In retrospect, we have lots of good memories to relive, don’t we?

The debut performance that we’ve been waiting and dreaming about for so long… Our first fan meeting that we held right after the first performance… The first time we reached #1, which made us cry so much… The ‘new artist award’ that we aspired to when we were trainees… Into The New World, Kissing You and Baby Baby. ^^ Despite the busy schedules we were happy.

We thank our fans for giving us such happy memories. ^^

Our busy ten months were full of precious memories… but there were moments that we now regret… And our hearts are heavy… Those regretful moments made us more mature and learn a lot… Our inappropriate comments and actions, our failure to use more proper and respectful language and so on have hurt many people, to whom we sincerely apologize. We will try to be more considerate in our behavior.

We want to thank everyone who loved and believed in us. There are no words to describe how thankful we are for our fans who waved pink balloons wherever we went. To return your favor, we will work harder and sing with all our hearts.

We are preparing to show you a new side of SNSD!

For people who support us, we are studying hard and trying our best to better ourselves… Please look forward to it~

Be healthy and happy! ^^ <3

via soshistalker.com

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asthua

Literally, 5 of those 10 things are unnecessary.

The other 5, I feel they shouldn't have done, whether SNSD or their fans.

Guest inspire.me*

ooh boy, here comes the Soshi fans that will defend their girls to the end and the antis that will bash them to the end.

drama, drama, drama.

oh so true.

i can't believe we're bringing this up again. close this thread, please.

This is going nowhere. I hate seeing threads like this, really.

What's the big deal with SNSD, who cares, I wish people just

leave it alone. It's either you like them or you don't.

Guest xxReminisce

Sorry to break this to you, but soompi isn't ready for the truth yet. This thread will just end up closed due to fighting between Anti and fans.

lol

looks like the young koreans who are into the media over there have no lives, to be doing this kinda stuff lol

why couldnt they just be like some of my friends; theres more to life than music and the arts. they should really explore if they have that much time to mess around with musical artists

Guest alainachen_604

LMFAO the list of these rumors are SOOO WRONG :)

(you or the source you got these from mixed the words up and added a few words) -_-

I know the truth

why did you bother making this thread

its like you want snsd to be hated <_<

GOD!

JAEHOOO CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE!

^

alaina dear that what ppl do they tried to bring down the gals in many ways if the Booing things not working they made up story or taking sum show of the gals then change what they said here and there w/o even posting the link of the vid and yeah XD

and kekeke those antis wont even bother to look up at the video they just want to trust the "bad" thing coz they need sumthing to bash the gals if not they feel like their life seems empty and meaningless tho

Sorry to break this to you, but soompi isn't ready for the truth yet. This thread will just end up closed due to fighting between Anti and fans.

lol the truth yet im sure u never watch all soshi vid kekeke

oh and for the last time. SOSHIFIED is NOT SNSD's fc name. They still do not have an official fan club, so the article is fail for mentioning soshified ?

LOL even for the small thing they already wrong XD

Guest sponqebobxd

This will be closed when Jaeho sees it. TRUST.

seriously lol

however he closes all the anti-snsd threads yet the one where Shin Haechul stood up for them is still up, despite arguments in there :rolleyes: and he says we're bias?

Guest alainachen_604

i cant believe it

then dont believe it :rolleyes:

its not true anyways even if it were

i dont think the girls would mean

it cause they are goofballs

they would probably saying it in a joking matter :lol:

Guest wowow00

first of all your breaking the picture requirement rule, you need 3 pictures if you don't have

actual pictures of the article

so yeah you'll get a warning if you don't post up 2 more pictures of the girls

second of all MODS should close this before this thread becomes another riot

third of all, if you a true snsd fans, no matter how much wrong they've done you would still like them

and you ppl that dislikes snsd fans, you act like if your idol is oh so 100% perfect

fourth of all to me i'm so tired of seeing all these dumb articles that comes from popseoul, popseoul isn't a trustful site to go to

neither is allkpop, and yes AF does take articles from popseoul and allkpop too, so your just taking the same article from popseoul but from another site that has already posted it up

fifth of all some of those stuff up there, i don't believe in, seems like rumors that ppl tend to talk about it through their mouths

sixth of all, i'm done ^____^

Guest hyuksu

I honestly think we should close all threads regarding the incident (dream concert, etc.). I realize now that we can't have discussions without fans fighting each other.

People need to move on and think about the future. Stop bringing up the past because as you can see, it's just causing unnecessary drama.

Guest subdwfreaky

ooh boy, here comes the Soshi fans that will defend their girls to the end and the antis that will bash them to the end.

drama, drama, drama.

word. you're a genius, dude. :D

LMFAO the list of these rumors are SOOO WRONG :)

I know the truth

rotfl. isn't that just the most hilarious thing i've heard for today? oh dear.....

btw, yes, i do think you need at least 3 pics. that's all. thank you. :)

Archived