[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Deluxe Edition

Release Date: July 1, 2010

Price: 24,000 won

Includes:

1. 68-page photo book: 2.5 more pages than the regular

2. Commemorative T-Shirt designed by Taeyang

3. Photo Cards with 5x7 size. There are 4 designs. Each copy of the deluxe album will come with 1 random photo from the 4 designs.

4. YG Family Card with free Cyworld BGM coupon of Solar's title track

Track List

01. SOLAR (Intro)

02. Superstar

03. I need a girl (Feat. G-dragon)

04. Just a feeling

05. You're my

06. Move (Feat. Teddy)

07. Break down

08. After you fall asleep (Feat. Swings)

09. Where u at

10. Wedding dress

11. Prayer (Feat. Teddy)

12. Look At Me

13. Take it slow

- There will be no reservations/booking. It will be available across the country on offline stores

- There will only be 30,000 copies each with a special unique number

- Additional copies won't be added. T-shirt not sold separately

Normal Edition

Release Date: July 9

Reservation: July 1 - July 8 via YG E-shop and offline stores

Includes:

1. 28-page photo book

2. YG Family Card (can attend event, no free Cyworld BGM coupon)

Price: 12,600 won (may vary depending seller)

Track List

01. SOLAR (Intro)

02. Superstar

03. I need a girl (Feat. G-dragon)

04. Just a feeling

05. You're my

06. Move (Feat. Teddy)

07. Break down

08. After you fall asleep (Feat. Swings)

09. Where u at

10. Wedding dress

11. Take it slow

About the YG Family Card

- The card has a special 16-digit code

- Once authenticated via the official website, card holders will have automatic entrance to events and participate in a raffle

- The YG Family Card included in the Deluxe Album will include a FREE BGM (background music) coupon of I Need A Girl on Cyworld

- Additional info on the YG Family Card will be posted on July 1

Source: YGBIGBANG via 마시멜로@bbvipz

taken from bigbangupdates

Deluxe Edition

Release Date: July 1, 2010

Price: 24,000 won

Includes:

1. 68-page photo book: 2.5 more pages than the regular

2. Commemorative T-Shirt designed by Taeyang

3. Photo Cards with 5x7 size. There are 4 designs. Each copy of the deluxe album will come with 1 random photo from the 4 designs.

4. YG Family Card with free Cyworld BGM coupon of Solar's title track

Sorry to cut your post short but,

@#$%T^Y&U*I(*U&^%$#%^&^%$%^&*&^%^

:*( That's some amazing stuff. How come they get 68 pages and the normal one is only 28 :*(

I wish I was in Korea now than in the Fall :*(

How about YG just release everything the same but take out the serial # + Special event concert

for us international fans and wella ALL be happy?!!

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

OMG so the deluxe edition only avaliable offline

this is so unfair

wish i know someone in korea so that i can ask them to buy it for me(feel like crying now :(:(

@ yaoming11

around his promotion period he sold about 50,000

in 2009 the album sold total of 117,000+

Guest yaoming11

omg the preview sounds amazing.

does anyone know how many albums HOT sold? I know he won triple crowns for it.

Guest juang_bb

just got home and i finally heard the preview... OMG!!! it was beautiful. i can't wait anymore!!!

too bad deluxe edition would only be available offline...oh well. i'll get my normal edition either way!

there's so much stuff that goes with the deluxe edition, i wish i have a friend in Korea right now. :( anyway, pretty much... YB is guaranteed to sell at least 30,000 copies, probably in a matter of hours! im pretty sure it'll sell out fast. :D

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

has anyone noticed that now that all the song titles are out, TY's jacket on his website went from red to black? :D

i'm really hoping that iVIPs get to order the deluxe version because i want that tshirt!!!

We can't get the deluxe? Well...overall guys we should be happy we'd be able to get anything at all... so...I'm kinda okay with this. LOL

Anyway, CAN ANYONE TELL ME, IS YG GONNA RELEASE PREVIEWS OF ALL THE SONGS?

There is supposed to be one new song preview a day until the album is released =)

Pre-order the Deluxe Solar Album:

http://vip-club.co.kr/

***a bit pricey***

***an online shop that exclusively sells Bigbang stuff..shoes,albums..etc****

***like the YGeshop but for International fans***

***ship worldwide***

I never bought anything from them,so personally idk how reliable there are

but I know some ivips who always buy stuff from them^^

Guest juang_bb

^^ i dont mind the price, they added $3 on top of the original one. i think it is reasonable (but that's just me)to think that the album is only supposed to be sold in korea. my only concern about that is if they can guarantee the pre-order to think that only 30,000 will be sold offline. i think someone already asked that question, so i'll wait for their reply and i might order it from them. i really want the deluxe edition so bad!

