[movie 2009] The Naked Kitchen 키친

Guest cheli001

Guest Goombi

^ I have to agree with the overall choice in tones and aesthetic pairing up wonderfully.

신민아 reminded me of Amelie in a way.. and I really like the wardrobe stylist's choices for 주지훈.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cpark1430263252

kind of disappointed with the ending..

and did it not remind anyone else of "my wife got married"..? not the whole plot but just two guys, one girl..and then a baby and the two guys continue being or become friends...and none of the guys actually get with the girl in the end...am i right? lol

but man, never realized how charming joo ji hoon is and looks...wooo

The movie was okay... didn't think it was that great or anything. The acting was mediocre at best, Joo Ji Hoon has done better.

I thought the ending was appropriate for all of them altho it was more open-ended. At least Sang In and Mo Rae still managed to keep their relationship/friendship in-tact. As for Du Re, I didn't feel that bad for him because I didn't really get his connection with Mo-Rae anyway. It seemed a bit too sudden and rushed to me, that he and Mo-Rae would just fall in love together just like that. Thought he was more of a tool to make Mo-Rae realise that she was never really in love with Sang In and rather, was just too dependant on having Sang In as a confidante and big brother.

SORRY! to butt in ... but my intepretation of the ending was: they all lived together as a threesome, no? :huh:

Sang In was going to hunt down Du Re (and he did) when he met Mo Rae at her pal's wedding. He was lonely on his own.

See (group) photo at the end of movie. Listen to their conversation and comments "is there really room for all of us?" ...

Mo Rae was sleeping and the two guys snucked in to take a group picture together with her.

Then next you see the photo of both men with her sleeping in the centre.

===============

I LOVED the JJH-SMA pairing! The languid feel, cinematography etc was good too.

Guest justaddclouds

Is there a streaming link for this?..I review some pages but only the download link was there. :D

i just watched the whole movie on mysoju.com ...

i'm suprised no one has mentioned that yet?

gah! i was kind of creeped out at the beginning

how do you fall for someone that fast?! .. and no one really heard anything?? (at the gallery lol)

but the garage scene where he sings is deff my favorite part <3 jjh makes me *swoon*

& thanks jusahfor some clarification . i knew i heard du re at the end !

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I really like the art directing for Naked Kitchen and Antique Bakery. For me it really bought the movie to life.

Every scene is filmed and decorated in such an artsy way. I can't get enough of it.

Even if the plot was average, it made it enjoyable to watch.

JJN and SMA were so cute together. That sex scene was just so hot, JJH's kisses are SO awesome.

It makes any girl want to be SMA at that moment. :P

I can't get over how much I enjoyed this movie. :lol:

The end was a bit confusing. I dunno if it was just the subs. The dialogue that suggests the threesome, weird.

Guest hannahlove

Pretty interesting for a Korean movie and to see actual kissing/a somewhat provocative scene.

I thought it was good, but the ending was just weird.

Too open ended.

I mean clearly mo rae and du rae had some kind of connection and sometimes you can't just explain WHY people fall for one another. He just did and this made her question her long relationship with her husband.

I don't know if I agree that they lived together..... the three of them. But something happened where the three of them still kept in touch/spent time with one another.

However the movie was longer than it should have been and sometimes too choppy and random.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eunhee102

I really hope someone can tell me what is written in the postcard (behind the photo of 3 person in the last scene)

I guess this card from Duree because it's written Paris, France but can't read the Korean there. :P

Any one has an idea?

Guest jessicakth

could anyone explain for me the ending... I dont understand.. So who did she choose? I was guessing she chose Du-re in the end. She broke up with SangIn, then she left with Du-re, but Du-re ran away (That's why she cried in the airplane!??), then later, Du-re from France come back to her.. But it doesn't make sense to me when she wrote the message (in the end) that "Goodbye Du-re" T-T I dont understand the ending.. Could anyone explain for me pleaseeee??

editttt:

okay, i kind of get the ending now after reading posts above.. I was mistaken, Du-re cried on the airplane, not SMA lollll how could i make that mistake!!! someone above mention about My wife got married... Yup, i think so too.. But i like Naked Kitchen much better than My wife got married. It makes more sense to me than My wife got married. anyway, i still think Joo Ji Hoon deserve a shot, a chance.. He's great actor.. Anyone makes mistake right?? I wish him best luck. Wishing netizens give him chance

신민아 reminded me of Amelie in a way.. and I really like the wardrobe stylist's choices for 주지훈.

