Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tofu_Cloud

it is so obvious that this girl got her jaw line sharpened and nose done...

LOL dummy ^^;; i think u missed the fact that the before picture she was fat and the after picture she was skinny.

Look up "excerise" when you do this, u can lose weight too! =)

Guest noodlenoodle

^She's really pretty...but sometimes I really don't like what she wears. I know she has to wear certain things because of her managers, but I always find Janice Man wears nicer clothes.

LOL dummy ^^;; i think u missed the fact that the before picture she was fat and the after picture she was skinny.

Look up "excerise" when you do this, u can lose weight too! =)

I think you're kinda unfair, I thought the girl looked kind of unreal too. Even if you lose weight, your jaw doesn't magically become smaller. I think it looked more like photoshop than surgery though. Anyway, yeah...I just thought your comment was rude.

i like them both!

but i think ABB looks better when she smiles, and JM can pull of the more serious and sexy looks better.

ABB's smile just looks more genuine i think, but they're both great!

Guest ino_tenten

^She's really pretty...but sometimes I really don't like what she wears. I know she has to wear certain things because of her managers, but I always find Janice Man wears nicer clothes.

I think you're kinda unfair, I thought the girl looked kind of unreal too. Even if you lose weight, your jaw doesn't magically become smaller. I think it looked more like photoshop than surgery though. Anyway, yeah...I just thought your comment was rude.

To answer your question, the original girl who posted up the picture was posting that picture as an EXAMPLE of what happened to her. She said how she grew up and her before and after picture was like that. And sorry to say but that happen to me too so u can't really argue with it. Like others said, some ppl change, and some ppl have to stay the same lol its genetics. =P

http://i38.tinypic.com/2u43r4y.jpg she starting to look really old

Ok i know that most of the janice man pix come from janiceman.com

but where do most of angelas pics come from???

same as janice man, her xanga & website - loveangelababy.com ^^

Guest BebeSweet

Gosh, Angelababy is so darn cute!

Anyone know who her boyfriend is? And how tall is she?

She looks tall but I'm thinking it's just her slimness that makes her look taller.

TIA!

Guest noodlenoodle

To answer your question, the original girl who posted up the picture was posting that picture as an EXAMPLE of what happened to her. She said how she grew up and her before and after picture was like that. And sorry to say but that happen to me too so u can't really argue with it. Like others said, some ppl change, and some ppl have to stay the same lol its genetics. =P

It's not about the picture, I just felt you were being rude by suggesting the person who made the comment was fat. Anyway, let's not bother talking about it any further.

Guest o1honey

watched that "see you in you tube" movie feat. Janice man and Elanne Kong

... it was... interesting O_o.. but i had a good laugh.. the ending was horrible -_-"

Archived