{ C H E O N S A N G ♥ S H I N K I } * Yuphanie High 5 In Smconcert + Yunna Too*

Guest tenjo*affinity

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest krnpopfan

:o THE SINGLE'S GOING TO BE IN JULY? THE 23RD?!

Even though it's so close to now...

It seems sooo far away for me T___T haha

And then theres going to be another single in fall/winter for csjh? o_o

Or am I just thinking about the single thats going to be released in july

Haha. anyways, I'm just glad that CSJH is gonna be active :D

Although I wooould prefer them to be in Korea.

Aigoo~ But just as long as they do somethin ^_^

CHEON SANG JI HEE (SMALL) PIC SPAAAAM!

Although the pics are sorta old.. still awesome pictures :]

stephanie_1.jpg

20070712113535585a3_113535_0.jpg

200706210274.jpg

b0035240_11105617.jpg

storythai-dot-com-2561467.jpg

2008220_csjhtenjochiki.jpg

Guest tenjo*affinity

I reallly hope Tenjo girls wont turn into depression..

remember how Toho boys were soo lonely and depress and Yunho talking to crows, Changmin talk with shoes and finding signal and such....

I hope they have a good time there....and lets wait for their comeback !!

Both TENJOSHINKI !!!

---------------

any who...is dana really the tallest member of the group? i always thought it was between Stephanie & Lina...

Dana is the tallest by 1cm...followed by Stephy and Lina.. and then lil Sunday...

Dark Chocolate also have the longest leg in their group..keke...

:o THE SINGLE'S GOING TO BE IN JULY? THE 23RD?!

Even though it's so close to now...

It seems sooo far away for me T___T haha

And then theres going to be another single in fall/winter for csjh? o_o

Or am I just thinking about the single thats going to be released in july

Haha. anyways, I'm just glad that CSJH is gonna be active :D

They will have one single in july (Same as TOHOSHINKI)

and another one in October...

From Lina official post in Tenjo site, she said something bout more mini concert..

so they probably gonna have more Graceful Party since the previous one done successfully....

and Tohoshinki will be back in Korea in September for their Korean comeback after 2 years in Japan..

But they will be in many A-Nation performance until august/sept so they will be in Japan for awhile....

yeahhh cant wait...More DBSK + Tenjochiki.

----------------

AND SOME COUPLE PIC SPAM

(JAEHO = BOYEON)

1172143583_yj_con4_03.gif

002-1.jpg

JaeHo_GIF20285129.gif

504918319ee9a310eac4af35.jpg

s16c7b.jpg

madeinlns.png

dbskherokissyunhoo.gif

credit:Yunjae thread + Boyeon Thread

I still prefer SunNa = JaeHo though...

Alia... I love your picture spam...

i think the reason why boyeon = jaeho is because they are the two popular pairings of the groups but i gotta say i love jinhong because they are just two dorks that knows how to have fun & be super hyper & dorky together...lol

oh wow didn't know that Dana was the tallest...they are all close in height minus are lil'sunday that i never notice who was taller...cool...poor sunday she's the shortest it's cool..that's why sunday rocks because despite being short she is still a dorky girl that we all love.

Guest `Niiie

whoa~ anyone have anymore of stephanie & yoochun's picture during jihwawa?

it's so adorable. and OMG~ why did i feel as though Yunho & LIna might have something going on?

YunJae <3/w

btw, when was this?

1172143583_yj_con4_03.gif

Guest krnpopfan

So let's see, I think that the July single isn't going to be a ballad track or something on those lines..

According to consistent updates on the diary staff on tenjochiki's site.

APPPARENTLY, their new single (Stand Up People) is a "hype dance track"

I got this info. off of unspeakable, CSJH's first international fanbase :]

So I'm guessing that both singles are dance tracks, since they're doing co-promotion

But that's just me ^_^

edit//

cdpartymix.jpg

Here's the picture of the finished CD.

Obviously without the graphics..

