Guest huangsy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest selvaspeedy

:D:D:D:D

can't wait :P

I hope that WITH S2 team takes this project (I know their schedule is super full now... amazing effort from them :) )

I'll download the episodes when they are available (hopefully ASAP :wub: )

take care KOTWers ^_^

and TY sooooooooooo much for the pics and the infos :)

I hope that WITH S2 team takes this project (I know their schedule is super full now... amazing effort from them :) )

take care KOTWers ^_^

fingers cross that first day will do good keep fighting oppa, that's good if you download successfully then let me know...

Any more pics?! This drama doesn't seem very hyped, which is very odd considering this is SONG IL GOOK!!!!!

yup i think it too, i want to think that he is busy w/ his marriage im a bit denial like you, im wishing him to promote this drama since it's a big budget unlike other KBS drama...just feel sad but i will still support no matter what...

5d26b0e4qn2.jpg

pyh2008082501300001300pcj0.jpg

this drama is different in animation`s story(only the first part)

.mu hyul is abandoned by royal family.

so,mu hyul don`t know the fact that he(自己) is 王子.

hae meyong take care of his brother mu hyul as father.

later,he(hae myeong太子) was died by his father(yu ri王)

so,mu hyul resolve to be even ..(he decide to dies his father.)

An optimistic boy grows up as a cool-headedness king.

Guest IUPHIMHAN

kingdom_of_winds_3.jpg

[25.8] ‘Kingdom of The Winds’ Production Stills Revealed

Just about two more weeks to go before the broadcast of KBS “The Kingdom of the Winds“. I guess every fans, especially those of Song Il Gook, will be excited about this. Three production stills of the upcoming sageuk drama were released today, and guess what, they are all featuring Song Il Gook. Hmm where’s my Choi Jung Won?

This 36-episode historical drama adapted from Kim Jin’s comic, depicts the life of Prince Moo Hyul (Song Il Gook), who is the grandson of Jumong. Prince Moo Hyul, who later becomes Daemusin, wages war against neighbouring countries and eventually conquers the largest land mass in the history of Korea. He is known as “The God of War”. Choi Jung Won plays as Princess Yeon, who is the love interest of Daemusin.

kingdom_of_winds_1.jpg

Among the photos revealed, the one where Song Il Gook wore a bandana, aroused the most interest from the viewers. In order to fully portray this greatest conqueror in the history of Korea, Song Il Gook had started training and building up his body before he even receives the script.

kingdom_of_winds_2.jpg

“Daemusin is a tough character. I am currently working hard on exercising and even had martial art lessons in order to convincingly portray a great conqueror,” Song Il Gook said.

Having already played “Jumong” that ends with a magnificent 51.9% TV ratings on its final episode, I wonder how this new Song Il Gook drama will fare. It will be a heavy burden on him to ensure that his drama receives a high rating. My personal guess is at least a 20+% though.

The special episode of “The Kingdom of the Winds” will be shown on the 4th of September and the drama will debut on the 10th.

Source: Newsen http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200808251051321001

translation: http://www.hanfever.com/2008/08/25/kingdom...ealed/#more-767

Guest Happy_Day

this drama is different in animation`s story(only the first part)

.mu hyul is abandoned by royal family.

so,mu hyul don`t know the fact that he(自己) is 王子.

hae meyong take care of his brother mu hyul as father.

later,he(hae myeong太子) was died by his father(yu ri王)

so,mu hyul resolve to be even ..(he decide to dies his father.)

An optimistic boy grows up as a cool-headedness king.

This 36-episode historical drama adapted from Kim Jin’s comic, depicts the life of Prince Moo Hyul (Song Il Gook), who is the grandson of Jumong. Prince Moo Hyul, who later becomes Daemusin, wages war against neighbouring countries and eventually conquers the largest land mass in the history of Korea. He is known as “The God of War”. Choi Jung Won plays as Princess Yeon, who is the love interest of Daemusin.

“Daemusin is a tough character. I am currently working hard on exercising and even had martial art lessons in order to convincingly portray a great conqueror,” Song Il Gook said.

Wow, is this true? Is that recorded in history, that MuHyul/Daemushin was abandoned by his royal family, but he came back to become king? That sounds so drama-like, not real history. Can someone tell me if this is what really happened?

Anyone notice that this character seems opposite from Jumong? Jumong was very level-headed, fair-minded, and kind, where as MuHyul/Daemushin seems extremely revengeful and merciless. Was he a ruthless leader? Anyone know what reputation this king had? "The God of War" doesn't seem very good.

I wish there were more pics of ChoiJungWon. But then again, the women in K-historical dramas don't get much spotlight until they meet the main character.

I am a big SIK and historical drama fan, so I am really hoping that a fansub group will take on this challenge either WITH S2 or KSTCHILD though their plates are full already, whoever it is, please sub, this drama. I am looking forward to watching this show and will be very grateful and happy once its subbed. :) :) :D Thanks in advance.

thanks for the article IUPHIMHAN and for the additional pics meyyale...looks like he looks good here than in Jumong...hopefully his new drama will get good ratings too...I remember that I can post in the KBS site using my acct but I can only post in English, I have posted one message but I wonder if they could understand it...just to get my message of support across to SIG, maybe we could write one though as a group, if Dramaok is here with us I'm sure she won't mind translating it in Korean so that we could show our love to SIG's new drama

take care KOTWers ^_^

YES YES, cross fingers. even though their super busy right now...but hopefully they'll get a chance too. (love their subbing since Jumong)

I'll also be dl-ing the episodes once it comes out too. :) haha. 3 more weeks. T-T

Thanks for all those pictures! The whole production and settings are great!

I thought that the drama was only going to be 24...it's actually 36 episodes! EVEN BETTER. =)

This drama gives me hope...even though school is starting. ~

Guest selvaspeedy

Kim Hye Sung has been cast, his 1st period drama.

thanks huangsy for the info

I wonder which role he'll be playing

I'll also be dl-ing the episodes once it comes out too.

YAY.... two of us will be dl-ing the episodes

maybe we can take turns in uploading for the rest who can't download them :)

This drama gives me hope...even though school is starting. ~

I hear you sis :(

take care everyone

Guest selvaspeedy

PGH ?!

f_48b522735e8m_ad97da2.jpg

f_PP080827000m_2f468c5.jpg

(he looks hot :P )

dear gwen

I was posting these photos here, and you were posting the same photos at SIG's thread :lol:

but you outran me :D

PGH (he looks hot tongue.gif )

dear gwen

I was posting these photos here, and you were posting the same photos at SIG's thread laugh.gif

but you outran me biggrin.gif

Hi selvas...your out of speed, im a bit faster than you hahaha,it's ok dear as long as we work as a team here.. ..just prepare for dnwloading this drama.

PGH look hot and masculine then he will make a good fight for SIG....wave for it.

Archived