Alex Chu 알렉스 추

Guest tuesdhei

source : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...p;newssetid=746

알렉스·한지민 ‘추석 음식준비 조리 잘 도와줄 것 같은 스타’ 1위

[스포츠월드] 2008년 09월 11일(목) 오후 09:33 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

‘우리 결혼했어요’로 인기몰이 중인 알렉스(사진 왼쪽)와 ‘이산’에서 단아한 이미지를 보여준 한지민이 추석 때 음식준비를 잘 도와줄 것 같은 연예인 남, 녀 1위에 올랐다.

온 라인 자격증.고시전문 교육기업인 ㈜에듀윌이 지난달 9일부터 23일까지 자사 이벤트에 참여한 회원 1028명을 대상으로 ‘추석때 음식준비를 잘 도와줄 것 같은 연예인’이라는 주제로 설문조사를 실시한 결과, 남자부문에선 알렉스가 45%(460명), 여자부문에선 한지민이 32%(332명)를 얻어 1위를 차지했다.

1위인 알렉스에 이어 ‘식객’의 김래원이 21%(220명)로 2위를 차지했다. 그 뒤를 이어 유재석 18%(188명), 이선균 12%(120명), 권상우 4%(40명) 순으로 나타났다. 한지민의 뒤를 이어서는 최강희가 20%(204명)로 2위, 그 뒤로 수애 19%(200명), 한가인 18%(184명), 송혜교 11%(108명) 순으로 나타났다.

Alex, who has gained much popularity through the entertainment program ‘Just Married,’ and Han Jimin, who has showed a very calm image in the drama ‘Isan,’ has been chosen as the stars who seem to best help his or her family make food for Chuseok, the Korean Thanksgiving holiday.

Edual, an online education company specialized in certification and national exams conducted a survey on 1028 people from the 9th to the 23rd on which star would be the best to help their family prepare food for Chuseok. As a result, 45% of the respondents chose Alex, and 32% chose Han Jimin.

Kim Raewon, who appeared in the drama ‘Shikgaek,’ was chosen as second place with 21% of the votes. Yoo Jaesuk was elected as third with 18% and Lee Sungyun fourth with 12%, Kwon Sangwoo fifth with 4%. Among women stars, Choi Kanghee ranked second with 20% of the votes, Suae third with 19%, Han Kain fourth with 18% and Son Haegyo fifth with 11%.

*gain popularity : 인기를 끌다 *calm : 차분한

*specialized : 전문화된, 특성화된 *certification : 자격증

*national exam : 국가시험 *respondent : 응답자

*conduct a survey : 설문조사를 실시하다

20080911001327_0.jpg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love his voice so much. I love to hear his album and my fave song in his album is Daisy. From the 1st tym i listened to Daisy, my heart beating so fast and with his voice, I feel like, I dunno wat say in here. Now his songs are the must in my mp3 player.

To Alex, keep up the excelent work, and I love ur voice...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest punchmydreams

hi hi just recently i was missing the samsoon songs so i looked for .she is. and looked for the voice behind this song ...clazziquai! alex! fell in love with him right away! plus i love the lover boy mv ...so cute! thanks for the infos and downloads!

Guest punchmydreams

i love the mv ...sarang-ha-O 사랑하오! it's so sweet! at first i was thinking why was he going from girl to girl haha i was like what is alex trying to portray here? haha but thank goodness it was nothing bad! LOVERS!

Mariposa28 , huangsy thanks for the pix & updates :D

20081020160027747661nj5.jpg

알렉스, “‘내 생애 봄날은’ 때문에 가수 됐다”주소복사하기

[OSEN=최현유 기자] 가수 알렉스(29)가 “남성 듀오 캔의 ‘내 생애 봄날은’을 불러 가수가 됐다”고 밝혀 이목을 끈다.

알렉스는 최근 Mnet 신개념 라디오 토크쇼 ‘라디오 보는 시간’(윤신혜 연출)에 출연해 이 같이 말했다.

그는 “클래지콰이 데뷔 전 캐나다에서 현재의 소속사 사장과 갑작스레 만나게 돼 트레이닝 복 차림으로 노래방까지 가게 됐다”고 당시를 떠올렸다.

사장은 알렉스의 이미지를 보고 현재 클래지콰이 풍의 부드러운 노래를 내심 기대했지만 당시 알렉스는 아르바이트에 치여 노래방은 스트레스 푸는 곳이라는 고정관념밖에 없었다고 한다. 때문에 알렉스는 당시 애창곡이었던 ‘내 생애 봄날은’을 선곡했다는 것.

