[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nozomiii

ohh i never knew her real name was "hye jung" - why did she ever cap it down to "hwang bo"? XD sounds so....err...manly? XD XD XD

because that's what the producers do. If the name doesn't fit someone's concept they change it.

GOOO HWANGBO!!!!!!!!!

xman dangnaji :)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9821/cap0001sh0.png

HB: You... you think that your face is prettier than mine?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9314/cap0003gd5.png

HJ: After coming back from the army,

did you get tanned a lot like that?

HB: Why? Isn't it sexy? From what I know,

you like girls who have dark skin.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img373.imageshack.us/img373/1112/cap0005zp9.png

HJ:nuna...But I don't like girls that I can't see in the night.

can you tell me from which epi is this??

Muize: i can't believe you got the translations, you're lucky. so does that mean the show is scripted or not?

Not sure if it's scripted...i don't think this is official transcripts. As i said, a korean fan (i think she's SS501 fan cos i can find only JoongBo's part) did it, i found it here http://enjoyjapan.naver.com/tbbs/read.php?...&nid=928968

She did it after the show was aired. Hope she keeps doing it so that i can translate.

can you tell me from which epi is this??

Ep 44 someone posted links here http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t&p=9555172

Guest AlecRuby

wow, i see some newbies here. that's great! hope to see some more fans here supporting joongbo.

if you guys search on YT, you can see that they had appeared on some shows together. it was funny seeing them there, and now as a reality couple.

thanks for the support guys, keep up the good comments.

Guest smile;-

wah T_T didn't someone say it was going to out on friday with subs? X_x or was it chinese subs out of friday x_X

dying here..definitely..XD checked like every hr before work..then right after work, it's the first time i check x_x

and after seeing the caps posted.........i can't help but think...hyunjoong was holding hwangbo's hand so tightly x_X it was like he didn't want her to run away..or something..it looked really..tight lol

Omg, I need to make more icons.

hey guys, Do you like banners?

I could make some banners too! But they are kind of plain! with little moments of joong bo!

Wow, I am shock, they were in the "of course" par tof XMan.

It is definitely faith they are together.

Gosh, it is only the chinese subs, I wish I learn Chinese now sad, Joong Bo! Love them, need to make some icons right now!

Oh yeah guys, if you want to use the icons, you don't really need to credit me, don't limit your space crediting me :). However, it does make me feel very happy hahah. Here are the icons I promised. The Banner will be coming up soon!!

Sorry about some I didn't make banners though because they are just too blury, and I don't know how to fix it.

sundaayniightweareemaarob5-1.jpgsundaayniightweareemaariv1-1.jpgsundaayniightweareemaardo7-1.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarnv0-1.jpgsundaayniightweareemaarnd8-1.jpgsundaayniightweareemaarhw6-1.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaaryy0-1.jpgsundaayniightweareemaarod9-1.jpgsundaayniightweareemaarws2-1.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarlk9-1.jpgsundaayniightweareemaarlk9-2.jpgsundaayniightweareemaarzc7-1.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarzc7-2.jpg

Guest AlecRuby

They are on another game show together.

They really are in a lot of function together.

It was really funny, in the one X-man,

HJ was like I was you last week,

you have gotten much darker, I wonder

where they saw eachother,

it looks like Hwang bo always run into people.

I saw some clips of JunJin and Hwang bo, and they make a good couple too.

Guest corazoncomplicando

when are the ep 10 subbed version going to be released? haha. this couple is hillarious.

Guest subdwfreaky

^ OMO! really? wth? hahaha....the power of joongbo eh?

now i could start smiling again. i was feeling depressed recently(for unrelated stuff tho) so i didn't wish to reply to this thread, cuz this is a happy place....now though, i need some space to be excited for tomorrow... :D

and that t-shirt..omg, i would be giggling whenever i think of it. haha, it look funny to me at first...but then, i told my sis that i thought hyunjoong looked the cutest when he was holding that shirt. haha, actually i think the shirt had greater impact on my brains. but hyunjoong's expression while holding it made him look just like the face on the shirt. (haha) or that might just be my 'that-shirt' obsession. :P

(actually, the scene of hyunjoong with that shirt is one of my main disc with my sis for today...well.....just my own rambling...and forced her to listen lol)

and now...tadaa......here the shirt in front of my eyes. lmao.

today i watched hyunjoong-hwangbo on the x-man clip...then i decided to watch more of hwangbo.....waaahh, and i found myself jealous whenever she's with another guy(besides hyunjoong) now........ :ph34r: i wonder how normal i am to feel that way? xD

and they were on more gameshow? waaahh, i wanna know! n watch!!!

so many icons n caps. thanks girls/guys. that's awesome. and we're on page 10 oh, it's 11. whooo yay.