JJH chose most of cloth himself for this movie. He is a fashion guy with taste.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest took'tis

Thanks cheli and not so late to say

TNK is the most beautiful and so touching .

Watching about 7 times but still waiting on screen in Thailand

The Naked Kitchen in Thailand Aug 06,2009

• 2 weeks later...

211eyb.jpg

credit dcblack

:w00t: Good news for TNK team credit this linkie: http://www.kitchen-movie.com/

"The Naked Kitchen" will finally be shown in Japan. Playdate on October 3, 2009 (Sat).

Theaters where it will be screened > http://www.kitchen-movie.com/theater.html

映画『キッチン ~3人のレシピ~』の上映について

平素は当社配給作品にご声援をいただき、厚く御礼申し上げます。

さて、本作品につきましては、本年5月31日より予定しておりました全国各劇場での公開を延期いたしておりましたが、この度、上映を実施する運びとなりましたので、以下の通りご案内させていただきます。

【上映劇場について】

下記劇場の他、全国各劇場にて今秋より随時上映いたします。

2009年10月3日(土)より

シネカノン有楽町1丁目/新宿武蔵野館/ヒューマントラストシネマ文化村通り にて

※その他の劇場における上映予定については、決定し次第、こちらのページにて随時ご案内いたします。

【劇場前売鑑賞券について】

既に発売済の劇場前売鑑賞券につきましては、そのまま上映劇場にてご使用いただけます。

なお、上映時期の変更に伴いご鑑賞いただけなくなった、等のご事情により払い戻しをご希望されるお客様につきましては、当社にてお受けいたします。(本日より10月2日まで)

詳しい方法につきましては、こちらのページ(PDF:43KB)をご参照下さい。

また、劇場窓口及びプレイガイド等では払い戻しをお受けできませんので、予めご了承下さい。

お買い上げいただいたお客様にはご案内が遅れてしまい、ご迷惑をおかけいたしましたことを深くお詫び申し上げます。

本作品の主演俳優であるチュ・ジフン(26)による今回の事件(麻薬管理法違反)につきましては、当社としましても甚だ遺憾とするところでございます。

現地での報道及び韓国事務所サイドに確認したところによれば、常習性はなく、かつ本人も今回の事件を深く反省しているとのことで、また、この度の執行猶予付き判決も、既に本人が十分に社会的制裁を受けていることを反映したものであることに鑑み、関係各位と協議・検討の結果、上映を実施することといたしました。

本件につきましては、永らくの間詳しいご案内をさせていただくことができず、本作品を応援していただいた皆様には、大変お待たせをしてしまいました。

ご心配をおかけいたしましたことを心よりお詫び申し上げます。

今後とも、本作品にご声援賜りますようお願い申し上げます。

以上

Source: http://www.kitchen-movie.com/news.html

EDIT:

http://www.soofilm.co.kr/news/notice_view.php?num=48

^ Notice from SOOFILM about TNK public showing in Japan.

Start date is Oct 3 in Tokyo and will expand its release nationwide. It also thank the TNK fans, and says it will resolve whatever screening difficulties in the future.

rgds :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stardust123

I really hope someone can tell me what is written in the postcard (behind the photo of 3 person in the last scene)

I guess this card from Duree because it's written Paris, France but can't read the Korean there. :P

Any one has an idea?

agreed! please please! can someone translate the postcard at the end? i have a feeling its important!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ6qf1xFxqM&NR=1 thats the link to the last part of the movie on youtube the post card is at 10:38

it'd be muuch appreciatedd if someone could translate! thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived