Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - Amazing!

Guest Kiwi Blush

Guest Kiwi Blush

Get rid of your stretch marks, burnt marks, scars, and dry skin.
Okay, guys.

After browsing around the beauty & health sections for a couple weeks, I've found many people complaining about burnt marks, pimple scars, whatever.

And I want to introduce Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, helping you to rid of unwanted marks and scars!

CocoaButterFormula.jpg

^This one is NOT oily.

CocoaButterFormula2.jpg

^A tiny bit oily.

Ladies, if you just gave birth, this is the perfect cream to smooth out those stretch marks! And guys, if you have scars from shaving...this is it.

And for anyone who has chicken pox, this cream should be used after the chicken pox is gone to get rid of scars.

Works for acne marks and scars from accidents also.

I use it almost everyday. My doctor prescribed it for me during the time I had chicken pox when I was 7. These days, I find it very useful to erase those blemishes from random burnts (since I cook a lot), dry skin, and even the scar I had when I was 4!

IMG_0734.jpg

^Sharpened for your viewing. **Note: This scar used to be 2 inches. After a couple weeks of use, it shrank to 1 inch.

IMG_0727.jpg

^Large burnt mark from cooking salmon. Used to be 4 cm in diameter. It shrank to 2 cm after usage.

IMG_0728.jpg

^Smooth, hydrated, & unblemished skin. ***Note: It gets rid of a couple pimples but due to me not using it for a week, I had some minor breakouts.

This product is approved by dermatologists and it's a lot better than those beauty products people use these days. Cocoa Butter is natural and good for your skin. You can use it on the face too. There are other Cocoa Butter Formulas available (such as cocoa butter for the lips) but you can check those out yourself.

And it's not oily like Vaseline...

Info: You can buy this at any pharmacy (CVS, Rite Aid, etc.). The ones in the tubes are about $5-6. And the ones in the jars are about $7-8. I prefer the tubes because they're unoily and gets absorbed into your skin instantly.

EDIT.

Okay, a lot of people have been saying how long it takes for scars to fade away.

REMEMBER: USE CONSISTENTLY. And massage the cream into the scar for effectiveness. I love natural products like these that work progressively, so it doesn't hurt your skin.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. This is like, the ONLY lotion I'm not allergic to, besides Bath & Body Works.

AND.....The scent is amazing. It smells like vanilla plus somethingsomethinggodly. That's what got me using it at first. XDD;; I kept sniffing the tube like a drug addict =P.

EDIT. AGAIN.

I just re-stocked myself a couple weeks ago. Loving the newer and bigger bottle. It contains more and it costs less. XDD;;

I bought two ^^. One for my mom and sisters and one for me. My sister's been using it daily after me haha.

I have yet to try the ones that contain sunscreen. Oh, and I saw those specially for stretch marks in CVS. Maybe those will work more for people who want to get rid of stretch marks! ^^

EDIT. AGAIN. AGAIN. LOL 2009

So...the stick and the jar don't work because they're hard to apply and not easily absorbed by the skin.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lhsbndfrk89

For me it didn't really smooth it out that much, it just mad it a TAD bit lighter.

I'll post up pictures later. My stretch marks are HORRID.

Guest je_amourx

I've been using it for years, but honestly, it's done nothing but moisturizing. It definitely does not get rid of stretch marks(for me at least) .... :(

Guest Raindeer

hmm, mixed reviews, I've gotten about 30 samples of these, but I've never given it enough thought to try it, maybe I will give it a go and update here, I heard its good for moisturiser tho

will update later

Guest babyN_xxs

same didnt work for me either maybe my stretch marks were just tooo old and maybe it only work for brand new stretch marks.

Guest only_me

o= , im so going to buy this ; stupid acne scars. ><

Anyways, how long did it take for you to start seeing your scars fade? And have you tried putting makeup like foundation using this as a moisturizer? sighs, i have to be careful with certain moisturizers, it just makes my skin too too oily.

Guest yjnara

i learned about this online, too, and decided to give it a try

ive been using this for about a week and a half now on my acne scars

i cant see any significant changes yet, but i'll make sure to post results in about a month!

Guest Kiwi Blush

For me it didn't really smooth it out that much, it just mad it a TAD bit lighter.

I'll post up pictures later. My stretch marks are HORRID.

It does lighten. If your stretch marks are too deep, I think it'll take a while o.o.

I've been using it for years, but honestly, it's done nothing but moisturizing. It definitely does not get rid of stretch marks(for me at least) .... :(

Really? I think you should try applying it after you shower, in the morning, and before you sleep. And massage the cream roughly in circular motions to get the skin to absorb the cream more effectively ^^.

hmm, mixed reviews, I've gotten about 30 samples of these, but I've never given it enough thought to try it, maybe I will give it a go and update here, I heard its good for moisturiser tho

will update later

It is VERY good as a moisturizer. My skin was really dry and all of a sudden came back to life with cocoa butter.

same didnt work for me either maybe my stretch marks were just tooo old and maybe it only work for brand new stretch marks.