^ same here. I don't mind the price at all and I really want the deluxe edition. Hopefully they will answer that person's question soon, so I can preorder from them. I wish YG would have made it easier for fans from out of the country to get a copy of the deluxe edition. XD

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

that site is just too pricey

$27 is ok but that is excluding the shipping so i don't know, better buy it on yesasia, just finguresX that yesasia will have the deluxe version

anyway i think us VIPz should try to get everyone to buy the album on itunes esp. I need a girl

it would be epic if "i need a girl" is in TOP10 worldwide on itunes

Guest zahieyjunki

just listened on the preview - what a hot intro!

if this is just a minute out of entire song, you can expect the amazingness of the entire album!

i was glad Taeyang decides to put his old songs in this album cuz i never did bought his minies last time so now i will start pre-order the deluxe edition when it's release.

i know it's pricey but it's once in a life maybe i will have his albums so it's fine risking my money to have his album.

almost sure fans did want more of the deluxe edition. YGE should re-consider this more!

this thread is perfectly updated but somehow felt this thread a bit dead often.

Guest Tekashi

WOW! Deluxe edition looks... YUMMY!!!!! xD

I really like cover. It`s just amazing! YG have great graphic - this girl is really talented. All YG CDs/DVDs are awesome.

$27 is not really much. It include very cool stuff. Hope international fans will be able to get. `cos I want it badly! ^^

btw - anyone here ordered from vip-club, and can you it`s safe? I know EMS is safe, but want to be sure about that shop.

Guest Lavire

Maybe I should order that? 27.30 is a pretty reasonable price, considering you get the T-shirt, posters, card, and 68 page photobook. But I don't know if you can get guaranteed a deluxe edition--and why are you being allowed to pre-order it when on YGE's own site, it clearly says that it'll only be available on offline stores? Something isn't right here.

I was planning on getting my uncle to buy it for me in Korea and shipping it over to me. The only problem is that he's currently recuperating in the hospital from an accident, so I don't know if he'll take the time to rush out July 1st and get it.

>.< I feel so desperate for this album.

@Lavire:

First of all, I don't know how reliable they're because I've never ordered anything from them

but from what I heard,it's reliable

The person that's running this site is based in Korea

so I believe she/he will buy the deluxe version from the music stores in Korea and then sell it online

just like how I bought G-dragon's solo concert tickets from a korean online shop.

i made a pre-order first.

the album price might be ok,but the shipping will cost more..

so if you think SOLAR is worth it and you can afford it,then support TY by buying his album

(this is just me)I will just buy the regular,I have spent too much money on GD/BB's DVDs..lol

and i want to save some of it for the upcoming BB's album and Big Show DVD

@Tekashi:

agree..this girl is so talented..her works are amazing..

she makes YG/BB albums/DVDs into a piece of art^^

Guest honey_co2315

wow!!! the thread is finally moving!!!

did u guys dropped your messages to Taeyang's message board????

SOLAR preview...

super love!!! i thought i was hearing a preview from an international singer... i mean his english is perfect!!! i hope he's learning the language for future preparations... haha!!!

question:::

guys, can you tell me how am i going to purchase the album when it finally come out if i don't have a credit card and i'm on the Philippines... it will be my first time purchasing an album not for sale in the Philippine Market...

Guest Lavire

@ Alla,

LOL, in my mind, I'm just imagining the girl/guy/owner running to the local Korean music store and saying, "Sir, I'd like 200 of those deluxe edition SOLAR albums please. *innocent face*" Hahaa.

Well, for now, I'm going to count on my uncle to get it for me. If that fails, I'll just have to buy the normal album online on yesasia or YGeshop.

Hmmm.. I feel really bad saying this since everyone is so excited bout the preview of SOLAR. I was really enjoying the song till the part with the Kids in the background coz it reminded me so much KIDS by MGMT(I was really into the song 2008-'09) that it jus didnt work for me.

Gosh, I feel really bad saying this.. hope i didnt ruin anyones mood.. neways.. heres MGMT-Kids

My link

Apologies in Advance... :(

AHHAHA I love that song by MGMT. Though, it honestly sounds nothing at all like that portion in the preview. It's merely kids laughing.

Anyhow, does anyone know when pre-orders will be available on yesasia? The price on that other international website scares me a bit because the shipping price is more expensive than the cd itself!