[variety] Ya Shim Man Man Season 2 야심만만2

Guest `starry.night

Guest damifino

The point I was making wasn't about who sings better. It's just the fact that SIY didn't have to say she was better than Hyori in the overly confident way that she did; in Korea, that's something looked down upon to say that you're better than somebody who's been in your job industry for a longer time. And if you were responding to how I said she isn't that great of a singer anyway-- I very well know she's a much better singer than Hyori, but as rude as she was about it- if SIY were one of the top vocals in Korea like See Ya or In Soon Hee, it would've been more understandable for her to say that.

I'm a little late in viewing and responding, but didn't find anything rude whatsoever in what SIY did in the first episode, neither in demeanor or words. She was just fitting into the irrelevant atmosphere of the show. She didn't say that Hyori can't sing (even though the other MCs were trying to tease her by twisting her words around). The MCs asked her who is the sexiest singer in Korea and SIY acknowledged that Hyori was and that Hyori is very pretty and on stage it is as if she came out of a CF (beautiful). But that it's ok for herself not to be the sexiest singer because she can sing well in various genres of music. She didn't say that Hyori can't sing. There was nothing rude about what SIY said especially if you take it in the way it was meant regardless of Hyori being a sunbae even though the other MCs were trying to start a catfight :) Besides, SIY's frankness is what made her popularity rise in Korea and the reason why they hired her on this show.

Anti's are nothing new for either SIY or Hyori... they could end world hunger and folks would criticize them for being a show-off. Just look at this show, Jang Geun Suk "insulted" various MCs far worse than the supposed slight SIY gave Hyori and yet none of the Korean netizens or anyone in this thread are criticizing him (nor should they). Everything done on this show is for entertainment purpose so there is no need to take everything everyone says as if they were offending other people on the show. They all give and take insults at one time or another during the show which is what the show is set-up for.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baqinardo

No body watch this show anymore?

the rating starts to climb again.

it was in TOP 20 TNS media.

around 11.2% Nationwide n Seoul.. :rolleyes:

Guest star06

when did YSMM2 start??

i feel like i'm missing out on soo much!!!!!

can anyone feel me in on what happed lately or how many episodes are out??

please and thank u

Guest jebabe19

ARE THERE any kind soul who can sub this? i'm so unfortunate not to understand korean... if only i can help the subbers i definitely will but i cant :(

Guest michellegsn

Hopefully a team will take up this show to sub. I'm also highly reliant on subs to make any sense of these shows. I'm just thankful that I have one variety show which is being subbed from beginning to end in HQ without fail. I would love it if that team takes this show up as well but of course, its a lot of work to sub shows like these where there's alot of talking.

Ah, but we can always still hope can't we?

-_-

Guest baqinardo

I mean I want to, but no one has been uploading for a bit.

U can download it LQ n HQ in dkyang's blog.

dkyang.midoyo.net

or have u tried in youtube?

there is someone who uploading it into youtube-if i'm not mistaken. :sweatingbullets:

when did YSMM2 start??

i feel like i'm missing out on soo much!!!!!

can anyone feel me in on what happed lately or how many episodes are out??

please and thank u

It started last month (the end of July)

total still 4 eps.

1st n 2nd - Lee Hyo Rin n Jang Geun Seok

3rd - Tak Ji Hoon (dont remember :sweatingbullets: ) n 1 girl also i cant remember

4th - Oh Ji Ho n Uhm Jung Hwa.

last week eps (4th) is the best.

coz the rating starts climbs up.

Oh Ji Ho is so wonderful in math.

u can watch in youtube.

n for briefing or summary translation, u can go to Oh Ji Ho's thread..

Guest damifino

No body watch this show anymore?

I just started watching and have caught up on all 4 episodes so far. I can do without a few of the MCs, they talk amongst themselves too much without putting their attentions on the guests, but the show seems ok. They play a variation of the drinking game "I've never" although they don't drink :)

I mean I want to, but no one has been uploading for a bit.

Episodes 2-4 are available at

http://www.youtube.com/user/krabbypattiess

This person only uploads YSMM 2.

BTW on September 1, Heechul and Kangin will be guests :)

Guest ooh369

I just started watching and have caught up on all 4 episodes so far. I can do without a few of the MCs, they talk amongst themselves too much without putting their attentions on the guests, but the show seems ok. They play a variation of the drinking game "I've never" although they don't drink :)

Episodes 2-4 are available at

http://www.youtube.com/user/krabbypattiess

This person only uploads YSMM 2.

BTW on either September 1 or 8, Heechul and Kangin will be guests :)

Oh really!!! Can't wait for that.......^^.........

i love this show!! but hopefully someone will sub the episodes. this is one show non-korean speakers (like me) cannot fully appreciate without subtitles. in other shows, i can still make some sense out of what's happening, but in a talk show like this i'm totally lost. if anyone knows where we can watch it with english subtitles, links will be greatly appreciated. :)

OMG i love this show..

hopefully that someone will sub it for EVERYONE???? :tears:

kangin and heechul will come to the show? just can't wait.....

owwwww please somene to be kindhearted sub it? :tears:

Guest candyflakes

arrgh!

i was watching ep 5 on youtube... but they took it away... right when i was watching it.

so i go to watch part 4 .. it's GONE :'(

and no one else seems to have uploaded it...

SBS is so mean!

Guest jybaby

gahhh i wish this was subbed it's such a good show TT;;; and i haven't watched any celebrity guest subbed v-shows in a while

Archived