[variety] Ya Shim Man Man Season 2 야심만만2

Guest `starry.night

Lee Hyori appeared on SBS “YaShimManMan” telerecording which will be set to be aired on 28th July at 11.10pm.

She talked about her past when she was put under great stress in the scrutiny of the media and ended up teary. She took part in a SBS drama “Three Leaf Clover” in 2005. Back then she had been labelled with “Whatever Hyori does, it is going to be a hit”. And she did eventually proved to the everyone when her drama and her acting were well-received.

However, with as much anticipation that media and audience have on her, a trivial mistake will be cut her down and bring her to a lower level than she deserved, she revealed. And it indeed is a huge burden on her.

But wipe your tears, Hyori, you have something to celebrate for. Hyori’s comeback hit song “U-Go-Girl” climbed up to the number 1 spot on many online charts including Bugs in just 1 week after her comeback.

source: kbites

Hyori is said to be one of the guest stars!!

Can't wait, it's this Monday!!

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baqinardo

Has anyone watched the first episode yet?

I'm so curious!!!!! xD

It's tonight.

11.10 PM korean time :)

I cant wait to see the 1st eps.

i hope it's gonna be as good as 1st season :rolleyes:

Guest baqinardo

Hope someone will upload the link ^^ can't wait to see it.....

I did email DKyang to ask bout this.

He said that he planned to.

so i think it will be uploaded in his blog by tuesday :D

Guest damifino

The MCs are Kang Ho Dong, Yoon Jong Shin, Kim Jae Dong (these three were the MCs on the original YSMM at various times)... also MC Mong, Junjin, Seo In Young, and Nick Khun. Honestly, what's up with all these shows having so many MCs? The new title of the show is 야심만만 2 - 예능선수촌 (Yashimmanman 2 - Entertainment Village... in line with how Olympic Village is where all the athletes are, I guess they are trying to say that YSMM 2 will be where all the entertainers will be).

The first set of guests were Lee Hyori and Jang Geun Suk.

I haven't seen the program yet, but the reviews by TV reporters and those on YSMM's message board haven't been so good. They say that the show is all over the place and that there are too many MCs doing their own thing so they don't mesh well together (but it's still the first episode so I'm sure that aspect will get better). The general consensus seems to be that the show has lots of stars, but not much contentwise. Fans who were looking forward to season 2 seemed to have been disappointed.

Guest agegsg

^

thats sad to hear. Oh well though, like ya said, its bound to get better. I mean they have some of the best MCs in the show. I hope someone put it up on youtube... lol, one can hope.

Guest DKYang

Yes, I'll be uploading this show. I just came back from a conference so my schedule is a bit screwed up. I do plan to have it up on Tuesday. I'll post here once when I finish with the first episode.

Guest baqinardo

The first set of guests were Lee Hyori and Jang Geun Suk.

I haven't seen the program yet, but the reviews by TV reporters and those on YSMM's message board haven't been so good. They say that the show is all over the place and that there are too many MCs doing their own thing so they don't mesh well together (but it's still the first episode so I'm sure that aspect will get better). The general consensus seems to be that the show has lots of stars, but not much contentwise. Fans who were looking forward to season 2 seemed to have been disappointed.

Owh.. that's so bad...

i know it will happened.

why dont the PD just keep the old ver? <_<

Like in 1st season, i hope they will talk more about guest's love story, life story and teasing each other. :rolleyes:

me, myself actually didnt watch it yet.

i'm also witing it being uploaded in Dkyang's blog. :rolleyes:

Dkyang... FIGHTING!!

Guest ShortaznGirl

http://www.youtube.com/user/krabbypattiess this is the youtube link for the show if anyone was looking for it. i'd have to say that i liked it better with an audience. the studio looks so empty now. yeah i was kind of disappointed.

Guest agegsg

I just watched it and I see what the reviewers meant by it being all over the place with each mc trying to do their own thing. but I'm kinda seeing how things are going. MC mong and Jun Jin would mostly compete with each other and the others will do their own thing. I'm not pleased though since mostly the mcs are talking amongst themselves really. They need to kick out one or two mcs. That's just me though.

Anyone else seen it yet?

Archived