Official Shinee 샤이니 Thread

judeism

Guest ~hAeLiN~

^

^

Jinni - rofl! yeah! I think SWK are very skilled photoshoppers as well as doing fanarts!

I wish have those skills.. like i always say. rofl.

SHINee and SHINeeWorld = very talented! XD

If you guys have time.. VOTE VOTE VOTE.. like others have advertised before.. XD

SHINee Vs. SS501 (OST song)

You must log in to yahoo. There's a green box for SHINee. Just click on the white rectangular thing under #1.

Our boys are leading with a small margin but it's alright. Just keep voting!

You can also comment to add points! And meet other SHW! :)

It's not really of a big importance!

Let's just say.. For our bragging rights? LOL

Thanks for the link idyllic! LOL! Hyundon singing Amigo! Aigoo

Thanks for the gifs and caps lala! rofl Key wanting the bouquet!

Lakey thanks for the link! You can totally see them, standing and bowing! Such polite boys! <3

And weng for Taem's pics. he's adorable. I really like pink and black on him!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krcoffee

gahhhh. i just came back from thailand (9-12 feb).

and i did go to siam paragon for some shopping.

how come i didn't notice them going?

may i know if SHINee was still there 9-12feb?

to add on, my thai friend lives near the stadium where many concerts were held there.

so fortunate of her. what are the latest update of SHINee for this remaining of Feb? (cos i'm going to try my luck when i go korea in 23feb-28feb)

Guest ~hAeLiN~

little_genie - I think it's a new shoot from CLRIDE.en! The boys are getting better with modelling! XD

The pic looks like F4 with Jandi! Rofl!

And they replaced the girl with leader dubu! LMAO!

So now it's F5! XD

Guest essayistic

Thanks la la land for posting the reebok site. I asked a few pages back but was sadly ignored but thanks for posting something up. I still cant order from it at least I dont think so. Hopefully the Shinee sneakers go international.

Actually, someone answered your question. You might have missed it, but if you look above that post of yours, petiiil answered you. Don't be sad. I want those shoes too.

gahhhh. i just came back from thailand (9-12 feb).

and i did go to siam paragon for some shopping.

how come i didn't notice them going?

may i know if SHINee was still there 9-12feb?

to add on, my thai friend lives near the stadium where many concerts were held there.

so fortunate of her. what are the latest update of SHINee for this remaining of Feb? (cos i'm going to try my luck when i go korea in 23feb-28feb)

I think they don't have anything to do this feb aside from radios and probably guestings.

Guest lelapin

@little_genie

LOLOL took the girl out!! -nods- I approve. The boys are looking good! hehehe

Aaaah I am so excited for Hollywood Bowl now that SHINee is coming <3 I want to give them gifts in case I meet them too~

Guest *lyrynne*

oh yeah i own this page^^

haelin

oh well shineeworld's inspiration is SHINee of course agree? oh yeah i was going to buy SHINee's BB but unfortunately it's not available in the department store here in gwacheon T_T but i drooled over the stand and i was itching to grab it akeke

little_genie

those are new, for spring i already saw some pics across naver^^

thanks for sharing~~

Guest ~hAeLiN~

^

^

I agree Jinni. XD

Not available? T_T Why? Sold out? No? rofl!!

How much does their BB cream cost?

Are there other products from Nanas'B or it's only the BB cream out?

But it's difficlut to grab the stand! hahah!

LOL. Lots of question.. Now I'll search more new CLRIDE pics on naver! keke

lelapin - I wish I can go to HB too or live in Korea. XD

But enjoy yourself on the concert!!

I know SHINee won't disappoint when it comes to performances!

