Alex Chu 알렉스 추

Guest tuesdhei

Guest vini_addicted_to_ji hoon

Many thanks vini_addicted_to_ji hoon! I'm downloading it now :):):)

ur welcome patricedee.. :)

everyone..there is no news about him yet?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dihei

Alex looking goodilicious(sic) in South Africa... :) : http://www.xtmtv.com/pages/service/original/starnthecity12/index.asp

Anyone has any ideas how to watch this episode online on 20 August 2010 or rip the photos from the website of xtmtv? :unsure:

Promo trailers here and here

Guest ny2002

HI EVERYONE!

So I'm still watching "Pasta"... Currently on Ep. 10. :D

Hi Dihei! Thanks much for the link! When did he go to South Africa? I enjoyed the photos on the site! :D

Have a Good Week to ALL! :)

HI EVERYONE!

So I'm still watching "Pasta"... Currently on Ep. 10. :D

Hi Dihei! Thanks much for the link! When did he go to South Africa? I enjoyed the photos on the site! :D

Have a Good Week to ALL! :)

Hi ny2002, you're welcome. Epi 10? Wow, long way to go. lol! Alex went to South Africa during the 2010 FIFA World Cup tournament in June. Lucky him! :)

Guest ny2002

Hi ny2002, you're welcome. Epi 10? Wow, long way to go. lol! Alex went to South Africa during the 2010 FIFA World Cup tournament in June. Lucky him! :)

Hi Dihei! Will start Ep. 13 later. :lol: O Wow! He went during the World Cup? Double the excitement! :D

Guest vini_addicted_to_ji hoon

HI EVERYONE!

I finally finished "Pasta"! Yey! Heeheehee :D

Happy Weekend to ALL! :)

yeiy..chukae.. ^^

Alex is so hot there.. :)

Guest ny2002

yeiy..chukae.. ^^

Alex is so hot there.. :)

Kamsahamnida vini_addicted_to_ji_hoon. :D Oh yeah, he was! ;) (BTW, is that really Alex's twitter? Hmmm... I might end up joining the bandwagon because of him! Hahaha :lol:)

• 2 weeks later...

Belated Happy Birthday to our dear Alex! :D

I wasn't able to log in that day as I had a busy day but I did remember his special day as I set my birthday alarm at 9am! ;)

I wonder what he did on his birthday... I hope he had a great time! :)

Happy Weekend Everyone!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

May 7, 2012

Guess Which Celeb Personally Visited a Fan’s Wedding to Sing the Congratulatory Song?

by: hotshotlover30 soompi.com

9d0e611835eb56ab08129001308e4388_large.jpg

On May 6, singer-actor Alex (Clazziquai) visited a wedding hall in Incheon to sing a congratulatory song for his fans, fulfilling a promise he made at his concert last year. He had promised, “If these two end up getting married, I will personally sing the congratulatory song,” to a couple who won the proposal event at his solo concert last year.

At the wedding, Alex expressed, “I’m so happy to be able to sing for the couple I met at my concert. I hope you two have an everlasting love.”

This isn’t the first time, Alex sang at a fan’s wedding. He also attended the wedding for a member of his fanclub earlier this year after promising, “I will sing a congratulatory song to the first person in this fanclub [Alex’s official fanclub ‘Al-gun Family’] to get married,” four years ago.

Alex explained, “I’m glad that I’m able to give something back to fans who have shown so much love and support to me.”

May 8, 2012

Alex serenades fans down the aisle

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

07191152.jpg

Singer Alex of the group Clazziquai has taken “fan service” to a whole new level by performing for a fan at his wedding on May 6.

The 32-year-old had promised a lucky fan who last year proposed to his girlfriend at one of Alex’s solo concerts, that he would sing at their wedding.

“It’s such an honor to be able to sing for the couple who came to my show. I wish them all the best,” said Alex, who traveled to Incheon to fulfill his pledge.

Back in March, Alex sang for another couple who won the opportunity on his official fansite.

On May 5, along with fellow band member Horan, Alex released a new song titled “Maybe, Maybe.”

• 2 years later...

Archived