Guest ' t.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest massive toene

Recent pics from Angelababy:

angb.jpg
wearing Versace (left) and Carven (right)

angelababy_marcjacobs.jpgangelababy.jpg
wearing Marc Jacobs (left) and Valentino (right)

source: eiffel in seoul

Guest AAgurl789

Guys, stfu about ABB getting surgery. To the person asking for the pig nose picture, she did not get a nose job. If you compare childhood photos to recent they are exactly the same. If anything, it would be her lips because as  child they were more swollen looking. However, this may have been due to braces which do have the effect of altering your jaw line.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

. And how do YOU know that she hasn't gotten a nose job? Have you seen her every second of every day of her life to know that she hasn't gotten a nose job or any surgeries. It's all up for speculation and nobody knows so there's no need to accuse others of blatantly deflaming ABB and to shut their mouths when NO ONE knows for sure. Some surgeries are so slight that it's hard to tell which isn't to say that I'm accusing abb of surgery. It's just that ppl have a right to speculate without having others tell them to "stfu"

Obviously no one has been there with her every step of her life, but there is a childhood time line someone made of her and she does actually looked all the same in them, i think the ops came up when 4 of her pictures didnt look like her much swollen face braces rounded head cuz of her underbite etc (she had braces so her lips were swelled and braces with elastics correct over and under bites) she denied it on her blog but years later ppl still talked about it so she did actually go to a doctor were it was confirmed no plastic surgery was done to her face, that being said doctors can only poke at her face and yes she can do the piggy nose, and they can see she has no silicone from other exam tests, xray etc but if she can do things like change her bones and teeth or remove fat, i dont think a doctor can tell unless he sees scars, cuz then scan everything in her face is natural but doesnt mean she can be born like that if born and fat is changed aroun d so.. who knows Her features are the same as her brothers..

interesting i know

• 2 months later...

ahh thread revival! *gets those electric shocker things*

i saw some stunning pictures of angelabb on weibo and thought i'd share them
she was in italy (or still is?) for the venice film festival to promote the film "tai chi o"

tumblr_m9pagpzcCO1qbqm42o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9paexfdlH1qbqm42o1_500.jpg
for more photos of this particular outfit
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Angelababy+Yang/browse

Angelababy-Yang.jpg
photo credit: http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2012/08/31/angelababy-yang-in-herve-leger-by-max-azria-tai-chi-o-venice-film-festival-photocall/

tumblr_m9paak0xvU1qbqm42o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9pa6hViuw1qbqm42o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9pa3mBStp1qbqm42o1_500.jpg
for more photos >> http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/yd77ESOetpB/Tai+Chi+O+Premiere+69th+Venice+Film+Festival/Actress+Angelababy/browse

i don't know the designer for this one but i'm sure some other blog probably knows
61e44b02jw1dwh4k7wb0uj.jpg

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Angelababy sweeps across venice
0901-00282-001b2.jpg?t=13464729831270901-00282-001b3.jpg?t=1346472967595
0901-00282-001b4.jpg?t=1346472963641

0901-00282-003b1.jpg?t=1346472888158
Currently busy with a film production, Angelababy took a day off and two days ago flew from Shanghai to the Venice Film Festival for the 3D action epic TAI CHI's global premiere and a 24 hour promotion. 

This was Baby's first film that landed in an international class A film festival. Before departing she excitedly said, "This stay would be too short, I hope to not rest for even a minute and properly experience the Venice Film Festival atmosphere." Baby would attend the TAI CHI official press conference and premiere with director Stephen Fung Tak Lun, Eddie Peng Yu-Yen, Tony Leung Ka Fai and others. Baby cherished participating in a film festival for the first time as an actor, but because of her schedule she would only be able to stay for one day. Thus she missed out on the chance to walk the Venice opening ceremony red carpet with Peng Yu-Yen and others. She would not regret that as she would be able to make her film's global premiere.

In the film, Baby played an otherworldly master Leung Ka Fai's daughter who grew up and fell in love with Peng Yu-Yen. Yet by chance she also fell for the "weirdo" Yang Luchan. Because Baby's character was strong in martial arts, during the shoot she had many fight scenes that needed her to perform personally. The shoot was over 200 days long, as they shot from the summer heat to the chilly winter. 

Source

• 3 weeks later...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "AngelaBaby laments how hard being an action actress is0926-00282-008b1.jpg?t=1348624780576courtesy of on.cc
AngelaBaby Yeung Wing yesterday attended her new film TAI CHI's premiere press conference in Shaoxing. Playing an action character for the first time Baby said that "it's hard to be an action actress", but if she caught someone's eye she would be very willing to continue to be an action actress. 

