[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

OMO! Just read a news, the confirmation of the reuturning Al-Shin is out!

but i don't know if there'll be 5 couples or one couple has to leave. I'm so scareddddddddddddd

eventhough HJ said he would continue shooting but it was said before Al-Shin desided to come back. what if the PD wants only 4 couples and no couple want to leave and our generous HyunJoong agrees to leave it himself since he has to return to Japan??? I'm freaky nervous now!!!!!!!

God, pls don't take these two away from me plsssss

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlecRuby

OMO! Just read a news, the confirmation of the reuturning Al-Shin is out!

but i don't know if there'll be 5 couples or one couple has to leave. I'm so scareddddddddddddd

eventhough HJ said he would continue shooting but it was said before Al-Shin desided to come back. what if the PD wants only 4 couples and no couple want to leave and our generous HyunJoong agrees to leave it himself since he has to return to Japan??? I'm freaky nervous now!!!!!!!

God, pls don't take these two away from me plsssss

what this can't be true. hj better not do what you think. that would be freakingly terrible. i would have to fly over to korea or japan and drag him back to hb.

so is it true that alshin won't be back? how that can be. they are my second fav. couple. shinae promised to wait for alex. how can she turn around and say no? the pds better make the right decisions. or they will regret it.

^ i want to cry seeing those banners...aren't they lovely? plss Al-Shin, if you guys come back, don't push these two away from me :tears:

PD pls make it 5 couples...

i would really love alshin to come back. the show is just not the same without these two romantic people on. but then again joongbo would need to stay. i hope the pd would ask the mc turn husband to leave. sure that couple is cute too, but joongbo are the couple who is making headlines and grabbing netizens' attention. it would be a pity for the pd to kick them out. so i hope this is what will happen.

what this can't be true. hj better not do what you think. that would be freakingly terrible. i would have to fly over to korea or japan and drag him back to hb.

so is it true that alshin won't be back? how that can be. they are my second fav. couple. shinae promised to wait for alex. how can she turn around and say no? the pds better make the right decisions. or they will regret it.

Al-Shin will come back but about how many couples it will be..still no confirmation...ooh pls the news come out quickly cos i'm dying now.

if HJ will really leave the show and i know about this by the time he comes to Thailand..i'll go and snatch him then kick, punch before I ask him the reason of leaving..555 I've gone mad now...sigh..how can i go to sleep to night?

Pls apolozie my madness and don't worry like me cos I always get nervous so easily.

Guest AlecRuby

i really hope hj will not back out. since it is known for the way hj wants to be a real man. this is the perfect time to show himself to others that he will take on the challenge. even he said although he has to go to japan he will stick around to film. that's determination right there. it would be mad crazy for the pd to let hj go. HJ needs to fight on, because hb needs him on the show.

Guest 4eita

Al-Shin will come back but about how many couples it will be..still no confirmation...ooh pls the news come out quickly cos i'm dying now.

if HJ will really leave the show and i know about this by the time he comes to Thailand..i'll go and snatch him then kick, punch before I ask him the reason of leaving..555 I've gone mad now...sigh..how can i go to sleep to night?

Pls apolozie my madness and don't worry like me cos I always get nervous so easily.

haha !!

Muize you're funny . if Al-Shin couple come back that doesn't mean joongbo will leave

Guest AlecRuby

그룹 SS501의 멤버 김현중의 매력이 빛났다. 김현중이 트레이트마크인 엉뚱한 행동과 말로 MBC '일요일 일요일 밤에 - 우리 결혼했어요'의 새 활력소로 떠오른 것.

25일 방송된 '우리 결혼했어요'에서 김현중은 신혼여행에서 돌아와 황보와 신혼살림을 시작했다. 첫 시작부터 김현중을 놀라게 한 것은 집의 크기와 대형욕조. 김현중은“물 값이 장난 아니겠다. 물 값 내려면 행사 두 개를 뛰어야겠다”고 깜짝 발언해 엉뚱현중의 시작을 예고했다.

