[variety] Ya Shim Man Man Season 2 야심만만2

Guest `starry.night

This show is so blah! The premise isn't that great, it's overcrowded, and everything feels so scripted. What is with these variety shows and overstuffing them so many permanent members? I know the questions asked on these kind of talk shows are planned out ahead out time, but for some reason, it feels ten times more forced here than on other shows. The flow of talk doesn't feel natural at all when the guests are basically going into the show knowing beforehand exactly what they're going to talk about and what stories they're going to share.

I miss the original YSMM. Sure the questions were planned out ahead of time, but it never felt like the stars ever gave much thought to the questions beforehand. Instead, they were quite frank when they spoke and said things at the top of their heads. Plus, the show allowed for more than 2 guests per show.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chrissy08

Yah, I think I prefer the old format as well because it felt more like a talk-show (and also more real as opposed to scripted) and allowed for more guests. It feels like the new format has too many (useless) MCs who just take up time and space, though I'm sure they've got great stories of their own if they were given a chance to tell them. I also wish that Kim Jae Dong would talk more and Yoon Jong Shin would talk a little less. Usually the stuff Kim Jae Dong has to say is of more substance (and also is highly entertaining or heart-warming) than Yoon Jong Shin trying to be funny... and failing miserably at it.

I think YSMM2 is still in its baby stage, so it'll take some more time to come up with a new formula that separates itself from the original but still works. When YSMM first began, it wasn't as good as it turned out to be once it found a format that made the show unique and really entertaining. I do like the end drive of YSMM2 though, cuz it shows how the celebrities actually talk to each other "off camera" (or at least how they supposedly talk - might be awkward still since they know there's a camera present but no crew around them). Hopefully the producers will do as good a job, if not better, with YSMM2 ^_^ *crosses fingers*

Hi guys, (l)

Thanks for all the links. I missed korean variety shows. YSMM is one of my favourite varieties, but I can only watch subbed version as I can't understand Korean. So, I will really appreciate it if anyone can tell me where I can get subbed version of YSMM, be it in Chinese or English. Thanks a million first!:)

Guest jebabe19

Hey GUYS! I know we all love this show... we can never forget all of the artist's YSMM Season 1 interview before... for me.. this show has given me a lot of laughs... I can still remember myself watching till dawn because the topic's are really exciting...

but im not korean... like some of you..i can only watch subbed videos... i asked TUNGTUNG fansubs about this and Vattenboll... one of their members told me... they can... if they can also have more subbers...

SO PLS PLS PLS... if anyone here knows how to translate from korean to english... check out their

wiki http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Tungtung_fansubs

or pm vattenboll

Help us :)

Guest baqinardo

does anyone know where i can watch YSMM season 2 with subs? (english)

me too... i really need Eng sub pls...

very annoying when see they laugh but not understand anything

Gahhhhhhhhh

No one subbing this show right now.

may be next time, but just with special one.

ex: DBSK or SNSD n usually that's gonna be subbed by their fansub.

SuperJunior fansub didnt translate last week eps? Kang In n Hee Chul were in there :rolleyes:

Wow.. so next week Olympic Special, huh?

They invite Lee Young Dae, The cutest korean badminton player.. haha..

He's really like a celebrity now.. :sweatingbullets:

Cant wait to see.. :w00t:

Guest BROKEN SHORE

Regardless of what people say I love Seo In Young. However I couldn't stand her in the beginning (like most). I wasn't use to her RAW attitude. She's not the usual, proper, well mannered female MC but she is bold and not afraid to say what is on her mind. I like her honesty and sassy character. Seo In Young is just bringing a new image to the table for variety shows. To be honest I'm kind of tired of all the sugar coating and beating around the bush. I like how Seo In Young is right on point with her opinions. When I watch her on TV I feel that I'm watching the REAL Seo In Young but somewhat exaggerated (for the sake of the show). She's not fake like some. I also like how she is honest about her strong and weak points. Hyori has the looks and the body but Seo In Young has the voice. I think everyone would agree. Seo In Young acts like a diva but I believe that deep down inside she's a very caring person with a lot of heart. She just shows it in a different way without making it obvious.