This time Baby played the Tai Chi master Chen Yuniang. Because her father Tony Leung Ka Fai's whereabouts was unknown, she took over many family responsibilities. Baby admitted that she respected and admired this character because she was a very tough girl. She was able to stand up and face everything. Baby and the character were both righteous. She also revealed that because she was too manly everyone called her "actor". "In the film I could send people flying with one palm. After six months everyone called me actor. However, in the new film I played a beauty, no one can call me actor again." 

To handle the fight scenes, Baby accepted two months of action training that included Tai Chi and stretching in advance. The stretching training hurt her so much she was in tears everyday, but she rather enjoyed the production process. She even discovered that she actually loved wire work. She was especially excited about wire work every time. 

In addition, TAI CHI's Chinese kung fu also added in video game concepts. Director Stephen Fung Tak Lun wonderfully merged in popular games like Fruit Ninja and Angry Bird. Feng Shaofeng praised Baby's fighting as amazing. To bring back the heroic look from the poster, Baby yesterday after grabbing a long sword was almost heroine possessed. Although she was in ten centimeter heels she continued to accurately performed lunges twice for everyone to witness kung fu expert Chen Yuniang's heroic style.
Source

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest charlene1430292491

No update anymore?
I am new here, but I am a fan of ABB for like 5 years.
Are you guys here from the US or where?
Coz I haven't notice baby has "foreign" fans if u know what I mean like.

Anyway, this is my first post on soompi.
529311_546143642103077_614741611_n.png
9ac7a0f4gw1e3vnm2u5l5j20b10ewdhe.jpg
9ac7a0f4gw1e3vmn564d4j20ih0qa428.jpg

124597440_41n.jpg124597440_11n.jpg124597440_21n.jpg124597440_31n.jpg
9ac7a0f4gw1e3t3yuvfx1j20go0crjti.jpg

9ac7a0f4gw1e3t3y1b16pj20go0cpabd.jpg9ac7a0f4gw1e3t3ylw8vjj20df0gotas.jpg9ac7a0f4gw1e3t3yct603j20c10go0v1.jpg

Guest kathyg.

hersh3yz said: QUOTE (hotmonkey @ May 17 2008, 03:13 PM) »people like you make me sick image and it is sad if these girls are your definition of an "idol" image what did these girls do that change the lives of many people ??? nothing !!

now people like Einstein are true "idol"

or Martin Luther King Jr.

or Gandhi of India image

so honey it is not I who made a fool of myself but it is you who made a fool of yourself ....

damn kids these days image

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO MY POST I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN THIS THREAD ANY FURTHER image
um excuse me.. you don't have to change the world to be an idol. idols are people others look up to.. girls look up to AB and JM because they're pretty and they inspire us to groom ourselves, improve our image, lose weight, or even igive us new insights on the latest fashion, hairstyles, etc.

and u don't want us to reply because you're aware you're making ignorant comments that people are bound to reply to.. image;; OK.. now LEAVE. the end.

Guest kathyg.

lovelyvietgirl said: QUOTE (hotmonkey @ May 17 2008, 08:10 PM) »lol i was going to stop replying to people in this thread but when someone talk trash about MY TASTE then it is a no-no image
when did i say they are ugly??? please go and find the post where i said they are ugly image

also .... what girls did I post that you think are not as attractive as these girls???? i want to know image i don't even remember posting that many pictures of girls image

all i know is that ALL the girls that I posted which is not a lot .... are WAY more gorgeous than these girls image

and girl please you are living in a fairy land if you believe braces changes the face that much image

I still can't believe people can't face the truth .... god people where do you people come from .... BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

Peace out ... image

mostly all the girls you posted before are not as attractive compare to these girls, you know what pictures u posted in viet net idol, other threads, so i'm not gonna go through and dig out pics for you. And go to the first page where u called them NOT PRETTY. Angela didn't just have normal braces, she had braces for her overbite, go look it up if you don't know what that mean. Overbite can make someone look different. other than her overbite, her features are the same.

The new pics of angela are very pretty.

Guest kathyg.

lovelyvietgirl said: Hotmonkey- Oh watever, if you think they are "average" compare to the ones you posted, than we don't even have to bother arguing with you..because let say, u have different taste ?? or just bad tastes.

Archived