Shinee - 누난 너무 예뻐 (replay) English Version

Guest fantasiimaker

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StargazerBlue

Hiiii :D

I stalked you on SOOMPI :D Hahahahaha you've sure been with Soompi for a long time O_O. Member 96. Oh my my.

Can I say again how much I love this song? I LOVE IT I LOVE I LOVE IT :D And your version is so originally arranged and I love the English lyrics :D

Guest imperial13

awesome version. i want to steal your lyrics and cover it :P but im super super super super busy. currently doing an all nighter. o_o thanks for the lovely comments btw, i've been a long time admirer of yours so it means a lot :)

Guest bands182

omgosh

i was expecting......NOT THAT

wow

that amazed me

youve shocked me with your beautiful voice....and i love how you made this song your own.

the lyrics were good :)

a totally different feel, I LOVE IT

new fangirl right here :)

<3 keep singing

x Ali

that was REALLY good.

no joke.

i loved it.

your voice has this nice husky ness it's just so pretty

<3

i liked your english version a lot, too haha.

you should have toatlly changed the noona yebbuh to oppa muh jjyuh HAHA.

:D

(: good job<3

Guest jenuinelytrue

lol at second post...julie! how did I know you were going to find this performance before me! :-p

I have to say that I find myself clicking replay to listen to your song over and over again...

I like how you modified it so that it is a girl singing to a guy and this acoustic version rocks...it makes you listen more to the voice than all that background music and dance steps...I actually prefer it more than the original version...

I love your singing voice! Very soothing and relaxed...:-D

Guest lilyS2

OMG! you are absolutely amazing! i loved this song from the beginning and then i heard yours! realllly really good! i loved how the english went so well with the song..usually korean songs turned into english sounds dont flow as nicely, but yours was awesome! keep up the good work, hope to hear more of your songs soon :)!

Guest dark intuitions

hey, it's been a while since i've seen you around here ~ though still stalking you on youtube XD

Shall listen after my lecture dumdidum......

Guest fantasiimaker

Wow, thank you so much for all of the wonderful comments, everyone =) I truly appreciate it!!

I missed being at Soompi! It's so exciting to see all of the activity going on here too, way more than before =D

Johnny - Thanks so much for dropping by! How many years has it been now.. almost four?? I'm so happy to see you're still around =) I still remember the old soompi singing section! This is where I grew up singing-wise =D I hope you'll keep singing too!

Melody.Love - Thank you for pointing that out! I think maybe the first line should be in quotes, so it's like.. the guy talking to his nuna, and the girl hears it and reacts, haha =) I really want to learn Korean though!

&._Euphoria - I've been inactive for a while too, haha =) though I lurked sometimes to listen to people <3

I really wanted to improve in guitar and songwriting, so I've been focusing on that the past months, instead of using instrumentals =] Thanks so much!!

viicky - Man, that would be cool =D I could use an awesome rapper figure, hehe.

StargazerBlue - Haha I remember being here before that, before the Soompi crash and restart =X Ah Soompi <3 Thanks for your encouragement over at youtube!! It helped motivate me to get this recorded =) You'll still spam this to SHINee if you see them, right?? jkjk XD

imperial13 - Ah man, I'm a fan of yours now =) Good luck!! I had almost-all-nighters during finals week too.. staying up to 6 am and then going to my final at 8 am ;_; If you sing this, I want to hear!

j i w o n. - Ahaha I should've thought the lyrics through more! Oppa muh jjyuh <3 next time XD

Chris - Good luck with class =D

Archived