★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

*hugs everyone* lols sorrry for bitter comment before :P aww i love this thread, everyone is soo caring ^^

haha i love chunnie bro, he's soo into teasing junsu that sometimes he exposes suyin . its absolutely hilarious.

lilcece: that was a really good vid for a really good story. well done, its really good.

kawaki: haha i just read the ending to your story. loved it ^^

kxluv: LO.LOLOLOL. oh yeh i can so picture that actually happening.

carmen : so THATS what they were saying. i saw it on youtube, with like 10 parts==" and seriously i couldnt go through 10 parts trying to hear the word timeless LOL thanks for pointing that out :D

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Beckham89

Hello again,

Thanks for making me feel welcomed. Yeah, Junsu and Ri In definitely make a real couple. Seriously, they should go out because they look like their types. Lol, I was kind of backtracking it and noticed that many of you keet posting the same picture of Junsu wearing his timeless shirt. Of course, it's a good thing and it actually made me laugh. It's hilariously cute.

Sorry that I don't have anything to share, but I bet some of you have seen this clip of Junsu and Ri In at SM concert '07 in Korea before. I just wanted to say that it was cute when they looked at each other every time they sang together. Lol.

Junsu looking at Ri In when they sing together

Junsu and Ri In looking at each other while singing together

- Beckham89

Guest miss betty

i think some poeple underestimate the power of the song TIMELESS.. it truly was and still is a popular song in Korea and Asia (in Thailand it was #1 for god knows how long).. the song appeals to people of all ages even if it was sang by 2 young people.. regardless of the performances, the song itself is great.. even better than the original version.. when Riin won awards like mutizen, cyworld etc.. and ranked #1 in particular on online/dowloadable/cyworld charts, it's because of the song.. so it's no surprise that PKL still remembers it..

LMAO at the major pic spammage of the timeless shirt a couple of pages ago XD

this thread is flying :w00t:

AHHHH PKL!!!!!!!!!!!

i love how after 2 years, Timeless is suddenly popping up everywhere like none other

Guest capri-shiqi

dtp25 - Krys. You got to watch it. Junsu's expression is <3! Sorry darling, didn't talk to you much on MSN last night, you went off early. @.@

miss_betty - I agree with you. I don't see any wrong in us still loving TIMELESS. It's also good to see PKL mentioning the song and catch Junsu offguard.

Timeless is indeed a popular song. ^^

Beckham89 - Glad you came back to post! <3 I love how Ri In tried to keep a distance from Junsu, and yet he still went near her. xD Girl~ show more love! ^^

and 2nd vid, they are caught glancing at each other AGAIN~ hahaha~ Soo cute that that stick to each other when it comes to this song~ ^^

Guest min_60

day_dreamer-That Yooyin pic is love. Puahahaha, Jaechun are making Junsu jealous hehe.....

Maybe Junsu is cursing on hs brain when he saw the look that Chunnie gave Ri In!

hello to Beckham89!!! and... hoshi_higure!!!

welcome welcome! lol.

oooh... i'm planning to get timeless/suyin shirts with my cousin, any of you guys want one too?

and to those who arent suyin sisters but are in this thread... and bashing... uh, why dont you create a thread for anti-suyin fans??? and spam there? there's no room for you here!

goes off to read but you are perfection. woooooot!

2mpx7nt.jpg

Guest vietblue99

Hahah I love you guys. The "Timeless" pic is like everywhere here. It's been updated like a billion times now. But nonetheless it still cute.

P.S. I wrote a SuYin one shot today: SINNERS

Sorry for the shameless advertising once again.

Guest min_60

Hello again,

Thanks for making me feel welcomed. Yeah, Junsu and Ri In definitely make a real couple. Seriously, they should go out because they look like their types. Lol, I was kind of backtracking it and noticed that many of you keet posting the same picture of Junsu wearing his timeless shirt. Of course, it's a good thing and it actually made me laugh. It's hilariously cute.