(ps: banners? *raises hand* i'd so love that. =) )

btw,

KimWonSaDan: would you mind edit the first post of this thread with some of their pics together on the show/out the show. esp the wedding pic!!!(okay, this one i didn't notice, you updated it. yay!) to show how beautiful this couple look together? and maybe links to watch them? (WGM, x-man, or whatever related link), and maybe link to read posts that has news on them in this thread? if you want me to help compile, i can do it. just lemme know^^.

well.......since i love pics-hunting........hope you guys don't mind some more caps...though Muize has posted tons of great caps^^

but warning: hyunjoong overload (T^T)

dinner

1211261184_a.jpg

1211261184_b.jpg

1211261184_c.jpg

1211261184_d.jpg

1211261184_e.jpg

^ lol

1211261184_f.jpg

1211261184_g.jpg

1211261184_h.jpg

1211261184_i.jpg

1211261184_j.jpg

1211261184_k.jpg

1211261184_l.jpg

1211261184_m.jpg

1211261184_n.jpg

1211261184_o.jpg

1211261184_p.jpg

1211261184_q.jpg

interview

1211261184_ff.jpg

1211261184_gg.jpg

1211261184_hh.jpg

i'll post beach ones later.......(besides, it's our fav scene rite?)

eh, no.

i love breakfast scene the most. so sweet!!

how bout you guys, which scene is your fav from prev episode?

---------

-edit-

and woah......look at that. i've not come here for a day or two...and i topped a page... =D )

Guest AlecRuby

hi you guys found something interesting LOL :)

joongbo couple shirt became an item its on fashion plus !!! haha :D

http://www.fashionplus.co.kr/mall/goods/go...iliate=yahooRMI

http://img.fashionplus.co.kr/mall/assets/p...2ZTS008M_BK.jpg

NO FREAKIN' WAY, THEIR COUPLE T-SHIRT MADE IT TO FASHION PLUS??????????? THAT IS AWESOME, I REALLY WANT TO GET A HAND ON THAT T-SHIRT. DUDE, THIS IS JUST SO COOL! JOONGBO ARE NOT ONLY COUPLING TOGETHER, BUT THEIR GOING INTO FASHION TOGETHER TOO. HAHAHAHA...

AMAZING JOONGBO!

Subdwfreaky: my sis want to know if you could help her out to compile those suggestions you made earlier together for her. she has time to post, but doesn't have enough time to do all those great suggestions. she said your lovely help would really benefit everyone here. Thanks!

also thanks for those cute screencaps, i am going to make made some banners... just wait and see!

subdwfreaky i love Mosquitoes scene haha! mosquitoes couple!

OMO! That t-shirt, so the trend of this year is Micky Mouse coming back then eh? hehe

OK...while waiting for 2morrow to come let's enjoy my broken english and korean! pls pardon me for both langauges :sweatingbullets:

just went to IMBC and here's brief of the next episode. Hope you guys can get the concept of it~~~

황보♡김현중 : 연상연하 부부의 두근두근 신혼집 꾸미기♡

드디어 신혼집에 입성한 연상연하 부부. 능력있는 황부인이 마련한 신혼집은??

철부지 남편 현중에게 이런 모습이? 아내를 위한 감미로운 피아노 세레나데~♬

하지만, 감동도 잠시... 남편 없는 집에 황부인 홀로남아 집정리를 하게 되는데...

과연 갓 신혼집에 이사온 이들 부부에게 무슨 일이 일어난 것일까?

HwangBo ♡ Kim HyunJoong : the thrill of decorating the newlywed house for the older-younger couple♡

finally, the older-younger couple moving into the newlywed house. how will Hwang(bo) wife be capable of preparing/arranging/providing the house?

this feeling towards the mere/babe husband HyunJoong is? A piano sweet serenade for the wife~♬ (pls God at least, let me translate this one correct!)

BUT! there's a feeling when the husband is not home for a while. Hwang(bo) wife is left alone and has to manage/take charge of the house.

what really happens to this couple after moving into this newlywed house?

chi sub EP10

Part1

Part2

ooh! thank you so much for this..now i can use both of my little acknowledges of chinese and korean and can understand it more!

And i see more new supporters coming to this thread so thankful and happy! keep comig back again :lol:

Archived