김현중은 방송 중간에 이뤄진 인터뷰에서“수영장인 줄 알았는데 욕조라 해서 깜짝 놀랐다”라고 말한 뒤“돈을 벌게 되면 초가집을 사려고 했다”“어떤 집이든 바퀴벌레만 안 나오면 상관없다”고 말해 엉뚱하면서 소박한 모습을 보였다.

김현중의 엉뚱함이 가장 빛난 장면은 악기와 함께 했던 모습.

황보는 김현중에게 피아노 연주를 해달라고 부탁했다. 마침 거실 한편에 놓아진 그랜드 피아노가 놓아졌기 때문. 이에 김현중은“한곡밖에 못친다”고 말한 뒤 김범수의 '보고싶다'를 연주해 황보를 감동시켰다. 하지만 황보의 감동은 오래가지 않았다. 노래의 절정에 다다르기도 전에 갑자기 연주를 중단한 것.

김현중은“여기까지 외웠다”며 연주를 중단한 이유를 밝혔다. 황보는 곡을 다 외우지 못했다는 김현중의 말에 당황스러우면서 아쉬운 마음을 나타냈다. 김현중은 아쉬워하는 황보를 위해 “전부 다 칠 수 있는 곡이 있다”며 황보를 기대케했다. 김현중이 전곡을 다 칠 수 있는 곡은 다름아닌 바이엘(하)의 고양이. 예상치 못한 곡 선정에 당황하는 황보에게“우리나라에서 제일 빨리 친다”면서 빠른 속도로 연주하기 시작해 황보를 웃게 만들었다.

황보를 당황하게 한 것은 피아노 연주뿐이 아니었다. 홍콩팬에게 받은 선물이라며 굳게 닫혀있는 기타케이스를 꺼낸 김현중. 그는“열쇠를 잃어버려 일년동안 기타를 꺼내지 못했다”며 황보에게 자물쇠를 열어달라고 부탁했다. 예상치 못한 김현중의 부탁에 황보는“왜 나랑 결혼했냐” 고 질문을 했지만 돌아온 대답은 “안락한 삶을 위해서”였다. 이에 황보는 아무 말없이 공구함을 꺼내 자물쇠를 따기 시작했다. 황보의 활약으로 일년만에 기타를 손에 만지게 된 김현중은 감격스러워 하며“감격에 북받쳤다”라고 말한 뒤“신부가 너무 멋있고 원한을 풀어준 것 같다”고 말해 역시 김현중답다라는 소리를 들었다.

이날 김현중은 엉뚱함 속에 숨겨있는 섬세함을 보여 황보를 놀라게 했다. 무심하고 관심없는 듯 황보의 말을 스쳐지나갔지만 하나하나 기억하고 있었던 것.

황보는 급하게 공연을 하러 가야하는 김현중을 위해 피자토스트를 마련했다. 마음이 급했던 탓일까. 황보는 속재료를 여러 개 빼먹은 것을 뒤늦게 알고 김현중에게 알려주려 했다. 하지만 이미 김현중은 모든 것을 알고 있었던 상황. 그제서야 김현중이 피자를 보고“집에서 만든 것과 가게에서 파는 것중에 어떤 것이 영양가가 많냐”고 말한 것을 이해한 황보는 김현중에게 미안함을 표했다. 미안해하는 황보에게 김현중은“이 좁은 데에 그것들이 다 들어가겠냐. 괜찮냐”라고 말해 황보를 안심시켰다. 황보는“재료가 빠진 것을 알고 있어도 내가 민망해할까바 아무 말없이 먹어준 현중이 고맙다”며 김현중의 세심함과 배려심을 칭찬했다.

황보 - 김현중 커플이 방송을 시작했을 때“어울리지 않는다”“서로 너무 어색해한다”“김현중이 황보를 마음에 들어 하지 않는 것 같다”등 비판적인 반응이 많았던 것에 비해 25일 방송 후에는“황보-김현중 커플이 가장 재밌었다”“김현중이 황보를 마음에 들어하지 않는 게 아니라 원래 성격이다”“김현중 황보 커플때문에 웃었다” 등의 반응이 상당수를 차지하고 있다.