Sorry that I don't have anything to share, but I bet some of you have seen this clip of Junsu and Ri In at SM concert '07 in Korea before. I just wanted to say that it was cute when they looked at each other every time they sang together. Lol.

Junsu looking at Ri In when they sing together

Junsu and Ri In looking at each other while singing together

- Beckham89

Suyin is love. It's been so long since I've heard Timeless sung live. The date when it was last sung live was 16/12/2007

For me, it would be 15/12/2007 since I didnt went to the concet on the 16th so mine stopped at 15th.

I bet anyone would agree with me on this, if you've seen Suyin together singing Timeless with your own eyes, you would've thought they are a couple.

To ignorant ppl abt this couple, please scram, no one welcomes haters here.

YES YES FINALLY I SUYINED A PAGE!!!

I am abt to post the infamous pic but I can't log into my idiot pb.

Maybe I'll try again later.

New Page = TIMELESS PICTURE :D

jstimelessrh0.jpg

...lol sorry min_60, you can still post the picture but I'm gonna do it too because it's fun

plus me = dorkyness XD so i'll keep posting that picture til....well whenever i get tired of it..XD

I got nothing to share but to say that I updated on my fanfic -No Air- here's chapter: 17

jaejoong_love33: I tried to PM you about the update but your inbox is full.

Also remember sisters sign the petition.

To new suyin fans WELCOME :D

For the video link:

081001 MBC-R PKL Starry Night - TVXQ (1/10)

Jaejoong: Annyonghasaeyo! I'm Dongbangshinki's Youngwoong Jaejoong!

PKL: Woaaaahhhh!! *claps*

@8:47mins.

JUNSU: Yea, Annyonghasaeyo~ I'm Dongbangshinki's Xiah Junsu!

PKL: Ooooowoahhh!! *claps* TIMELESS!! TIMELESS!!

JUNSU: *shocked and looked away shyly* Hahahha~ ^^ *looks at Yoochun*

Shy? ^^

Yoochun: Yea, I'm Dongbangshinki's Micky Yoochun! Nice to meet you! *capri-shiqi: This boy talks really fast. o.o*

PKL: MICKY YOOCHUN! *claps*

Changmin: Yea, Annyonghasaeyo~ I'm Dongbangshinki's Choikang Changmin!

PKL: CHOIKANG CHANGMIN! Uuuwow~! *claps*

Yunho: Yea, Annyonghasaeyo~ I'm Dongbangshinki's U-Know Yunho! Nice to meet you!

PKL: U-know yunho sshi! Uuuwow~! *claps*

See the difference?

Look. Even PKL still hasn't let go of TIMELESS. =D

So I don't see a need in SuYin sisters 'giving up' on the duet that is 2 years ago! ^^

Weird.

Timeless is like what, 2 years ago?

PKL still mentioned it!

=DDD

Suspicious huh? PKL is always like a mother to them.

Soo sweet~

Junsu~ you seems really happy that she mentioned TIMELESS!! ;)

PKL~~~ I LOVE YOU! =DDD

*do you know something? Share with us! Please? ^^*

omg! another Timeless hint???!!!!

love PKL~ now eevryone should keep on spreading the Timeless hint so that the SuYin Sisters will be happy~

so much updates~

thank you so much for this~

heppy~ heppy~ heppy~

Guest yongie_wonhi

OMO This thread has moved so much since I last came! But keep spreading the wonderful Suyin love sisters! ;]

capri-shiqi: Aww PKL has officially been Suyin-fied! :D

Converted by a Suyin lover I bet. :phew:

LOL She made poor Junsu blush like crazy! XDD

Poor Junsu. But I bet he liked it that their love is being acknowledged!

Thanks for sharing unnie~ :D

vietblue99: It was beautiful!

Your one-shots are always so good! :o

Thanks for sharing too! ^^

Beckham89: Aww it's always good to relive the timeless times!

