Shinee - 누난 너무 예뻐 (replay) English Version

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest kimchi hana

Your YouTube link was posted in the Shinee thread, hahaha.

I love your voice. I remember watching a few of your videos.

Singing about a boy and then the chorus says"Noona is so pretty." :P

Nonetheless good job~

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 5imply_5wt

^ ahah lol i agree with the lyrics thingy

but OMGOSH! english lyrics are AWESOME!! love it.. ^^ it's the acoustic version.. wait till SHINEE makes an acoustic english verison with your lyrics ahah you'll be famous.. mind if i try the lyrics?? i'll credit you of course~

Guest ROCKWITHU

I like your voice. Love this English ver you made. Downloaded the mp3. Thanks for sharing it.

The song's been stuck in my head too. Addicting. lol

Guest ice_princess09

Thanks for the MP3 version! I love it!

Your version is stuck in my head now...

goshness! I blame your amazing voice!!! :lol:

Guest fantasiimaker

kimchi hana - Ahaha, I just went to take a look =] I feel bad because the lyrics are causing a bit of confusion XD I think when I wrote it, I was thinking like.. "noona is so pretty".. ah, that's what he said to me, and it keeps replaying in my head. That's the kind of perspective I was writing in =) but I guess it's a little too subtle for me to put it like that! haha. I really liked how the original phrase sounded too, in the song.. I didn't want to take it out, since it's the title and makes the song what it is, in a sense.

5imply_5wt - I'd love to hear your version! Can you let me know when you've done it? =D

Guest PDURRR

i heard it this afternoon, it's so nice

love your voice and the lyrics :]

yeah i was on youtube and then i read a comment where someone was like change nuna to oppa, and i'm like why the hell would you wanna call your oppa pretty, and not only that it's your dongseng's singing it to you O_o

the next marie digby fasho!

Guest jennyT

I really love your version <3<3 the lyrics you wrote is just as I search ^^

You sing very well too =)

thanks for share it

Guest chungmah.

omg.. it's. awesome !

I LOVE IT BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!

<3 great job.

the download link doesn't work =/

Guest PDURRR

holy caca you got 20,000 views in like 12 hours

or i was hallucinating last night and saw 2,000 something

Guest jaymayy

:w00t: AWESOME!

I usually don't come on the performers forums often, but I saw the SHINee (REPLAY) and since I love this song, I had to stop and listen =]

I loved it =] Great job, and I love the lyrics =] There so many talented people here on soompi =] Glad I stopped by to hear yours, can't wait to hear more! :D

Guest fanfre

whoa, that was so good! i love your voice and how you turned the song acoustic (that's what it's called, right? haha). and the lyrics aren't so bad, they're actually good. keep up the great work! ^^ i wanna dl it now.

Archived