[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest toozdae08

Singers being paid below 60million won

Ranking, Singer, Perf fee (million won), Per member (if in a group) (million won)

1. 2PM, 6000, 1000

2. SNSD, 4500, 500

3. 2ne1, 4000, 1000

3. Taeyang (Bigbang), 4000 ($34,320)

Wow, baby making big bucks. Guess he can afford to buy 100 versions of the same shirt.

Guest melo.breeze

Singers being paid below 60million won

Ranking, Singer, Perf fee (million won), Per member (if in a group) (million won)

1. 2PM, 6000, 1000

2. SNSD, 4500, 500

3. 2ne1, 4000, 1000

3. Taeyang (Bigbang), 4000 ($34,320)

Wow, baby making big bucks. Guess he can afford to buy 100 versions of the same shirt.

i lol'd IRL. seeing as though a single Chrome Hearts tank costs like $150USD, he spent 10.5k a third of his earnings on shirts. LOL ! hopefully the man starts saving some money up for the distant future but if YG funded for the clothes then spend away.

Guest toozdae08

^

that's just per performance cost, so I'm sure there is more. Plus the money he makes as part of BB. But yeah, buying $150 tank tops is ridiculous (and buying 100 $150 tank tops is even more) but I'm sure it's out of the YGE budget and hot his personal paycheck. Buy I lol too.

Pics of YB (and BB) coming back from the airport

80202368.jpg

22464967.jpg

75252088.jpg

C: bestiz // bigbangfamily // BIG_wow @ baidu

Guest happycatcat

Just want to wish everyone who will be at Taeyang's solo concert in 2 weeks to have a great time, hope Taeyang can have some good rest before preparing for the concert.

Guest tellmeasecret

i just read about bommie. ): my first thought was "oh gosh, i hope she's okay, she really needs rest." and YB came to my mind right after that, almost instantly. i'm pretty sure that boy is working harder than any other idol right now, bias aside. it really shows too, in his face, in his voice, just everything... but he's still trying his best and giving everything his all, which is why i love him so much. let's see, what has he been doing? flew to thailand, held an event & peformed, just arrived back in korea the other day, constantly flies back and forth between korea and japan on a regular basis, appearing on japanese shows, performing beautiful hangover multiple times, appearing on korean shows, performing i'll be there multiple times a week, practicing and preparing for his solo concert, practicing for bigbang's comeback which is supposed to be really soon, probably still recording for bigbang's comeback, and he also has korean pop night in signapore next month. he's got so much stuff going on, i feel like screaming just thinking about how tired he must be. /: i hope yg justs lets all of them rest, even if it's just for one day. if this happened to bommie, the thought of it happening to bae just got a whole lot realer in my mind. ):

Guest toozdae08

^

I know, me too. And his dark circles are getting ever darker. But unlike Bom, YB is use to this more so I'm sure he'll be fine. The only problem for me is how long this will be, he hasn't had to perform like this for such a long time since BB's debut days. He's been running nonstop since July and if BB comes back in Oct (like YB said they will) he'll have maybe a 1-2 weeks to rest from his concert (but this will be taken up with comeback prep)and then he'll be in the midst of BB promotions till like Dec. Almost a 1/2 year of constant promotion and there will be a Big Show 2011 to prepare for in January probably. Somewhere in this he better get a week vacation.

I'm praying he doesn't collapse, but YB is hard headed too. Even if YG told him to take a break and rest he probably wouldn't.

^i feel that too. i just remembered that he said in one of his interviews that these days were the busiest that he had become after debuting as BB. he has A LOT of things to do with his solo activities and group activiies. based on his recent performances, the boy definitely needs some rest. knowing YB's personality, he wants perfection in every little thing he does and works so hard but during these times, it would really help if he still gets enough sleep and rest. YB Fighting!

^

Yeah my boy worked hard like a machine. He's so skinny. 

After his concert, he has to prepare for BB's comeback ,other events, CF and TV programs.

I'm not sure about Japan activities next years. 

I want him to rest.

He will be happy with his fans in his concert and i hope his concert will be successful.

Although he's so tired but he tried his best for his fans.That makes me love my boy so much.smile.gif

a8774114-160.jpg

I'm curious that Teddy will perform with YB in the concert or not. 

I remembered in Hot Con. he didn't perform because he's in USA.

I hope to see YB and Teddy perform together in this concert (Prayer and Move).smile.gif

ybteddy.jpg  

ybteddy2.jpg 

^OMG! me too, i want Papa Teddy to be in his concert. he was not in HOT concert so hopefully, he'll be here for Taeyang's upcoming concerts. T-SQUARED FTW! :wub:

Official Photos of Taeyang @ M!Countdown (100902) [PHOTOS]

bbhtaemcd01100913.jpg

bbhtaemcd02100913.jpg

bbhtaemcd03100913.jpg

bbhtaemcd04100913.jpg

bbhtaemcd05100913.jpg

bbhtaemcd06100913.jpg

bbhtaemcd07100913.jpg

Source: Mnet via 빅뱅LOVE♡ @ Bestiz

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

another article, hope this gets translated as well...

[Daum Yozm 'TAEYANG's Interview] 세계가 주목하는 SOLAR, 태양의 요즘은?

http://yozm.daum.net/fun/starInterview?type=i&eventid=26

Credit: YBMania Twitter Account

^

Thanks for the pics ^^

YB's sooo SEXY on Official Photos @ M!Countdown. Look at his musclewub.gif

And he's so cute on the Brochures of Daejin University. 

d0056451_4c64b40c93287.jpg

Credit: DCYB

How I met Aimee Lee Lucas:

(중략) I asked her “Are you here with Shaun too?” she replied “No~ Shaun’s in Korea preparing for Taeyang’s concert!” I was smiling the whole time. “Are you going too?” I asked. “Yeah! I’m going to Korea for the concert also!” A friend of hers gave her tickets to the show.

(중략)“I asked her if she was going to be performing in Taeyang’s concert.” she said and smiled “We’ll see.”

Credit:YBmania

I miss Aimee. smile.gif

Guest toozdae08

^

I WANT AMIEE. Please have her performance - if ppl think YB and Jihye have chemistry, they haven't seen him and Amiee.

Also, posted?

bgu6c3.jpg

rc3iqc.jpg

-I have some photos I wanted to post but Photobucket sucks. Will post later.

Official Photos of Taeyang @ M!Countdown (100902) [PHOTOS]

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9696/bbhtaemcd01100913.jpg

Source: Mnet via 빅뱅LOVE♡ @ Bestiz

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

OH MY GAWWD!! Young Bae, why are u so cuuute?! he looks like a babyy <33

I hope Teddy & Aimee will perform at his concert! Aimee & YB have so much chemistry & i want to see his performance of Sinner again bcuz it's so freaking hot ;P