But the tracks are all finished and recorded ^_^

You can see the title sort of... "Stand Up People"

Yep. can't read the last word though ^^;;;

Picture credit: unspeakable

Guest s3rene

I was wondering why I was seeing Yunjae in this thread. Then I realized it's a comparison that Yunjae is equivalent to BoYeon. It's fate isn't it? Two famous couples from two groups are linked together. Now if Steph dates Yunho and Jae dates Lina, I'd be laughing out loud.

Just wondering, will anyone start writing CSSK fanfics?

Guest ohhlalakelly

waaaahhhhh....i dunno why but i feel happy..haha....

Dancing on the boys?? O_______________o

haha...if they do it like PIRANHA MV, all Shapley are sooooooo dead....and i do mean it..but i dont think so..

i got the feeling that Tenjo will be back with something powerful yet Graceful...so do Toho..

TENJOCHIKI + TOHOSHINKI WILL RELEASE A SINGLE ON THE SAME DAY WHICH IS 23RD JULY

ITS THE JAPANESE SINGLE + THEY WILL HAVE SPECIAL EVENT TOGETHER WHICH YET UNKNOWN !!!

its not Tenjo 2nd album, its their 6th Japanese Single + Toho 23rd Single

Hahahahah! It would be a little awkward if it was something like the Piranha MV. O____O

Nvm, I can't really picture that. I don't think they're doing a collaboration together, just promoting together. Darn! Atleast we will see some interactions. Oh really? I thought it was their 2nd album. :vicx: Maybe I read wrong? hahahahah. Ooh, so both of their singles are going to be released the same day. Awesome. I want them to do a CF together in Korea, that'd be more awesome! hahahaha. :D

It was when they were practiving for their 2nd Asian Tour Concert "O". Here's the video clip. The whole video is a must watch! One of the funniest interviews. :D

DBSG_Mnet WIDE_Concert Interview [ENG SUB]

You have to add her first since those videos are private.

Omg... are the girls okay right now?? :(

Can someone tell me what's up with them? I don't keep up with them as much as I do with DBSK. But from reading comments, i'm guessing they're feeling lonely in Japan? :( I hope they get better. The girls have eachother, that's the main reason how DBSK got through it. Sighhh*

Guest tenjo*affinity

^unnie, thanks for the links..i'll add it up

So let's see, I think that the July single isn't going to be a ballad track or something on those lines..

According to consistent updates on the diary staff on tenjochiki's site.

APPPARENTLY, their new single (Stand By ____) is a "hype dance track"

I got this info. off of unspeakable, CSJH's first international fanbase :]

So I'm guessing that both singles are dance tracks, since they're doing co-promotion

ABOUT THEIR JULY SINGLE.....

(if someone still confuse, they BOTH RELEASE THEIR SINGLE ON THE SAME DATE)

TENJOCHIKI

~STAND UP PEOPLE ~

For those who already watched channel-a already know the title for the 7/23 single,

but for those who haven't this will be a spoiler. The title of the 7/23 single will be "STAND UP PEOPLE"

Based on the title, everyone should have a good feel of how the music will be.

translation credit:xman150@csjhthread

---

TOHOSHINKI

WHY DID I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU

[HQ] 2m 52s PREVIEW

どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう YOUTUBE LINK

CLICK ME! ;D

credit:stripesoflove@dbskthread

which means TENJOCHIKI's JULY track will be a dance track while TOHOSHINKI ones will be Ballad track...

I just cant wait what 'special event' gonna be....

----

I was wondering why I was seeing Yunjae in this thread. Then I realized it's a comparison that Yunjae is equivalent to BoYeon. It's fate isn't it? Two famous couples from two groups are linked together. Now if Steph dates Yunho and Jae dates Lina, I'd be laughing out loud.

haha...i'll be LOL too...and ready to defend CSJH (you alll probably know what i mean by that..muhahaa)

Omg... are the girls okay right now?? sad.gif

Can someone tell me what's up with them? I don't keep up with them as much as I do with DBSK. But from reading comments, i'm guessing they're feeling lonely in Japan? sad.gif I hope they get better. The girls have eachother, that's the main reason how DBSK got through it. Sighhh*

no one knows why..they probably miss their friends and such...

I hope they are ok too..its only 1 1/2 month till their COMEBACK stage...

