Official Shinee 샤이니 Thread

judeism

Guest cosmicolor.

lee taeminnnnnnnnn<3333333333333 *cutenessssss overload*

gahhhhhhhhh he is tooooo cute in all those gifs, its killin meeee......

he's acting tooooo cute and adorable, its like he has gotten 5 yrs younger, lmao......

im lovin this taemin! hehehehehe thanks for all the pics and gifs! ^^

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest megaSTEPxo

heys (:

been around soompi for awhile, but first time im posting here i think. lol.

im a noona fan by the way. lol.

anyway i just recently got into SHINee, after i saw them on a Taiwan reality programme.

they were so adorable, trying to understand the host, but i must say that their singing really got me.

and Jonghyun is pretty cute too.

Me too!

I'm a noona fan too..

I've been listening to SHINee's songs for a few months now but I didn't really know much about them until I came across them recently via Taiwanese variety shows.

Taemin really caught my attention with those big eyes and he looks so adorable haha.

He makes me want to pinch his cheeks and kidnap him or something LOL.

I recently watched the entire season of their reality show and I enjoyed it so much esp. Jonghyun's date.

These boys are all soo cute, adorable, polite and innocent, and talented in their own ways.

I hope they continue to do well!

Guest Allison

^ Welcome to the thread (:

He makes me want to pinch his cheeks and kidnap him or something LOL.

If you kidnap Taem, I will save him. ROFL xD

Back with more Taemin focused gifs from the Seoul Music Awards :D

OnTae <3

9086zp.gif

n20b39.gif6rkpis.gif

2edr21l.gif2ic9zy0.gif

t7j43s.gif

credit: leeplay

Judei - it would really be nice to have her on the forums!

She's got awesome skills! And she's a 2min shipper! LOL

I'm looking around lowrys site. Really lots of cute and nicely done fanarts!

Though there's some 2min fanarts which I'm not comfortable seeing! rofl

Some of her works

Jonghyun fanart!

cr: as tagged; bestiz

</div>

Shriek, the second one is so pretty! I want to talk to her. LOLZ!

And the Bling fanart..My gosh SWK are so talented! This is superb.

Is rare to see Taemin so hyper. :lol:

credit as tagged, bestiz

I love this! Thank youuu!

heys (:

been around soompi for awhile, but first time im posting here i think. lol.

im a noona fan by the way. lol.

anyway i just recently got into SHINee, after i saw them on a Taiwan reality programme.

they were so adorable, trying to understand the host, but i must say that their singing really got me.

and Jonghyun is pretty cute too.

i really like how cute all those fanarts look, the artist really is talented. I think if SHINee knew about her works, they'd be really proud too (:

Hi there! LOL! I've seen you around other threads. Welcome to this thread! ^_^

Taemin gifs from the rehearsal video (:

^ This part of the video was my favorite, lol.

credit: bestiz / as tagged

My favorite one is the Taem gif feeling cold. LOLZ! Thanks for this! I really think Taemin loves Thailand. Like me! :P

Thanks for sharing everyone! The voting thing, we have to have a yahoo account right? :)

Haelin, I'm glad to see Maknae more happy lately. :D

Taemin gifs from the rehearsal video (:

No problem (: It's Allison, btw. 2 L's, aha.

& Yes! It's rare to see Taem like that. That's

why throughout the whole video my eyes were

glued onto Taemin. To make sure I caught

all his little hypernesss xD <3 Thanks, Weng!

Sorry for the misspell, Allison. :sweatingbullets:

Maknae was so hyper and cute on the video.

My favorite part for the whole video, Taemin zipped off his jacket. I'm perv. XD

f00665504996c3159b09dgg2.gif

Credit as tagged, bestiz

Thanks Allison for Taemin gifs. soo adorable. :blush:

--dreamx and megaSTEPxo, Welcome to SHINee thread.

There are many noona fans here. :D

teukstrid, Yes, vote. SHINee World hwaiting!

