Do You Accidentally Spit When You Talk?

Guest kimchi hana

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xskyi

Yeah happens sometimes but am trying to avoid it to the fullest here. Best solution=> Shut my mouth entirely

Guest Michiyo Yakito-chan

I didn't before.

I've been doing it a lot ever since i got braces on though :\

Me too =[ But mine got even worst with braces.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest youraDouche.

lmao yeah. They'll be like, "eww thats gross"!

& im like "wat is?"

"YOU JUST SPIT ON ME!!!"

i get pretty embarrassed lol.

Guest saranghae24

Lol. My prof usually spit when she talks and I can tell if she hasn't swallowed her saliva thru her voice. haha. I just control my laugh whenever I see her spit. xDDD

I rarely spit when I talk. But when I do, it's really embarrassing. When I accidentally spit on someone, I feel like wiping it on her skin. But I can't. Haha

Guest proFRESHional.

im sure everyone has accidentally spit when they talk xD

it isnt really anything wrong but kind of gross if the spit accidentally landed on someone.

good thing whenever it happens to me, it mostly lands on the ground.

Guest hiswendy

Yes, I do. But only rarely. I have friends who spit a lot, though.

Yes, I hate people who overreact, too. =/ It's a natural thing to happen. EW there was this one time, though, when my friend was talking to me & spat into my mouth LOL OH GAD. I was like "OH GAD Marddii >< That's the worst so far ! T___T You spat into my mouth !" He said sorry, we laughed about it, I moved away a little LOL & we moved on with our lives.

Guest lavenderluv

I was walking outside and complaining to my mom how the Chinese food tasted bad today.

I spit a little bit, but the wind was blowing in my direction, so it came back and hit me in the face. >:

Hahaha, sorry if that disgusts you.

haha...dis cracked me up...its like a proverb i heard sumwhere...lol

yea i spit when i talk too..

Guest Naimie

No but when I laugh flakes of boogers come flying out. Usually because I have a tendacy of holding in my laugh and just doing it through my nostrils.

Archived