[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest karosa

^ Hmm, aren't those pics from Jumong? Yeah, don't you think they'll look fantastic together, ChoiJunWon looks so fragile, feminine, and elegant that she'll be perfect.

I just hope the love story in this one isn't like in Jumong, where I couldn't tell if Jumong liked his first or second wife better. What kind of romance is that? Haha.

Hopefully, their love story will be intense like between Song Il Gook and Soo Ae.. although it was one-sided, it was still so beautiful on SIG's side haha~

Gawd, he looks so good in sageuks, he should have been born back in the Joseon era haha~

I definitely agree with you Happy_Day, since the drama is still based on history, i just hope King Daemoshin's lovelife is not like Jumong's... In Jumong, fans were really divided whether he loved his first wife better or his first love...

Choi Jung Won's role is concubine right? so definitely, there's a love triangle...

Oh well whatever..... SIG is back! That's more important....

Guest meyyale

36679467if6.jpg

source:songgall

Well if I'm right, those pics are from new project..But I'm not so sure.. :unsure::unsure:

N I guess everytime in history there's always a love triangle.. :huh::huh:

(I have to say again N again Jumong&Yesoya couple is the best :wub: :blush: :phew: )

Guest meyyale

Yeah I posted those pics before..

So that we must be patient for watching..It's so hard to wait something..

But at last SIG's coming backk

Thanks God!!!

I definitely agree with you Happy_Day, since the drama is still based on history, i just hope King Daemoshin's lovelife is not like Jumong's... In Jumong, fans were really divided whether he loved his first wife better or his first love...

Choi Jung Won's role is concubine right? so definitely, there's a love triangle...

Oh well whatever..... SIG is back! That's more important....

karosa ... another debate for SIgers?...what would be if like that? i wonder what would be our taste hahaha..

i like intense romance coz i love too see SIG does hugging and kissing..ummmhhhpp....oh

I just hope the love story in this one isn't like in Jumong, where I couldn't tell if Jumong liked his first or second wife better. What kind of romance is that? Haha

Hopefully, their love story will be intense like between Song Il Gook and Soo Ae.. although it was one-sided, it was still so beautiful on SIG's side haha

yeah agree!!!we need a satisfaction ryt? but on the other side it's also good coz without the soesono and yesoya the drama will not be the talk of the people so jumong success might not be a big hit...it's a spices that trigger attention to the viewers.

In EOTS love story of S.A and SIG for me its tragic...hahahaha..thats why i wanted S.A to be casted in this drama at least i can see another chance,i love the chemistry..

Guest karosa

Thanks meyyale and huangsy for the pics.... im so happy being able to see wonderful pics of SIG again.... im really amazed how he looks so young in those pics.... i miss him so much...

karosa ... another debate for SIgers?...what would be if like that? i wonder what would be our taste hahaha..

i like intense romance coz i love too see SIG does hugging and kissing..ummmhhhpp....oh

yeah agree!!!we need a satisfaction ryt? but on the other side it's also good coz without the soesono and yesoya the drama will not be the talk of the people so jumong success might not be a big hit...it's a spices that trigger attention to the viewers.

In EOTS love story of S.A and SIG for me its tragic...hahahaha..thats why i wanted S.A to be casted in this drama at least i can see another chance,i love the chemistry..

LOL :lol: im not up into a debate again Kish.... i just hope that this drama would have a better love story.... something that would change korean historical drama which usually has a tragic love story... i wanna see something new....

Just good to hear that fans are really anticipating this drama... No doubt, SIG already had established his name as one of the best Korean actors of today....

Keep Rockin' SIG!!!

Guest meyyale

i just hope that this drama would have a better love story.... something that would change korean historical drama which usually has a tragic love story... i wanna see something new....

I don't think so..If it's about a royal family, I guess there is always a love triangle..Anyway I hope this time SIG would have his character's real love... :rolleyes:

Wait, wait, wait in a patience for beloved SIG!!!

Keep Rockin' SIG!!!

Guest meyyale

Thanks for the news, kdramafanusa!!!!!