^ panGG, you're welcome.

please take the img tag out. We not allow to quote picture. :)

2MIN @ SM TOWN LIVE in BK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdMDIJjXMJM...re=channel_page

Credit randy19972@Youtube

2min moment. Taemin pick up a bunny headband and put it on Minho. Minho check it and put it back then he give taemin a peace sign.

how cute is that.?! :D

Thanks randy for upload the videos!

linyin, thanks for the pictures. wow, those gifts are yummy. raw meat and vegetable? :lol:

Guest hello love

Hi everyone! I'm totally new to soompi but not really new to SHINee ♥

I decided to join (finally, lol) because everyone here seems really nice & great fans of SHINee, like me!

Guest hiphopatihopxx

weng- omg thanks for sharing the gif of taemin unzipping his jacket -drools-

lol i always feel like a creeper when i like taemin doing stuff like that even though we are basically the same age

that part of taemin unzipping his jacket was my favorite part too of the rehersal xD

he was soo happy in that video.

also thanks for video of 2Min. omg taemin and minho were soo cute

the random peace sign minho made was adorable.

lol there is soo many pictures of food on this page that i am starting to get hungry

Guest Tinateukbum

thanks everyone for sharing more pics from the awards show & for the gifs:]

those pics of the food given to them look so yummy, cept for the raw meat lol but yea

here's my food picture lol

u can see what im trying to do with the single cookie right ? ;P it says Key

as not to spam with my photo;

he's just too adorable ^^

94207827zc8.gif

39147797fv0.gif

c. as tagged/reup.tinateukbum

Guest lala_land

Tinateukbum hahah! yes i can see the KEY ^^

hello love welcome to SHINee thread! ^^ yup SHINee fans are really nice and great wahaha XD i sound so shameless XD

but i find ppl in here really nice too :D

linyin the cakes and mochi icecream.. it looks so yum yum ^^

weng thanks for the link to the twomin video :] that's one of my favourite fancams!

besides the one twochoi one XD where changmin splashes water from his bottle at minho!

i'm happy to see our taeminnie smiling so much in the rehearsal video too :)

Allison OnTae is too adorable! <3

megaSTEPxo and --dreamx i'm noona to SHINee too.. but there're also lotsa dongsaeng fans.. i think SHINee appeals to every age group ^^

do you girls happen to be singaporeans too? ^^ I have a friend who doesn't know anything about Kpop, she told me she saw SHINee on 100% Entertainment.

I'm glad that the taiwanese variety shows they've been on are making them more well-known :]

teukstrid thanks for the link! i'm voting now!! lolx..

haelin the fanarts are sooo awesome! yeah i think i've seen some of the twomins fanarts which i'm not too comfortable looking at too XD

the jonghyun one looks sooo real omgosh.. haha i want to buy their BB cream too! ^^

Picture time :D

b0073713_4996d3fa62657.jpg

th_b0073713_4996d3ebf2035.jpgth_b0073713_4996d3ec4704d.jpgth_b0073713_4996d3ef8e75f.jpgth_b0073713_4996d3f1ef2cb.jpgth_b0073713_4996d3f573f95.jpgth_b0073713_4996d3fca80d4.jpg

b0073713_4996d54dcaeaf.jpg

th_b0073713_4996d554cc161.jpgth_b0073713_4996d5479a761.jpgth_b0073713_4996d542205a9.jpgth_b0073713_4996d53ce68de.jpgth_b0073713_4996d5350fba7.jpgth_b0073713_4996d53456fa4.jpg

b0073713_4996d8863930a.jpg

th_b0073713_4996d883ce113.jpgth_b0073713_4996d87b745b5.jpgth_b0073713_4996d879daae8.jpgth_b0073713_4996d8784f1d2.jpgth_b0073713_4996d87419567.jpgth_b0073713_4996d88781761.jpg

b0073713_4996dc5bad15c.jpg

th_b0073713_4996dc559d815.jpgth_b0073713_4996dc56e3d65.jpgth_b0073713_4996dc5ce0905.jpgth_b0073713_4996dc6256d21.jpgth_b0073713_4996dc64490dd.jpgth_b0073713_4996dc68d5f20.jpg