Guest clapika_86

okay....just to make sure the subs for ep1 season 2 is not out right?

I've already downloaded the mandarin sub...so i can try to translate it to english

but it'll take some time cuz i'm translating other dramas as well....

please let me know if there are others who have already translated the episode 1 for season 2...

Guest silverwingz

okay....just to make sure the subs for ep1 season 2 is not out right?

I've already downloaded the mandarin sub...so i can try to translate it to english

but it'll take some time cuz i'm translating other dramas as well....

please let me know if there are others who have already translated the episode 1 for season 2...

nope, there's no one subbing episodes from those seasons at the moment.

Guest 13!hyukjae

I'm watching YSMM2 mostly for JunJin, SIY, Nichkhun and KHD, lol. It's a pity there's no english subs avaliable for the episodes but fortunately for me I can rely on the chinese subbers :D:D:D

SuperJunior fansub didnt translate last week eps? Kang In n Hee Chul were in there :rolleyes:

Yeah, there's no "official" fansubbers for suju <_<

Regardless of what people say I love Seo In Young. However I couldn't stand her in the beginning (like most). I wasn't use to her RAW attitude. She's not the usual, proper, well mannered female MC but she is bold and not afraid to say what is on her mind. I like her honesty and sassy character. Seo In Young is just bringing a new image to the table for variety shows. To be honest I'm kind of tired of all the sugar coating and beating around the bush. I like how Seo In Young is right on point with her opinions. When I watch her on TV I feel that I'm watching the REAL Seo In Young but somewhat exaggerated (for the sake of the show). She's not fake like some. I also like how she is honest about her strong and weak points. Hyori has the looks and the body but Seo In Young has the voice. I think everyone would agree. Seo In Young acts like a diva but I believe that deep down inside she's a very caring person with a lot of heart. She just shows it in a different way without making it obvious.

Totally agree with you. :)

Guest baqinardo

where is mong?

i havent seen him in last two episodes

i loved the up down brothers with him and jin

yeah i wonder too..

"kick out" already?

or "temporarily unavailable?" :unsure:

Last week eps was too long..

1 hr 20 mins.. :wacko:

But still, i like it..

but the athletes look so awkward infront of camera. haha..

so funny when they asked Lee Young Dae to do wink.

LYD said he was so tired, coz so many people asked him to wink, n it hurt his eyes.. haha..

n KHD said its for the last time in this show.. haha...

But he really looks like Lee Seung Gi.

i like when KHD calling him "Seung Gi ya..." haha..

it remains me 1N2D :lol:

Interesting episode this week.

With guests: Park Min Young, Son Dam Bi & Lee Han Wie

MC Mong is still missing in action. Though I spy him in next week's preview. yay!

Some caps:

150908YSMMS2Ep8_001211743.jpg

Ho Dong looks like a Chinese olympian.. lol

150908YSMMS2Ep8_001413912.jpg

In Young gets green with envy with having 2 female guests

150908YSMMS2Ep8_001769868.jpg

NiCk Khun once lived as a monk?!

150908YSMMS2Ep8_003413042.jpg

& a lot of dancing goes on..

Min Young, Junjin & In Young dance to Hyori's U-Go-Girl

150908YSMMS2Ep8_000759225.jpg

150908YSMMS2Ep8_000778477-1.jpg

150908YSMMS2Ep8_000781947.jpg

Dam Bi dances to Rain's 'It's Raining'

150908YSMMS2Ep8_001680145.jpg

Junjin & Dam Bi dance to Shinhwa's 'Wild Eyes'

_002216747.jpg

watch

> 080915 YSMM Junjin & Dam Bi Dance Cut

> 080915 YSMM Min Young, Junjin & In Young 'U-Go-Girl' Dance Cut

no streaming links for the full ep yet..

-edit-

Stream the full ep:

YSMM 080915 Episode 8

PART1 PART2 PART3 PART4 PART5 PART6 PART7 PART8

Thanks to sylverstarlite

Archived