Suyin is always good to relive. :wub:

haha yup Indeed Suyin are cute! :D

Stealing secret glances at each other, that is so like them. x]

Thanks for sharing~ =)

angeldan27: ooh So what does the Timeless shirts say?

May I get one?

Does it have a pic of Suyin? x]

Thanks in advance~ :)

miss betty: I so agree with you!

Timeless will forever be a 'Timeless' song because it is a beautiful song

sung by two beautiful people.

It's not a wonder that she still remembers it.

It's a very touching song and yet is still beautiful.

marmar: What's this about the Suyin update??

I didn't get a PM. :(

So what's the update unnie?

Keep the timeless love coming! :D And just for the sake of it, I'm going to post up the Timeless pic LOL:

jstimelessrh0.jpg

2 Timeless shirt pics for this page. x] That's so awesome~ *O*

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

You guys are just so awesome, the thread is so alive!!

Is it me or lately everythings it Timeless haha. I think we all know what that mean haha

min_60 - Congrats on Suyining page 266.

day_dreamer - Oh, also congrats that you Suyined page 265. Love that you are showing some love to Suyin and joining us.

I'm sure we are all silent readers at one point, until we finally break the shell and start posting.

haha...and Yoochun....our Suyin brother!

kimigasuki - Forgot to say welcome back. Aww...and you still remember to post here when you find internet connection.

Can't stay away for too long, huh? :lol:

miss_betty - Well said. I so agree with you too. Timeless is a very popular song. Many ppl will not forget this song and it's not surprising that others will remember it. Great songs will always be remembered, in fact, ppl will continue to remember it. They even sing the song too.

I went to a karaoke lounge in US and I saw "Timeless" was in the list! How lovely!

lilcece - Nice vid. I love it.

kawaki - I just saw the trailer, I need to go read the fanfic soon... :D

liljdazngal06 - haha... I can't stop smiling....

JUNSU: AM I HEARING THINGS...........OH NO SHE ACTUALLY SAID IT..............

Yes, Junsu. PKL took you by surprise! It's "TIMELESS TIMELESS!"

No need to hide the blushing....we know!

i could totally imagine (since i'm not at home i can't watch the vid) yoochun giving junsu that cheesy "woot~ someone's got a girlfriend" kind of smile to junsu yet again....

kxluv - Yes, Yoochun is always so supportive. What a nice Suyin brother. He's always the first one to laugh at Junsu as well.

I really love those moments.

Guest liljdazngal06

woot woot another page yay CONGRATS TO US SUYIN SISTERS WE HAVE COME SO FAR.........heheheheh

well just thought i would stop by and say hi to everyone cuz i am gonna be gone all day.......due to a fashion show that i will be in................................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am so nervous sisters my collection is going to be seen by ALOT of people wahhhhhhhhhhhhh please pray for me i don't want to trip while walking on stage..............i was thinking since i am a fashion desgner maybe i can make and outfit for suyin to match hahahahah just a thought well gots to go get ready love u all keep posting and spread the petition too<33

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I just love the love for Suyin.

Question so the video with DBSK complimenting Ri In is cute is still not subbed yet?

Guest plumblossoms

JoongBoXiahJang- I think someone mentioned that it's still in the works and people are kind of busy with school. Don't worry it'll be posted up soon :)

Angeldan- You're getting a Timeless shirt? :o I would like one~

I think Timeless is an unforgettable song one of those...what do you call it... classics? In Asia I think the duet that Li Yin and Junsu did will be popular until we're old :P I have heard other Asian artists do remakes, but I think the SuYin duet was the one that stood out the most.

Guest sum-chick

actually..im kinda itching for other artist to do a remake of Timeless..just to prove to them that it's not the same without SUYIN..eheh!!

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

actually i think it would be awesome

if timeless was performed on like mnet but it's

performed by different artists and maybe

it's titled "best duet song" or something but

then again nothing beats suyin's timeless.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Haha, I want Suyin to duet!!!

I just miss hearing their voices!

I am sure if they duet this time, fans will go way crazier then last!

Archived