Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sasha100

Can anyone pleassssssssse post AngelaBaby's LEVI's Catalogue pictures?The one that 't originally posted in that net idol thread and her hair is styled like this

w139039454.jpg

pppppppleeease? I tried to find them but I can't:/

Guest honeyally

does anybody sell or know where/how i can buy CHOICE stuff? i cant read chinese either :S

I have the same question.

I tried going on the site but they never seem to have anything..

Or I just dunno how to work it... x[

Guest lostieee

CHOICE is only available in HK as far as i know, there's a shop in MK that sells their trucker caps.

Is it me or does AB's lens look more natural than JM's? JM's ones are always over-the-top bright and odd :mellow:

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Have a visit to this site http://www.fopix.net/CHOICE/

This seller sells CHOICE stuff at reasonable price. The famous CHOICE truck caps are there too for 480HKD, which isn't bad at all.

I keep debating if I should get it, I got as far as emailing them, then I decided nahhh, because they only got like the black and red and I wanted black and silver or gold.

but here is the contact sale_choice@hotmail.com

my friend bought the white/gold cap, and it's real.

lolll. i havne't really seen janice acting... only seen her in the alex fong movies n she didn't really do anything

where did u watch la lingerie btw :o did you buy the dvd?

Hahaha nopes, if I bought the DVD I would've kicked myself for wasting the money. I just downloaded it hahaha, Chinese movies aren't worth the purchase IMO.

I watched La Lingerie a few days ago too..

Janice's acting was pretty bad. And she talks kind of weird too.. but at least she was super pretty in like every scene. :lol:

Guest AAgurl789

I watched La Lingerie a few days ago too..

Janice's acting was pretty bad. And she talks kind of weird too.. but at least she was super pretty in like every scene. :lol:

it's the way Janice mouth moves (it just looks like she's always 'smirking' or saying something bean pie) when she talks that makes her unappealing in motion to me..but otherwise she's still VERY pretty. all in all, abb and janice are more photogenic than telegenic imo.

Guest mocofraise&

What a good life. Just look pretty and you get money. haha :P

I know they work very hard.

I totally respect these girls, even though I would never want to be them.

Think about it, all they do is sit in front of the mirror, practice their posing, smiling, expression (which isn't really that good either compare to high fashion models)

If that in mind, they just keep their skin awesome looking, sit in front of mirror and let hair stylist and make up artist do their magic.

And especially the mall shows, they just hold the product or smile for the camera. and even if they have to say something about the product, most of the time they just memorize a script that's like 2 sentence.

Meh.. I know I am jealous (right now, only because they are the same age as I am and it's ridiculous how famous they are). Maybe not when I start working though. But then again the Hong Kong industry is kinda messed up, I am sure somehow when these two are 40 they can still be like SIIK sponsors and be loaded for the rest of their life.

yeah.. my dumb jealousy rant lol.

i wouldn't mind being them for one day though :sweatingbullets:

sigh

and yes even I am prettier than Teresa. I just need to do the Mega Dance that she is a sponsor for, get as skinny as average Hong Kong girl. (Which I was so tempted to do this past summer) Then lastly I need to get "some HK entertainment back ups and hook up" if you know what I mean. haha

Girls with such roles needs alot of confidence and realism to bare all that pressure,

Do you really respect them? you sound more like saying they get it really easy! haha

but i'd also like to be in their shoes for one day,just to see the differences.

beauty seems to give alot, but trust me it doesn't give much in the end

what will theses girls do when a new pretty girl will appear? ^^

hey i'm just wondering

how did angelababy and JM get their start modelling? especially since so many ppl think angelababy wasnt that good looking in the beginning

also i heard AB smokes hardcore!

but she's still so pretty, it doesnt show...

Guest moncchichi

^

^

one pic w/ jm in a pink dress and flash i suppose, you can totally tell that she put hardcore foundation on...

hehe jm = pretty only with the right makeup and hair...

Girls with such roles needs alot of confidence and realism to bare all that pressure,

Do you really respect them? you sound more like saying they get it really easy! haha

but i'd also like to be in their shoes for one day,just to see the differences.

beauty seems to give alot, but trust me it doesn't give much in the end

what will theses girls do when a new pretty girl will appear? ^^

good point i agree

Guest raindrops

omg thanks jeshikah, for the new jm photos! she looks so pretty in those last few.

despite all the rumours about how jm got sh.t marks for her HKCEE exams, i'm glad that she's looked past her modelling career, and has already considered what she might do when her looks become obsolete/get old.

but who knows, they might last a long time, they might not :)

hopefully baby also has some sort of goal too, beyond her modelling career

---------------------*blue skies

Archived