‘우리 결혼했어요’의 새로운 훈남으로 떠오른 김현중. 엉뚱한 모습과 연하남 특유의 귀여움 및 예상외의 남자다움으로 ‘우리 결혼했어요’의 새로운 인기커플의 미래를 예고했다.

i just found this news talking about their new home and the things they did after their honeymoon. basically i think the news said using the google translator is that both are becoming closer. and hj is opening his heart more to his noona wife. they are having fun and both are promising to give gifts to one another after both are finished with their gifts.

their news is also grabbing viewers' attention as hj was showing off his piano skills during the airing of ep. 11 on the 25th. people are attracted to this couple i guess. NO DOUBT, who wouldn't!

got another cute screencaps of them together!

untitled-1.png

4eita let's hope that it won't be like i think...maybe it's because they replaced Al-shin then if a couple to leave it should be them..

AlecRuby oh that news, i printed it out and tried to translate it but i translated something else instead hehe. Better go back and continue doing it.

just notice your signature "JoongBo YA YA!" cute!

HJ pls stay and don't leave your wife cos Dongwan oppa is keeping an eye on you and her right now 555 ..dragging him in for no reason

EDIT

AlecRuby oh no! that screen caps, they're too cute and happy together...our blunt husband and wacky noona wife

Guest AlecRuby

here is another picture to contribute...

gosh, i can't get enough of them!

2008052616551741002_170013_0.jpg

that's just funny how, dong wan is trying to couple with hwangbo all of a sudden. does dong wan really have a thing for hwang bo. or is he just jealous because HJ is now HB's husband. hehehehe....

showing off his manly side while playing the piano. look at how touched hwang bo was. did you guys noticed that hwang bo was singing along to the song as hj played?

2008052604000035302_040503_0.jpg

Dont know about Dongwan oppa but about HB singing along, yeah i heard that too!

here's the link for downloading the song "I miss you" and the translation of the song too...I start to love this song now well i'm not korean addicted, more like chinese addicted hehe so i don't watch korean dramas.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ekawnnrmdyi

BTW, just to brighthen my feeling, i went outside to watch SS501's performance for the song "calling for you"..God bless you! what a beautiful men, they are. And HyunJoong is pretty as usual, love him now.

Guest AlecRuby

yeah hyun joong is definitely spicing up everything.

he really has a stage presence, and that's what i love about him.

hb singing to the song was cute. they looked like they were having their first date and that was how hj wooed her.

today may 28th, both of them will record for Come to play~~~ Lalala

Finally, the wife will meet her (fake) husband (and then the husband will leave her again...sigh....) still so happy can't wait for the pix of them and their stories too!

BTW, just come to say goodnight..it's 3 AM again....head back to bed

Nice talking to you guys, Night girls ZzZz

I'm in love with this couple =]

I think they're going to be my favorite XD Ahaha.

I really enjoy HwangBo in variety shows because she's just so happy and when she's laughing; she's ROFL! Ahaha.

And HyunJoong is too cute. He's so awkward but funny.

The awkward couple <33

Guest AlecRuby

does anyone know where to watch come to play?

i would love to see both of them on come to play. is it up on YT?

I can't find it though :(

hey secret memories, a newbie here? welcome to joongbo thread. thanks for you comment. they are growing onto you aren't they?!?!?!

did anyone see her and Brian in Fantastic Partner on YT?

hwangbo was glowing!

she must have been so happy since being married to hyun joong!

who wouldn't be glowing?!?!

Omg, I can't believe, I wonder if the people on Come To Play would introduced them as Kim Husband and Kim Wife!

ahh that would be so cute.

Maybe we will get to see that on We got married, both of them off to work and all. Can't wait.

I love your guys banners and screen caps too sweet! Joongbo fighting yayaya[/size]

I love Alex and Shinae couple, they are so romantic I watched all there epi yesterday back to back. I would love to see these two couples go out together hahah!

Guest Qi Luo

WOW I just looked at the first post on this thread and it's so organized! :) Good job! *hug*

I can't wait to watch the episodes I'm missing.

The piano part must be cute! :)

Guest AlecRuby

it was totally cute!

i can't wait until the subbs are out!

everyone is dying to see ep. 10-11 in subbs.

Archived