It works for old marks as well. *Note to the 2 inch scar above.

Thnx 4 sharing ugh I still have the chicken pox scar yuck :P hopefully this will do lols

Yes! This cream is esp. good for small scars like that.

o= , im so going to buy this ; stupid acne scars. ><

Anyways, how long did it take for you to start seeing your scars fade? And have you tried putting makeup like foundation using this as a moisturizer? sighs, i have to be careful with certain moisturizers, it just makes my skin too too oily.

It took only a few days to see the difference, but it takes consistent use to get rid of the scars! Don't forget to put it on everyday. Most of my burnt marks faded in 2-3 weeks.

I don't use make-up, but I guess you can. It's a really great moisturizer. ^^

i learned about this online, too, and decided to give it a try

ive been using this for about a week and a half now on my acne scars

i cant see any significant changes yet, but i'll make sure to post results in about a month!

Remember to use it regularly (at least once a day, preferably twice-thrice). And it's good to be patient. At first I thought my scar wasn't going to go away but I used it long enough to see the change =D.

Guest je_amourx

Really? I think you should try applying it after you shower, in the morning, and before you sleep. And massage the cream roughly in circular motions to get the skin to absorb the cream more effectively ^^.

Yeap, that's exactly what I've been doing for years; it's especially recommended to use at night. Everyone's skin is different and I guess mine is just stubborn and old, yuck! Lol. :unsure:

Guest Kiwi Blush

Yeap, that's exactly what I've been doing for years; it's especially recommended to use at night. Everyone's skin is different and I guess mine is just stubborn and old, yuck! Lol. :unsure:

Ahhh...sucks for you. Maybe you should try a STRONGER product.

Does it clog your pores or whatsoever?

No, absolutely not. :crazy:

It moisturizes your skin. Since it's not a beauty product (it's medical btw), it won't do that to your pores. And it's not oily ^______^.

Guest Chocobo

theres no clinical evidence that shows cocoa butter does anything for scars beyond moisturization

it's not a medical product, and i dont get how a medical product wouldn't clog your pores. cream bases used at the pharmacy tend to be highly comedogenic

Guest Kiwi Blush

theres no clinical evidence that shows cocoa butter does anything for scars beyond moisturization

it's not a medical product, and i dont get how a medical product wouldn't clog your pores. cream bases used at the pharmacy tend to be highly comedogenic

Hm...since it's prescribed by doctors, I'm sure it's at least partially medical? And it definitely doesn't clog the pores cuz my blackheads cleared up a bit after usage. Its effect is the opposite of what you think ^^.

Either ways, I think people should still try it out to see if it works for them or not. And it's only $4 fjdhjfdhjkfhdjh lolz.

Guest Victoria

We have tons of Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotions, it DOES work.

It doesn't just moisturizes the skin, it also reduces the appearance of scars.

I use their scar serum for acne scars, and their lotion for my body.

Probably depends on the person using but for me, it really works.

Guest vc1188

oh yay thanks for starting this thread! I remember standing in a supermarket just staring at the Palmer's wondering if I should buy it hahah. NOW I WILL. I have stretch marks ALL OVER my THIGHS & BUTT. Maybe I unknowingly went through a big growth spurt?? I also have a ton of scars on my knees from falling down a bajillion times as a kid

Does it matter which type I buy? I don't need it on my face or anything, so the big tub is okay?

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

I heard good reviews about cocoa butter, I never tried though. I think I will grab it sometimes this weekend =) Thanks

For moisturizing your body after a shower, I'd definitely use this, plus the smell is sweet and nice. But wouldn't use it for face. I used to use it as facial lotion years ago and it broke me out like a mother.

Guest Kiwi Blush

We have tons of Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotions, it DOES work.

It doesn't just moisturizes the skin, it also reduces the appearance of scars.

I use their scar serum for acne scars, and their lotion for my body.

Probably depends on the person using but for me, it really works.

Glad to know it works for you. I'm sure it works for everyone, but it just works MORE for some people. lolz

oh yay thanks for starting this thread! I remember standing in a supermarket just staring at the Palmer's wondering if I should buy it hahah. NOW I WILL. I have stretch marks ALL OVER my THIGHS & BUTT. Maybe I unknowingly went through a big growth spurt?? I also have a ton of scars on my knees from falling down a bajillion times as a kid

Does it matter which type I buy? I don't need it on my face or anything, so the big tub is okay?

I recommend the tube! It's the best thing evar! XDD;;

Btw, the tube is more creamy while the ones in the jar are sorta' like Vaseline...I don't know why but they're the same cocoa butter! :ph34r:

I heard good reviews about cocoa butter, I never tried though. I think I will grab it sometimes this weekend =) Thanks

You're welcome.

For moisturizing your body after a shower, I'd definitely use this, plus the smell is sweet and nice. But wouldn't use it for face. I used to use it as facial lotion years ago and it broke me out like a mother.

OH YES! I FORGOT TO MENTION ABOUT THE SCENT.

Omfg like seriously, it smells so good I wanna' EAT it. *goes back to edit first post*

Archived