Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BAM♥BI

I love the MORE HK cover of Angelababy, although it looks a bit more on the "generic HK actress look" if that makes any sense whatsoever. She looks great with longer bangs, though. (: Such an elegant appeal..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest PDURRR

aw! no problem! i feel bad sometimes because no one ever really updates the thread except for a select few

61e44b02jw1dqq5se7vp1j.jpg

61e44b02jw1dqr9nicw5cj.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest PDURRR

Angelababy is gorgeous.  Do you happen to know what fashion show/event this took place at?

oh sorry for the late reply! they were taken around milan, paris, london fashion week prior to march! :D

Guest monkeyinabarrel

^abbs face has matured or something. Her face is less round now and looks elongated comparing to this 20090813143030321.jpg

I really doubt it was the hair color change, though maybe the circle lens/eye make up

Lol I have a feeling Janice will be one of those ladies still rocking it at 40 not so much abb...

Edit image wont work but go to the beginning of the thread or google her in 2010 or so

Archived