[/font][/color]

Guest TaiTsuki

Boyeon = Yunjae....look, even Yuphanie seems to top Jaena~ YooSuMin is sorta like JinHong too~~ keke. Sunday is the pimp while Micky looks like one? xD And all five of them are dorky..(yes even Changmin)...~

Hmm the Boyeon=Yunjae thing got to me ^^

Haha Im gonna mix it up a bit and say that JaeJoong with Steph and Lina with Yunho then it would really be the Boyeon=Yunjae theory

Since to me Steph is like Yunho and JaeJoong is like Lina... Hahah maybe im looking at the appearance.

CSJH GIRLS FIGHTING!

DBSK BOYS FIGHTING

I cant wait for their single!!!

Your Welcome, Alia...glad to help out...

Hmm the Boyeon=Yunjae thing got to me ^^

Haha Im gonna mix it up a bit and say that JaeJoong with Steph and Lina with Yunho then it would really be the Boyeon=Yunjae theory

Since to me Steph is like Yunho and JaeJoong is like Lina... Hahah maybe im looking at the appearance.

CSJH GIRLS FIGHTING!

DBSK BOYS FIGHTING

I cant wait for their single!!!

You know I always sorta thought about Stephanie & JaeJoong, esp. in New Xman #5, when Stephanie was dancing & then she jumped on Kang ho Dong whom happen to be standing next to Jaejoong his facial expression looked funny...like he had that "oh dayum she looks hot doing that"...lol jokes

& then in Super Viking ep.7 when Sunday teamed up with the other guy & Stephanie danced (which I never seen before & i love her dance in it, it's SUPER HOT!!) you can see Jaejoong & Junsu (& other DBSK/SUJU & Trax member) clapping at Stephanie while she danced..

but if that happens then there name would be Jaephanie? or StepJoong?...ummm the names look sorta funny to me...lol

Guest TaiTsuki

^

And I thought I was the only one!

JaeJoong and Steph would be a good couple!

Haha Really? I know in Xman! I also noticed that in that Xman she would stand between JaeJoong and Se7en

Ah! Im going to watching Super Viking! Haha any Jaephanie or Stephjoong is good enough for me ^^

haha nice names for them ^^

^

Haha Really? I know in Xman! I also noticed that in that Xman she would stand between JaeJoong and Se7en

Ah! Im going to watching Super Viking! Haha any Jaephanie or Stephjoong is good enough for me ^^

oh no your not the only one...i'm pretty sure sweetlush will be behind us as well, I notice me & sweetlush support & love all of Stephanie's pairings...so really anything with Stephanie we are behind 100%..lol though our first pairing would be Yuphanie of course...lol

i made screencaps on the super viking episode..there not the greatest screencaps but hey i tried.

oh & it's just screencaps of showing cssk next to each other..i'll post them up in a lil'bit.

Guest chuchu728

oh mann i should be studying for finals...but here i am in love with a new group LOL

i love YUPHANIE but jaejoong+stephanie is REALLY growing on me!

but seriously yunho and stephanie i think are secretly dating...seriously lol

just look at all the interactions and when stephanie is dancing yunho is

either mesmerized OR if shes dancing to other people he looks PISSED lol

oh mann i should be studying for finals...but here i am in love with a new group LOL

lol..girl i would so love & be happy if it came out that yuphanie is real..but then again if it does come out then stephanie is gonna have lots of antis (again)...

i notice that too whenever stephanie dances yunho is mesmerized by it (& all other male guests that are there when she is dancing)..& when she does dance with other (males) he doesn't look that happy...so hmm who knows?

Your Welcome, Alia...glad to help out...