KBS 2TV historical drama "Kingdom Of The Wind" (Script: Jeong Jin-ok & Park Jin-woo, PD Kang Il-soo) will premiere on September 3rd.

"Haesin / Emperor Of The Sea" dream team Song Il-kook + PD Kang Il-soo + Writer Jeong Jin-ok!

'해신' 드림팀 다시 뭉쳤다

사극 '바람의 나라' 송일국·강일수 PD·정진옥 작가 출동

스포츠한국 이현아기자 lalala@sportshankook.co.kr

sengjae200807100808230wa9.jpg

송일국

'어게인 해신?'

KBS 2TV 사극 <바람의 나라>(극본 정진옥,박진우ㆍ연출 강일수)에 <해신>의 드림팀이 다시 뭉쳤다. 주인공 송일국을 위시로 연출자 강일수 PD와 정진옥 작가 모두 <해신>을 이끈 3인방이다. 여기에 <해신>의 책임 프로듀서를 맡았던 이녹영 CP도 합류해 <바람의 나라>를 이끌고 있다. 뿐만 아니라 미술, 조명 등 <해신>의 스태프들이 다수 참여하고 있다. <해신>의 드림팀이라 해도 과언이 아닐 정도다.

<바람의 나라>의 한 관계자는 "<해신>을 만든 스태프들이 <바람의 나라>에 총출동했다고 해도 과언이 아니다. <해신> 때와 마찬가지로 <바람의 나라>는 사극의 주를 이루는 조선시대가 아닌 고구려 시대를 배경으로 역동적인 사극이 될 것이다"고 말했다.

<해신>은 2004년 11월부터 2005년 5월 종영할 때까지 평균 시청률 30%대로 안방극장의 큰 사랑을 받았던 사극이다. 역사 속 실존 인물인 해상왕 장보고를 새로운 시각으로 재탄생시키며 또 하나의 영웅상을 제시했던 작품이다. <해신>은 당시 MBC의 <내 이름은 김삼순>과 팽팽한 경쟁을 벌이며 작품성과 흥행에서 성공을 거뒀었다.

36부작 <바람의 나라>는 총 제작비 200억원이 투입되는 블록버스터형 사극이다. 동명의 만화 원작을 드라마로 옮긴 이 작품은 고구려의 3대 대무신왕 무휼의 일대기를 다룬다. 송일국은 이미 중국 쓰촨성으로 로케이션 촬영을 떠나 이달 말쯤 돌아올 예정이다.

<바람의 나라>는 오는 9월 3일 첫 방송된다.

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2008...08082691970.htm

Broadcasted from November 2004 to May 2005, "Haesin" obtained an average rating of 30%.

Guest selvaspeedy

:D:D:D

I think he's going to be the comic relief in KOTW

thanks meyyale

BTW

any news or photos about KOTW?

I wish to see Choi Jeong won and Jung Jin Young in costumes :wub:

Guest huangsy

source : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

[오승연 박사 연예뉴스 영어로 따라잡기]탤런트 최정원, ‘바람의 나라’서 송일국 여인으로 물망

[스포츠월드] 2008년 06월 15일(일) 오후 09:44 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

탤런트 최정원(사진)이 송일국의 여인으로 물망에 올랐다.

최정원이 오는 9월 방영 예정인 KBS 2TV 수목극 ‘바람의 나라’(최완규 극본, 강일수 연출)에서 주인공인 고구려 3대왕 대무신왕 무휼로 출연하는 송일국의 상대역인 연이 역에 캐스팅될 것으로 보인다.

현재 ‘바람의 나라’는 영화배우로 처음 드라마에 도전하는 배우 정진영이 유리왕 역으로 결정됐으며 오윤아도 무휼의 유모 역에 캐스팅된 상태. 두 배우 모두 첫 사극 드라마 도전이다.

‘바람의 나라’는 김진의 동명 만화가 원작이며 200억원의 제작비가 투입된 대작드라마로 고구려 건국 초의 이야기를 다룬다.

20080615000463_0.jpg

Actress Choi Jungwon is a prospective candidate to become the next lover of Song Ilgook.