나름 잘 어울리는 알렉스 버전의 ‘내 생애 봄날은’ 노래에 스튜디오의 남성 패널들은 “남자들의 노래방 애창곡 Best 5에 드는 곡”이라며 열광했고, 알렉스는“이 사건 이후부터 알렉스는 이 노래를 ‘내 인생의 OST’로 꼽는다”고 밝혔다.

한편, 알렉스는 신애를 실제로 만나 본 가장 예쁜 여자 연예인으로 꼽기도 했다. 그는 “실제로 신애 씨가 정말 예쁘다”고 인정하며, 여자 친구에게 가장 불러보고 싶은 애칭으로는 ‘돼지야’라고 말하기도 했다.

srce : http://osen.asiaeconomy.co.kr/osen/osview....r&sc3=total

2008102015141910011mm1.jpg

알렉스 “‘신애는 내가 아는 가장 예쁜 여자연예인”

뉴스엔 이현우 기자]

가수 알렉스가 '우결'에서 가상 부부로 출연하고 있는 신애를 '내 생애 가장 아름다운 여자 연예인으로 꼽았다.

알렉스는 20일 방송되는 케이블 채널 Mnet '마이 페이보릿' '스피드 마페' 코너에서 가장 예쁜 연예인을 묻는 질문에 “실제로 신애 씨가 정말 예쁘다”고 말했다. 또 알렉스는 여자 친구에게 가장 불러보고 싶은 애칭으로는 ‘돼지야’라 말하기도 했다.

이날 '마이 페이보릿'에 출연한 알렉스는 데뷔 일화를 공개하기도 했다. 알렉스는 "케나다에서 현재의 사장님을 처음 만난 자리에서 사장님이 내 이미지를 보고 현재 클래지콰이 풍의 부드러운 노래를 내심 기대했다고 하는데 당시 아르바이트에 치여 노래방은 스트레스 푸는 곳이라는 고정관념밖에 없었다"며 애창곡이었던 ‘내 생애 봄날은’을 선곡, 사장님을 노려보며 ‘비린내 나는 부둣가를~’을 읊으며 노래를 불렀다고 한다.

나름 잘 어울리는 알렉스 버전의 ‘내 생애 봄날은’ 노래에 스튜디오의 남성 패널들은 “남자들의 노래방 애창곡 베스트 5에 드는 곡”이라며 열광했고 이런 사건 이후부터 알렉스는 이 노래를 ‘내 인생의 OST’로 꼽는다고 밝혔다.

srce : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200810201514191001

Guest punchmydreams

so my friend's friends thinks that alex is ugly! but we totally disagree! he's one of the hottest man! i also can't wait for the next episode! lovelove

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kdrama52

After watching we got married i fell in love with alex and sinae... I love to two songs that they sing together. Does anyone know where i can get the romanticized lyrics for flower pot and romeo & juliet? If anyone has any idea that would be AWESOME because i love those two songs!! Thanks so much. I'm definitely gonna miss them on the show!

Alex will be releasing his SECOND digital single called "Bad" this coming 24 Nov. Here's a 45-second preview of its MV as a teaser :- http://tvpot.daum.net/v/11536311

After watching we got married i fell in love with alex and sinae... I love to two songs that they sing together. Does anyone know where i can get the romanticized lyrics for flower pot and romeo & juliet? If anyone has any idea that would be AWESOME because i love those two songs!! Thanks so much. I'm definitely gonna miss them on the show!

You can get the lyrics here :- http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=217604

EDIT :-

The full version of the above-mentioned MV is now available at :- http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=I1YMGA0JYkM, courtesy of Ibighit. Enjoy!

Guest tuesdhei

alexdonga2.jpg

[My life's margins] Singer Alex, the Romantic Guy

"Riding a bike along the Han River… I live well with my camera"

One Saturday afternoon meeting, Alex arrived at Dong-A Media Center where the interview is being held. Wearing a comfy white T-shirt and black jacket, fully suave-look, kinda different than the "alseobang" (son-in-law Alex) like you see on TV… appealing a little more calm than he usually appears to be.

Alex. He's 2008's most romantic guy.

Recently ended the show on MBC "We Got Married", appearing as the virtual married-couple with actress Shinae, romantic guy Alex often cooked for his wife, sang her songs and giving a variety of surprise events for his beloved wife such as washing feet. Not only Alex met and performed every woman's dream to be swept off, he pretty much was every man's nightmare.