You know I always sorta thought about Stephanie & JaeJoong, esp. in New Xman #5, when Stephanie was dancing & then she jumped on Kang ho Dong whom happen to be standing next to Jaejoong his facial expression looked funny...like he had that "oh dayum she looks hot doing that"...lol jokes

& then in Super Viking ep.7 when Sunday teamed up with the other guy & Stephanie danced (which I never seen before & i love her dance in it, it's SUPER HOT!!) you can see Jaejoong & Junsu (& other DBSK/SUJU & Trax member) clapping at Stephanie while she danced..

but if that happens then there name would be Jaephanie? or StepJoong?...ummm the names look sorta funny to me...lol

oooh i like jaephanie xD

i like jaephanie too(it's like.. #2? or #3? LOL).. but yuphanie is still #1 XD

^

PWAHAAA! i watched that XDDDDD(Xman)

i haven't watched super viking yet. i'm too lazy(lol)

but i guess i'll watch it on saturday haha

oh no your not the only one...i'm pretty sure sweetlush will be behind us as well, I notice me & sweetlush support & love all of Stephanie's pairings...so really anything with Stephanie we are behind 100%..lol though our first pairing would be Yuphanie of course...lol

i made screencaps on the super viking episode..there not the greatest screencaps but hey i tried.

oh & it's just screencaps of showing cssk next to each other..i'll post them up in a lil'bit.

OF COURSE I LOVE ALL STEPHANIE'S PAIRINGS. LOL

i wanna see the screen caps lollll

lol i hope what you're saying is true XD

i remember in old xman, i forgot what episode.. lol

steph and also yunho, yoochun and junsu were in that episode

and UNFORTUNATELY stephanie was on another team, without yunho :tears:

then there was the couple thing game lol

and stephanie danced.

when she like, "bent" something like that, yoochun looked at yunho LOL

then when she was dancing with other guys

yunho looked so pissed

LOL

edit

OMG i just realized i cheon sang shin ki - fied a page LOL

Guest tenjo*affinity

OMONA

Yuphanie shippers are sooooooo dedicated...haha....

if JaePhanie EVER happen...i bet it called opposite attract...they have opposite personalities..

Jaejoong ==== Stephanie

Soft voice ==== Deep voice

Feminine like==== Tomboyish

Dork and random === Matured and thoughtful

Oldest === Youngest

so many sibling === she's the only child

Hahaha...Yuphanie or Yoophanie match more... Jae is for Lina or Sunday...haha

hahaha...when you point that out i went straight to watch the vids...he does look a lil bit pissed...

OF COURSE I LOVE ALL STEPHANIE'S PAIRINGS. LOL

i wanna see the screen caps lollll

Biased biased biased

hahaha

*jokes*

OMONA

Yuphanie shippers are sooooooo dedicated...haha....

if JaePhanie EVER happen...i bet it called opposite attract...they have opposite personalities..

Jaejoong ==== Stephanie

Soft voice ==== Deep voice

Feminine like==== Tomboyish

Dork and random === Matured and thoughtful

Oldest === Youngest

so many sibling === she's the only child

:w00t: OPPOSITES ATTRACT! right? LOL LOL LOL LOL

Biased biased biased

hahaha

*jokes*

OF COURSE. LOL

Guest tenjo*affinity

CHEONSANGSHINKI LATEST PICTURE

tenjochiki-commentmovie611004_0005.jpg

tenjochiki-commentmovie611004_0004.jpg

tenjochiki-commentmovie611004_0003.jpg

tenjochiki-commentmovie611004_0002.jpg

tenjochiki-commentmovie611004_0001.jpg

tenjochiki-commentmovie611003_0004.jpg

tenjochiki-commentmovie611003_0003.jpg

tenjochiki-commentmovie611003_0003.jpg

tenjochiki-commentmovie611003_0001.jpg

tenjochiki-commentmovie611002_0004.jpg

tenjochiki-commentmovie611002_0003.jpg

tenjochiki-commentmovie611002_0002.jpg

tenjochiki-commentmovie611002_0001.jpg

080611-004.jpg

1213179353907483_file.jpg

1213179377783049_file.jpg

1213180006512218_file.jpg

2569593983_2e7e190628_o.jpg

f_7m_cb44c21.jpg

2008jaejoongdreamconcert.jpg

2008jaejoongdreamconcert9.jpg

2008jaejoongdreamconcert5.jpg

OMG..i nearly died looking at JJ pics...muahahah...

dbsk thread + csjh thread + fangirlmitz.blogspot.com + me reuploading

Archived