It is expected that Choi Jungwon will be cast as Yuni, the lover of Song Ilgook, who will take the role of the main character King Muhyul, one of the big three kings under the Goguryu Dynasty, in the KBS 2TV drama ’Country of Wind,’ which is scheduled to be aired starting on September.

Movie star Jung Jinyoung, who will be acting in a TV drama for the first time, has been cast for the role of King Yuri, and Oh Yuna has been cast for the nanny of King Muhyul. ’Country of Wind’ will be the first historical drama for the two actors to act in.

The original work of ’Country of Wind’ is an animation of Kim Jin, and with a production fee that cost up to 20 billion won, the drama will be a story of the early days of the establishment of the Goguryu Dynasty.

*is the prospective candidate : 물망에 오르다

*dynasty : 왕국

*be scheduled : ∼의 일정이 잡혀있다

*nanny : 유모

*historical drama : 사극

*original work : 원작

*production fee : 제작비

*early days : 초창기

*establishment : 설립 (건국)

Guest meyyale

I guess the first pic (in three parts) and the writing were about KOTW..

These are from a Chinese Songgaller(vivian)..Thanks her so so much for that news and comments..

13695415sg7.jpg

11128708sl1.jpg

In the china "Yellow river geography national park" webiste headline

saying: "Kingdom of Winds" need 4000-5000 people, is the biggest man power even needed in the park, also biggest shooting even happened in the park too"

But something mistake in the report saying only for mini 6 series stroy, I remember "Kingdom of Winds" is 36 series.

0718ao2.jpg

In the park July 17, “ National Park” turned into a "battlefield of ancient Korea," there are nearly 500 people involved in the shooting.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

400 temporary people, and 100 full-time actor total of 500 people

It been Shooting more than 20 times before director can nod his head.

Reporter on the scene saying: using the "axes and spears armor shields" felt very realistic, but only made by wood props, painted with metallic paint to the above<o:p></o:p>

No danger at all.

”Rocks” sometimes hit in the face of actors, looks very dangerous too <o:p></o:p>

But after look carefully the original was painted cement color and made by foam also stick some tiny sand rock on the surface looks also very realistic.

Those armed actor wearing helmets, looks very perturbation and heavy, but also after look more detail are made by of leather and painted a metallic paint on it.

This reporter has learned there are 400 soldiers and over 20 "rocks" at the scene

By the air time TV viewers will see 16,000 people and more than 300 "rocks".

source: DC inside Songgall

Guest meyyale

This comment was from a Songgaller (vivian)..

" This is news from " Western Economic Daily" 7/23

Mr. Song Il Kook is exciting to see the famous "Yellow River"

News saying:

"Has starred in "Jumong" and "lobbyist" of South Korea and many other influential drama famous actor Song Il Kook appear in the shooting location . During the waiting time of filming , the South Korean film big star is so nice to the people easy to get along.

Under the big sun shine, wearing a simple white T-shirt, black trousers leisure traveled back and forth in the studio and picked up a camera to help his companions take photographs, For the presence of reporters and crew staff distributed candy.

In an interview with reporters, Song said his China's favorite actor are Andy Lau and Chow Yun-fat, look forward to working with two Chinese stars and Chinese film director too.

Two years ago, the Song Il Kook played the main characters in the "Jumong" won high popularity, and to consolidate his high ranking in the Korean actor's status. Filed two plays, try, said Song Il Kook "Jumong" kept in South Korea by admiration for the people, the "Wind" in playing the role of Jumong's grandson of a challenge which is a big challenge to him.

As a popular South Korean actor Song Il Kook is the first time to come to Gansu , he said that the shooting benefited from his experience, in particular, see the world famous " Yellow River" , which let him very excited. Song Il Kook has another statues in Korea , that is, "the Chinese propaganda embassador" at the same time.

source: DC inside Songgall

Guest nysophia_x_ii

i know it's a little early to ask this, but does anyone know who's subbing this drama? or if it's even going to be subbed?

Guest selvaspeedy

i know it's a little early to ask this, but does anyone know who's subbing this drama? or if it's even going to be subbed?

my same thought too

It's not really that early

I've seen some of the upcoming dramas already on the schedule of some of the subbing teams

we need an answer please :tears:

Archived