i'm looking foward to this movie.

^

^ by the way. janghyuk looks so hott in that picture ;]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest o-cha

thanks for all the pics and news...

I must say the three guys are HOT! hehehehe.

Storyline is interesting somewhat...I just hope it's executed well.

• 1 month later...
Guest Mardi09

Lee Sang Woo!!~

I just found out he did a movie called

"Beyond All Magic" where he's an innocent man

who helps three woman know the meaning of family

or something like that...to THIS???!!!

omg~ I've never ever expected something like this from him...><

but...I'll be looking forward for it...it's Lee Sang Woo.....:D

• 3 months later...
Guest huangsy

Credit kdramafanusa.

Posted: Fri., Nov. 7, 2008, 8:26pm PT

Fine Cut takes two S. Korean films

'Break Away,' 'Elephant' both picked up

By PATRICK FRATER

Fine Cut, which is representing foreign-language Oscar contenders from three separate countries, has added two new movies from South Korea.

From helmer Leesong Hee-il ("No Regret"), it has acquired "Break Away," a dramatic story based on a real incident involving three soldiers on the run for six days. Pic is in post-production and will be ready in time for the Berlin fest in February.

Company has also picked up "Searching for the Elephant," a debut feature by S.K. Jhung. Pic stars Jang Hyuk of "Volcano High" fame as one of three men who have known one another since childhood but have successfully hidden their dirty secrets. Pic is also in post-production.

Fine Cut, formed by former Cineclick Asia topper Suh Youngjoo, is handling sales on Afghan Oscar hopeful "The Opium War," by Siddiq Barmak; Argentina's "Lion's Den," by Pablo Trapero; and South Korea's "Crossing," by Kim Tae-Kyun.

Source: Variety

• 10 months later...
Guest inezjang

hottness overload indeed..

serious men-movie..

is this out already??

Lee Sang Woo, Jo Dong Hyuk and Jang Hyuk..wow..any hotter and we're dead.. :rolleyes:

OMGGGGGG Lee Sang woo, this is the first time i know his nameee, i only remember him in 18 vs 29!!!, i'm totally into this only for him :P , also i'm totally envious of LMJ in that bath sceneeeee :blink:

below, some news to share

Total Credit To: www.dramabeans.com ;)

Bad men abound in Penthouse Elephant

September 28th, 2009 // by javabeans

Penthouse Elephant [펜트하우스 코끼리] is a new movie that is pushing the provocative/sexy angle and which is described on these freshly released posters as exploring “The secret private lives of bad men.”

Those three leading men are played by Jang Hyuk (Tazza), Jo Dong-hyuk (Likable or Not), and Lee Sang-woo (First Wives Club), each of whom has his own poster with its own tagline. For instance, Jang Hyuk’s poster (above) reads, “Possession, that dangerous love.” Jo Dong-hyuk (second poster) poses with another scantily clad woman with the tagline reading, “Addiction, that unshakable temptation.” And last is Lee Sang-woo, whose tagline reads, “Secret, that improper moment.”

The cast seems pretty decent, but from the description, all I can discern is that this seems like a movie designed to be provocative for the sake of being provocative. That is to say: I’m not sure what this film brings to the table that makes it new or interesting, aside from a lot of racy scenes between its bed-swapping partners.

For example, Lee Min-jung (Smile) plays Jang Hyuk’s wife, but her character happens to share a bathtub love scene with Lee Sang-woo, her husband’s friend. Meanwhile, Hwang Woo-seul-hye, who played a calm kindergarten teacher in Crush and Blush, shares a bed scene with Jang Hyuk, while Jeon Sae-hong (Baby and Me) carries on with the playboy plastic surgeon played by Jo Dong-hyuk. The film also includes a nude scene of deceased Boys Before Flowers actress Jang Ja-yeon.

Are you confused by all the intersecting lovelines? I can’t say this movie grabs my interest — if you’re going to be all about love and sex, there are ways to take a more creative approach, such as with the omnibus feature Ogamdo (which also happens to star Jang Hyuk).

Penthouse Elephant releases in November.

Please november, come quickly B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest inezjang

*coughs*..wow..really some curiously disturbing poster there Shiuan, thanks for sharing..

love the guys but what Jo Dong Hyuk is doing to the black-clad thingy girl is out of the question.. :P

and thanks hahatk for the synopsis..this is really one movie i'm so looking forward to..

Archived