[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Koreans Vote Which Celebrity Baby They’re Most Excited For

Song-Song-Taeyang-Min-Hyo-Rin1.jpg

With more and more celebrity couples tying the knot, many are looking forward to the stars’ future babies as well!

An online research company called PanelNow conducted a survey from February 24 to 28, asking people which celebrity baby they’re most excited for.

Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki took first place with 8,628 (53.3 percent) of the 16,173 votes, followed by BIG BANG’s Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin, who came in second with 2,059 votes.

Check out the results below!

1. Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki
2. Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin
3. Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun
4. Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon
5. Oh Sang Jin and Kim So Young
6. Ryu Hyun Jin and Bae Ji Hyun
7. Kang Kyung Joon and Jang Shin Young
8. FTISLAND’s Minhwan and Yulhee

Which celebrity baby are you most excited for?

180311 eskimo7474 instagram update with Taeyang:

28435864_261689854370561_416250943084953

"I met Taeyang 10 years ago through a pre-production meeting for the Music Video ‘Lollipop’ (with 2NE1)
I remember Taeyang being a very soft-spoken and almost a shy person at our first meeting...but when he put on his cap and started dancing....he generated such powerful SWAG, he literally blew us all away
A very gentle, tender and caring soul with an explosive charisma....You Are Born to be TAEYANG☀☀☀
We will always believe in you, know that You will always continue to Shine wherever you are....and you will always be in our hearts....May God Bless You ❣"

Taeyang Fanart

DX_koYBUQAUAbda.jpg

Source: wywywtnb

180311 kongellen instagram update with Taeyang:
28430606_840766716115185_670679721317708
“Your are indeed the sunshine of our life! Keep glowing and shining whenever and wherever you are! I am here and shall always be here for you! Military enlistment won’t set us apart but just makes us all stay even closer together! Our dearest Taeyang, please take good care and stay healthy until we meet, we will wait for you! Love you! #friendshipneverchange #loveneverchange #waitforyou #staysafe #stayhealthy #bigbang #taeyang #youngbae #takegoodcare #comeback #2020 #youguysarethebest #vip #hkvip #건강히잘다녀오세요 #weloveyou #bigbangforever #5as1 #comeback2020 #cheers2ellen #throwback #latergram #sweetmemories #thankyouforeverything #thankgod #likefamily #likebrothers #positivevibes“

Hwang Ssabu's IG Update with Taeyang

DYBGZ4_UMAA1WYw.jpg
"Taeyang-ah~ Stay healthy and come back well~ I'll wait~ "

Bodyguard, Choi Jae Ho's IG Updates with Taeyang 

DYCMkT5VoAAcw_a.jpg
"Memories...I protected them...now they're going to protect us...I hope you adjust well and don't get sick,3/12,3/13

Crazy dancer, Park Eun Young's IG Updates

DYCJjq4UQAAAiJG.jpg

"Please take care of yourselves. I'll go visit you guys BIGBANG forever, attention! "

Bennie Rodgers' IG Update with Taeyang

DYBuHDaVQAAjCT7.jpg

DYBuIiEVwAAzVRa.jpg

DYBuH17VoAAfkJN.jpg

DYBuJWXV4AAJw1p.jpg

DYBxVRvUQAA8EJw.jpg