You're in for a treat! :)

Guest *lyrynne*

^^haelin

do you have a msn or YM?? pm me please^^

there's other nana's b products, it has three lines 산뜻 라인 (clean ad pretty line), 촉촉 라인 (it's like for dry skin: moist), 아크니스 라인 (for acne prone with special herbs for acne prevention) all lines consists facial cleansers, toner, face lotion, oil absorbing paper for the 산뜻 라인 and the 촉촉 라인 has a facial pack and facial jelly while the 아크니스 라인 has a quick spot remover (dries up zits) and facial emulsion lotion^^

i think the Shinee BB cream is not out yet but not sure though, i'll check aritaum or beautiplex, i'm really intersted in SHINee BB cream though coz it says on the brochure that it prevents breakouts and evens out skin tone (for blemishes)

I'm not sure how much the BB cream is but the other nana's b prods are below 10,000won

Oh yeah, Nana's B Shinee's BB cream will be released on the 28th og this month and i think there will be an event^^

Guest ~hAeLiN~

^

^

I guess that's from Bromide?

Would love to read translations for the article..

Thanks for posting linyin!

Thanks for the info jinni.. The products' description seems nice..

And LOL! I actually thought that their BB cream was already out in the market eversince the cf. XD

My bad.. Feb 28th.. so near yet so far.. rofl.. The days seems to slow down for me these days..

The boys are still doing performances even on break.. No surprise since it's how SM polishes their artists..

If you guys have time.. VOTE VOTE VOTE.. like others have advertised before.. XD

SHINee Vs. SS501 (OST song)

You must log in to yahoo. There's a green box for SHINee. Just click on the white rectangular thing under #1.

Our boys are leading with a small margin but it's alright. Just keep voting!

You can also comment to add points! And meet other SHW! :)

It's not really of a big importance!

Let's just say.. For our bragging rights? LOL

I can't believe I vote wrong all this time. I thought you click green square picture box. Is there time limit or you can click as many time?

Thanks Haelin for the good news and pictures. SWK have amazing PS skill.

Taemin Dance Battle fancam in Bangkok <--- pretty hq =)

Sm Ent. Global Audition in Korea Shinee Message

i hope those haven't been shared yet

Taemin dance battle was so hot! That is best dance battle fancam.

They're so cute on audition message. :D Thanks for the links.

Guest kangeroo

I was over at the dbsk thread, and i heard that Junsu will be performing a self-composed song at DBSK's Mirotic concert, and i am pleasantly surprised to hear that Key will be his special guest. Key will partake by rapping. I'm so excited to hear this! I think Key must feel really honored, since i believe the boys to be fanboys of their sunbae, dbsk. ^^

I have to say, it's a hot duo! I sure hope that this news is true, it means more exposure for SHINee.

Plus, i love the SM Family bond!!

Guest hiphopatihopxx

^^ key is going to get to sing with junsu???

ahhhh i can't wait to see this

key must be soo happy that he gets to sing with his sunbae

<3.- thanks soo much for the dance battle video

i have been looking for a good quality one for a long time

hehe my favorite part is when taemin rips of his shirt as always.

i always feel weird that it is my favorite part. o well

Key "SHINee" will be a featuring artist on Xiah Junsu's Solo stage.

3 days before "TVXQ THE 3rd ASIA TOUR CONCERT MIROTIC-" which will be held at Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium on the upcoming February 20-22, Xiah Junsu solo stage performance revealed its title, XIAHTIC.

XIAHTIC produced by Junsu, will show an awesome solo performance where he specifically created the song, and also dance.

KEY from SHINee will be a featuring artist, where KEY will appear as a rapper.

Meanwhile, to celebrate "TVXQ THE 3rd ASIA TOUR CONCERT MIROTIC-" will be sold a special goodies to celebrate the concert such as, T-shirts, cookies set, mobile phone straps, and a variety of interesting goodies, such as stamp, step-set .

credit:

source: NEWSEN + DNBN

Translations: L4uRa

I saw this picture on bestiz. why fan made this picture?

credits, bestiz

DBSK_Luver and fritz, thanks for the great news. I can't wait too see.

Archived