[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

Guest Harmonie

Thank you friends for sharing the news in English. I'm a big fan of SIG and so glad to learn the latest news on this actor and his projects.

Please keep posting news and translating to English.

Thanks again. :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

credits to Dramaok for posting this at SIG's thread

20080318235209826a30839rj3.jpg

actress Oh Yoon-Ah [오윤아]

will play Damushin's wet nurse. i guess she will most likely appear in the first part of the drama when Damushin (Prince Muhyul) is younger.

Guest karosa

Thanks huangsy for the updates… I find Choi Jung Won pretty… I think she'd look good also with SIG… hope she delivers well..

Anyways, any statement from SIG's side? Today is their first shooting day, right? Any update on other casts? Im really excited about SIG's comeback... this is a sure good project for him!!!

credits to Dramaok for posting this news at SIG's thread

20080614184028360b61845vk3.jpg

Song Il-Guk, Jeong Jin-Yeong and Jeong Tae-Seong

are leaving Korea today (June 16th, 2008) for 40+ days of location shoot in China (mostly desert areas). (they left already actually)

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

SIG's side has yet to make an official casting confirmation due to the ongoing legal battles w/ the stalker/paparazzi reporter, Witch Kim. SIG may be coming back a couple of times during his trip away to appear in court.

Guest cecil

최정원, '바람의 나라' 캐스팅 이번 주 최종 확정

1203561329760_1.jpg

KBS 새 수목드라마 '바람의 나라' 여주인공 물망에 오른 최정원의 캐스팅 작업이 늦춰지고 있다.

당초 이번주초쯤 확정될 것으로 예상됐지만 중국현지 촬영 일정이 급하게 진행되면서 이번주 주말쯤에나 결과가 나올 것으로 보인다.

최정원쪽에서는 배역에 대한 긍정적인 검토를 마치고 최종 협의만을 기다리고 있다.

제작사 대표가 이번 주말쯤 중국에서 돌아오면 최정원쪽과 만나 캐스팅이 최종 마무리될 예정이다.

캐스팅이 확정되면 최정원은 '바람의 나라'에서 주인공 무휼(송일국 분)과 러브라인을 이어가는 부여의 연 공주역을 맡게 된다.

'바람의 나라'는 만화가 김진의 동명 작품을 원작으로 고구려 3대왕인 대무신왕, 무휼의 일대기를 그린 작품이다. 방송은 오는 9월 예정이다.

한편 최정원은 최근 동부건설과 아놀드바찌니, 한국화장품 등 CF촬영으로 바쁜 일정을 보내고 있다.

Link: http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=337337

her role is not confirmed . If she cast in TLOW she will plays Buyo 's princess

But in anoter thread I read she casts in 2009 drama with Yoon Tae Young about baseball

credits to Dramaok @ SIG's thread

20080623090618153080911yq8.jpg

Lee Jong-Won [이종원]

has been cast as crown prince Hae-Myeong (해명태자) in Kingdom of the Wind.

he will be playing King Yuri's 2nd son, and Daemushin's (SIG) half brother.

Lee's appearance will be up to episode 7 of the drama. (src: Il-Gan news)

in the original comic (and in accordance with actual history),

Prince Hae-Myeong has a very troubling relationship with his father, King Yuri, as well as his brothers.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=2660

As a historic Korean d-addict and a SIG fan, would like to know if there are any plans to sub this drama? If so, thank you thank you thank you so much in advance. Looking forward to an interesting experience, if not I would be disappointed but cannot help it instead I look forward to the episode summaries instead.

Guest Happy_Day

Casting Choi Jung Won as the female lead, SIG's love interest in the drama.

20080613175149525e7_184210_0.jpg

Oh my god, are you serious?!?!?!?! I was so sad that she was replaced in East of Eden, but I guess she got the better role in this one huh?! Coz this is the lead female role, not like in East of Eden. :) She is so pretty, I bet she'll look great with SongIlGook. For some reason, I'm liking the pair.

20080614184028360b6_184507_0.jpg

Three of them leaving Korea for filming on-location in China on 16 June 2008.

That guy in the middle is the crazy king from King and the Clown!! :)

Guest .dcpro02

oooh a ancient era drama yeah? keke iv been pretty into ancient era dramas recently ! theyr good ;)

Guest karosa

55682785kv4.jpg

source: songgall

Meyyale are these pics official? i mean is this how SIG would really look like in this drama? or these pics are just created by fans? Wow if these pics are real, SIG really looks YOUNG!

I agree with Happy_Day, SIG and Choi Jung Won look good together....

Guest Happy_Day

^ Hmm, aren't those pics from Jumong? Yeah, don't you think they'll look fantastic together, ChoiJunWon looks so fragile, feminine, and elegant that she'll be perfect.

I just hope the love story in this one isn't like in Jumong, where I couldn't tell if Jumong liked his first or second wife better. What kind of romance is that? Haha.

Hopefully, their love story will be intense like between Song Il Gook and Soo Ae.. although it was one-sided, it was still so beautiful on SIG's side haha~

Gawd, he looks so good in sageuks, he should have been born back in the Joseon era haha~

Archived