[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meyyale

THIS IS GREAT. wouldn't it be cool if han hye jin got the female part too?? ^_^

I prefer Song Ji Hyo every time.... :phew::phew: That would be cool...

Guest karosa

Me too, but Ji Hyo unnie is busy shooting another film.... sad...sigh...

Guest erica1064

Looks like confirmation:

Song Il-gook is returning to historical dramas after two years. He has been cast as Moo-hyul in KBS "The Kingdom of the Winds".

"The Kingdom of the Winds" is a remake of a comic by Kim Jin, and the role Song Il-gook plays is Jumong's grandson.

After last year's SBS "Lobbyist", he has been resting for marriage and personal matters. He had a hard time deciding his next drama.

He was deciding between "The Kingdom of the Winds" and a present-day drama, but he decided to comeback with a historical drama. A representative of the drama said, "It is fate that Song Il-gook gets to play Jumong's grandson as well. We went through many actors, but Song Il-gook is the right person for this role.

"The Kingdom of the Winds" will start filming in China in mid-June.

http://www.hancinema.net/korean-movie-news_13961.php

this is awesome!!! lobbyist was disappointing frankly after jumong. hope he will do well in this.

reading from wikipedia, the story of Daemusin sounds interesting considering that it ended with him killing Daeso and annexing Buyeo.

^ that's pretty interesting so Daemusin was the one who killed Daeso...and it feels like this will be another hit for SIG...like in Jumong...hopefully we'll get to hear who will be selected to play alongside SIG in this drama

^ that's pretty interesting so Daemusin was the one who killed Daeso...and it feels like this will be another hit for SIG...like in Jumong...hopefully we'll get to hear who will be selected to play alongside SIG in this drama

i hope ohyi (yeohomin am i right) will be a part of this drama..he's also gorgeous..

Guest meyyale

i hope ohyi (yeohomin am i right) will be a part of this drama..he's also gorgeous..

I agree w you...That'll be wonderful if they are together again..

Guest Happy_Day

THIS IS GREAT. wouldn't it be cool if han hye jin got the female part too?? ^_^

Actually, wouldn't it be cool if SooAe got the main female role? For some reason, I feel SongIlGook never had that much chemistry with his female costars except for SooAe in Haeshin. With HanHyeJin, SonJiHyo, SonYehJin, HanGaiIn, etc.,... eehhh, there was something missing.

But there was so much tension/sparks between SooAe and SongIlGook <3 You could just see the longing in his face every time he looked at her.

Guest kdramafanusa

I read from DC that the female candidate is Kim Tae-hee. (not yet confirmed)

We'll have to wait for official announcement on the cast.

Guest Happy_Day

^ Oh my God

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, she is pretty, but her acting is horrible!!!!!!!!!! But of course that doesn't matter does it :huh:

Guest karosa

Actually, wouldn't it be cool if SooAe got the main female role? For some reason, I feel SongIlGook never had that much chemistry with his female costars except for SooAe in Haeshin. With HanHyeJin, SonJiHyo, SonYehJin, HanGaiIn, etc.,... eehhh, there was something missing.

But there was so much tension/sparks between SooAe and SongIlGook <3 You could just see the longing in his face every time he looked at her.

Well people have different perceptions....

Jumong was very successful coz a lot of people who watched it got hooked with the chemistry of SIG and SJH or SIG and HHJ.... i am one of them...

Now, with Kim Tae-Hee, no problem with me... let's give her a chance...

Guest Hanjae

Ohhh, it would be brilliant if it was Soo Ae. He couldn't get her in Hae Shin, so he can try again in Country of Wind! :P I loved her acting in 9 End 2 Outs and Hae Shin, she has the ability to look really bitterly sad without crying herself into hysterics. Is she tied up with any current projects, though? I heard she's in a movie (or two?) that's upcoming.

ohhhh! nope! i love SOO ae too but i disagree with you that SJH,HHJ,SYJ, Haga in dont have any chemistry to mr.SIG coz i've got head over heels in love of the character they played, jumong was a Big hit bcoz of the two women cling to him it's added spices and no wonder many argue of that love triangle. well it's your opinion but im still hoping Soo ae will be casted in this drama she's my 2nd choice since they had torment love story in haeshin for me it's something unfinished love that need to continue...uhhmmp im a bit selfish...but whoever it is let see what's gonna be..

Guest kdramafanusa

(from DC)

Wednesday.Thursday

KBS "Kingdom Of The Wind" (September)

Song Il-kook

Joo Ji-hoon (candidate)

30 episodes

*** We have to wait for confirmation ***

Guest AlecRuby

oh my gosh, joo ji hoon?

no way that's like a dream come true to see him in ancient drama.

i hope this is true.

Guest lualm

whoah. we didn't hear anything about this until now. that jjh is being considered to be part of this drama. it's a great honor to have him act with sung il kook, always have high respect for this great actor. hope this plan pushes through.

Archived