b0073713_4996dd1496de6.jpg

th_b0073713_4996dd26b1d91.jpgth_b0073713_4996dd1e3e2d8.jpgth_b0073713_4996dd0cafe9c.jpgth_b0073713_4996dd0608866.jpgth_b0073713_4996dd0231b92.jpgth_b0073713_4996dd000ca47.jpg

b0073713_4996dcf20d67b.jpg

b0073713_4996dcf5aed6c.jpg

credit as tagged and bestiz

Guest *lyrynne*

^^lala

thank you for the pics^^ aikee our cuties^^

haelin

i was hyperventilating when i saw them, and they're only a few feet away! inki gayo is really small so everything is viewable! and they keep on waving at us! i did something that caught onew's attention OMG i'll do that again so he'll look at me again and respond to me again^^ i kept my focus on onew so i barely watch the others but i hav eto admit that Key is soo prefect! they're pretty tall minus jongie^^ onew was playing around before standing in position and his wide smile was heaven~~ minho and taem's pretty skinny in my opinion when i saw them..

i'll tell you when i buy one...i hope it's effective

linyin

that look so yummy^^ fans are such sweeties~ thanks for sharing

tina

send me cookies^^

Allison

thanks for the gifs!! it's soo adorable...ontae moment!!

SHIMSHIMTAPA

the episode last night or i'd rather say this morning was soo HILARIOUS!! onew OMG he's really really high because he keeps on saying random stuff and everyone will burst out laughing!

so anyway it was 온종민 <onew.jonghyun.minho> and minho clarified things that he's not reaplacing taemin who usually in his seat, but taemin was busy studying at the moment, so i'm guessing he's catching up for highschool entrance exam or something. they play <kiss the rain> at the background everytime minho say something, the dramatic effect of the bgmusic is the opposite ahaha it was hilarious like i said! minho keeps on making mistakes and he was being harrassed by the 2 DJ's and onew and jongie too^^

They were asked what if their teacher was really pretty, onew said that he'll study hard and minho said that he won't deny he's not going to study for his sake ahaha^^ (same minds)

onew was voice acting a mom and every sentence starts with "hey yo! man" yeah he's rapping and it's cute and funny. and he keeps on making strange noises and he screamed ahaha~ it's hard to contain yourself when you're listening to them.

the 2shin asked onew what was wrong with him, maybe another episode of his sangtae

of course everyone knew it was valentines day yesterday so they were asked if they received any chocolates, onew and minho didn't receive anything and jonghyun received and gave out chocolates and he said he'll give one to onew^^ sweet^^

their theme song! minho's theme song was <kiss the rain> he said it's a perfect song and it's meaningful^^ i saved the best for last~ the most eventful minute of the show! onew's theme song was Livin' La Vida Loca he said it's fun to sing this to your love one! and he was pushing it to be played and they did!! i thought they're going to play minho's because it was already their bg music then the mood changed and laughter erupted!! and onew was singing ahaha!!

my sister had to calm me down because i was laughing so hard that i began hyperventilating!!

Guest lala_land

^

jinni you saw them before at inkigayo?! :w00t: when they were still promoting amigo? haha what did u do that caught onew's attention? :lol: gahh it sounds so fun i wanna be there too..

Onew's theme song is Livin La Vida Loca LOL. and him rapping! must be hilarious! XD

thanks for sharing what happened at Shimshimtapa with us! ^^

Guest *lyrynne*

lala

yeah, that was december 21, 2008 and that episode was where taemin first changed his solo dance^^ i did this hand gesture like i was shooting onew and he freakin' saw that and he shot me with the same hand gesture!! wahh i was going to faint in my seat when i saw what he did!! safe to say that it's a love shot^^

oh yeah is your name linda??

onew and his sangtae never fails to hyperventilate me...ahaha

Guest doremii*

SSTP pics

28upvf5gd0.th.jpg zink82it6.th.jpg r25kk7yv4.th.jpg

credit: smshinee

omgodd Onew is so cute ^__^ haha he acts/looks younger than Minho and Jonghyun lol

JH has so many hats haha Minho looks hot in his coat<3

edit:

cute Jonghyun fancam. he sees someone that he knows in the crowd

credit: kissoulmate @ youtube

Archived