[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hitokiri-Battoussai

the kingdom of the winds section in myaigoo.com is now locked and off limites so i can not download the episode which sync with the subtitles from there anymore. Does anyone know where else i canj get the correct version to sub with the synchs with a ddl?[hate torrents]even a irc chatroom/bot/server would work!

Guest selvaspeedy

the kingdom of the winds section in myaigoo.com is now locked and off limites so i can not download the episode which sync with the subtitles from there anymore.

it' not locked, I just checked it :sweatingbullets:

the 700 mg is available... but the 720p is the protected one I guess.

Guest tateboe

Selva

You keep the name speedy... worth it. You are very fast.

Today I hit slow bumps Internet, but finally got it now and watching half way.

Can't shut up my mouth till it finished.

I thnks Queens brother and Yooboo ganged together to poison or do something bad.

Look like Queens didn't quite agree, they had lot of arguments.

Yes, Princess Seyu sent Muhyul and team to secret Royal tomb. Think to find her brother's tomb nearby her mothers's tomb. Muhyul found a piece of script (Selva's picture)...it looks like included his name. He stopped reading at that point and rub the script. And The King walked in, Muhyul hide and listened.

What the king said was already mentioned by Dramaok at some point. Muhul knew, and weep quietly.

Still watching onwards.

Guest selvaspeedy

Selva

You keep the name speedy... worth it. You are very fast.

Today I hit slow bumps Internet, but finally got it now and watching half way.

Can't shut up my mouth till it finished.

I thnks Queens brother and Yooboo ganged together to poison or do something bad.

Look like Queens didn't quite agree, they had lot of arguments.

Yes, Princess Seyu sent Muhyul and team to secret Royal tomb. Think to find her brother's tomb nearby her mothers's tomb. Muhyul found a piece of script (Selva's picture)...it looks like included his name. He stopped reading at that pointand rub the cript. And The King walked in, Muhyul hide and listened.

What the king said was already mentioned by Dramaok at some point. Muhul knew, and weep quietly.

Still watching onwards.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I wish I was this speedy in my college <_<

thanks for the clarification about the queen :blush: ... that scene when Yuri entered the room and Muhyul was listening to him from behind the wall is soooo touchy :tears: poor Muhyul and Yuri... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

keep watching, and I'm already camping here... it's still 8:30 pm in my local time, so I still have 3 and half hour before the midnight :D

new scary movie in the cinemas everybody :P

f_m_6a4ee33.jpg

source: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

Guest snoopyvkd

yes I do... dl the episode fast... I want someone to scream w/ me right now :sweatingbullets:

AWESOME EPISODE.... :blush: :blush:

I'm willing to join in the screaming :w00t:

can't wait to see this episode

Guest selvaspeedy

I'm willing to join in the screaming :w00t:

can't wait to see this episode

good... group screaming everybody :P

wait a minute... are you the same snoopyvkd I know from (you know where) :sweatingbullets:

I'm uploading the preview at youtube right now,... will post it when I'm done :blush:

Guest tateboe

With sorrow Muhyul ride to the place his brother(crown prince) died.

In KGR Hyeap and people are looking for him. Looks everyone got sick, including prince's slave girl.

King Desu order something (I do not understand)

Yeon came to see Dojin..seems for some help, but Dojin was stone face and unhelpful...this might be his conspiracy.

Muhyul rubbed his hand to wall of bad painting and injured, came to get tratment to Yeon.

Meanwhile, Hye-Ap and group were checking water source. They found a group of people put poison to water. One escped as they fight...it was Dojin ran way!

Yeon asked Muhyul for help. Later Yeon and Mauhaung went to see the King. I think Yeon knew very well about poison and she kew where antidote is.

Muhyul broke in to a building and searched for a powder, finally he found it and bring it in horseback. Although soldiers followed him he escapeed. And ends episode 17

Well, non Korean speaker can make a lot of mistakes here, mostly guess and forgive me for error.

Guest selvaspeedy

Muhyul broke in to a building and searched for a powder, finally he found it and bring it in horseback. Although soldiers followed him he escapeed. And ends episode 17

your effort is sooo appreciated sweetie :D

did he escape at the ending?!

so this part was intermittent to me :sweatingbullets:

when Muhyul remebered Haemyung... I think he said It's all my fault... I'm the one responsible for your death :tears:

did you hear his voice?!?! :blush: :blush: :blush:

oppa... I love you more and more everyday :blush:

you're such an amazing actor :wub:

my internet speed right now is crawling :crazy: dunno what's wrong :crazy:

Episode 18 preview finally :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJIL4aJS_Rc

Guest tateboe

My bad

Muhyul was on horseback, he was surrounded by a group of soildiers.

(Actually he escaped palace guard. As he rode away with horse 4 calveries followed and a group of foot soldiers appeared in front of him in country region)

Sorry

Guest selvaspeedy

you're welcome bluemoon :D

BTW episode 17 is now up at omo omo... I'm dl-ing it right now :blush:

My bad

Muhyul was on horseback, he was surrounded by a group of soildiers.

(Actually he escaped palace guard. As he rode away with horse 4 calveries followed and a group of foot soldiers appeared in front of him in country region)

Sorry

it's ok :D...

I seriously can't wait for tomorrow's episode...

screw the college... I'm skipping it tomorrow... I don't care :sweatingbullets:

Guest selvaspeedy

ha..ha.....think twice my dear :P

actually I don't have any important lectures tomorrow... so yeah, I'm skipping it :D

I'll do anything just for the sake of oppa and KOTW :blush:

Guest dramaok

your effort is sooo appreciated sweetie :D

so this part was intermittent to me :sweatingbullets:

when Muhyul remebered Haemyung... I think he said It's all my fault... I'm the one responsible for your death :tears:

did you hear his voice?!?! :blush: :blush: :blush:

oppa... I love you more and more everyday :blush:

you're such an amazing actor :wub:

my internet speed right now is crawling :crazy: dunno what's wrong :crazy:

Episode 18 preview finally :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJIL4aJS_Rc

thx for the preview.

Yuri: my 3rd son is alive.

Baegeuk (woobo): the council will not acknowledge him.

Muhyul: if i cannot contribute to this nation as its prince, i shall then kill myself.

Guest selvaspeedy

thx for the preview.

Yuri: my 3rd son is alive.

Baegeuk (woobo): the council will not acknowledge him.

Muhyul: if i cannot contribute to this nation as its prince, i shall then kill myself.

mic you're always our savior :blush:

muah :D

so yuri will finally acknowledge him, and Muhyul is also ready to defend his new position as the crown prince :sweatingbullets:

AJA Yuri and Muhyul :blush:

*yawning* I'll go and sleep now... good night everybody :D

*special kisses and hugs to Mic* :blush:

Guest snoopyvkd

good... group screaming everybody :P

wait a minute... are you the same snoopyvkd I know from (you know where) :sweatingbullets:

I'm uploading the preview at youtube right now,... will post it when I'm done :blush:

...I don't think it's me :blush:

Guest valmylove

kudos to u Ms. Speedy Selva!!!

gosh the pics of Muhyul muffling his cries when he heard the truth is torturing... poor Muhyul... it's amazingly how our SIG could pull that off... the facial expressions, the shock, the hurt, the confusion, .... and it must feeling betrayed, hurt, alone, cheated, guilty and all sorts of emotions....

can't wait to join the screaming too ladies!! ^^

Archived