Alex is the real leisure, just like how he appeared to be a 'sweet leisure' (companion) to be around with. Dong-A Daily weekend corner's "Margins of my life" invited him to be on the spot this time.

* The everyday life

Alex: "Actually, this interview makes it a bit different this time. Usually on a Saturday afternoon, it's a great excuse to escape from the crowds, catching up on some newspaper reading. But today, I can't do that."

"I work from Monday to Sunday. How in the world could I not have any schedule for the day where I can ask myself, "what shall I do today"? But I love my life…"

Alex doesn't fall asleep until late, as he's often found alone having one or two bottles of soju near the pojangmacha (foodstall) near his apartment.

* The cooking life-style

The real Alex 'alseobang' likes to eat as well as he seems to be a great cook.

Alex: "Cooking? It can't absolutely be done in my spare time (he was pretty serious when he said this). I don't want to cook if I have to eat alone. For how long did I say I don't have a rice-cooker until I had to do this rice-cooker CF? (laughs) And yes, it's correct, I often eat 'sundae-gguk' in the morning at this place around the neighborhood. If I have a girlfriend, I would rather have a ramen, more a French cuisine. Ramen is more delicious!"

"I enjoy watching people ever since I was in Canada. I had this part-time job at a coffee shop around Robson Street in Vancouver… around closing hours, with a cup of coffee, I sat down (Alex suddenly stood up and did the gestures), and looking at people passing by. If there were some homeless people approaching from around the streets, I think I can have all sorts of dialogues with them…"

* When you get a chance to ride on a bike once a week?

These days, Alex enjoys his early morning ride on his own custom-made bike, carrying a camera… heading to Myeong-dong, the head of Dongho bridge. He has this Canon 5D DSLR digital camera since 2005 where he is still using until now to take great pictures. With his photography skills, a cooking and recipe book can easily be produced.

Alex: "Upon arriving at the bridge, I set up the camera tripod… listening to the MP3 player, and enjoying the view, or smoke cigarettes, I observe people surrounding, and wonder around, 'oh, why is that man walking alone by himself at this hour, why… when he could've gone home…' stuffs like that can occupied the mind with its own thoughts…"

credit: dongA.com / ay_link @ jazzholic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tuesdhei

ALEX HOSTING A KOREAN FOOD SHOW

2008121206421495622_1.jpg

가수 알렉스가 한국의 맛을 알리며 일본 진출을 시도한다.

알렉스는 내년 2월부터 일본 TV TOKYO 방송을 시작으로 8개 방송국에서 순차적으

로 방영되는 '맛있는 대한민국' 프로그램의 MC를 맡아, 본격적인 한류 열풍에 동참할 예정이다.

'맛있는 대한민국'은 기존 일본 방송사에서 방영된 한국 요리프로그램의 형식에서 탈피해 일본 방송계에서는 최초로 전원 한국인 스태프가 기획에서 자료조사, 요리까지 맡은 프로그램이다.

한국요리를 12년간 연구한 일본 요리사의 자문을 바탕으로 철저한 일본 현지 요리

용어를 사용하고, 일부 일본 방송 스태프들이 제작에 공동으로 참여해 일본인들도 공감할 수 있는 프로그램이 될 전망이다.

알렉스의 소속사 플럭서스는 12일 "일본 진출을 모색하던 알렉스가 '맛있는 대한민국' 프로그램 제안을 받은 후 본인이 자신 있어 하는 요리 분야라 출연을 결정하게 됐다"고 밝혔다.

한편 알렉스는 내년 1월 20일 일본 시부야에 있는 2000석 규모의 CC 레몬홀에서

솔로 첫 번째 단독 공연을 갖는다.

credit: starnews

(and if i'm not mistaken -- this is the translation)

Clazziquai singer Alex is making his entry into the Japanese market, not in music but on television. And not just any television, but a food program.

Beginning in February, Alex will be the host for a program called Delicious Korea [맛있는 대한민국], which will be shown on eight stations, beginning with TV Tokyo. The show will break from the format of previous Korean cooking shows on Japanese television, and will hire an all-Korean staff to take care of everything from planning, research, and cooking.

The program will consult with a Japanese chef well-versed in Korean cuisine, and include a portion that features collaboration with Japanese production staff. Therefore, while Korea is the main focus of the show, it should remain accessible to most Japanese viewers.

Alex is also preparing for his first solo concert in Japan, to take place in Shibuya on January 20.

credit: javabeans

m5xnuzhfo0dx9sishudsha5lz6.jpg

very nice artwork with his posters from his solo concert...

credit for the photo: ay_link

Archived