[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest akie

Does anyone happen to know the song played during Hwal's birthday party in EP06?

it started when HY and HT came out with the cake. it's pretty, but the lyrics are hard to make out over the voices.

Sunset Blvd by Pacific!

Sometimes you will see when you walk through life

You just get it right. It`s a natural high

Yes, you understand who you`re living for

When you`re going out. It`s a natural high

You`re my funky love that I always hide

It`s a little thing like a child`s pure revelation

The one you hide for life, baby

When you come to me like a dream at night from the hills above

Like a sunset right sensation. The one you hide for life, baby

Does anyone have the english lyrics to Tearliner's It's Painful For The Song of Spring ft Yang Yang from episode 1? I have been trying to find it but no luck. I have that song on repeat these days...so I was hoping to get the lyrics.

I have the lyrics in Korean, do you want it?

Sorry, but what is the song play at the end of 1st and 2nd episode. I like this song so much.Can you help me? Please! ^_^

In the epi 2 toward the end about the time when Hae Yoon and Sang Hee split an apple to share, the song played is "It's a miracle" by Trash Can Sinatras. If you mean the preview/credit after it, the song is in the ost track 2.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MWshin

please post the link for the wallpaper o this drama. thanks

seproast: I have posted the link at the very first page, please go check it out.^^

++++++++++++++++

My Friend makes the drama cover just for fun and he allows me to share them in here.

TRIPLE INTERNATIONAL COVER

English

**please click on the picture to download**

TripleCCEnglishSample.jpg

Chinese

TripleCCChiSample.jpg

Thai

TripleCCSample.jpg

cr: _JIWA1001_@popcornfor2.com

+++++++++++++++++++

CD screen!

triple1.jpgtriple2.jpgtriple3.jpgtriple4.jpg

triple5.jpgtriple6.jpgtriple7.jpgtriple8.jpg

Ost. :P:P >>>> 37ost.jpg

cr: Blue Scorpions@popcorefor2.com

Guest Bamidele

Thanks Akie...but my Korean is limited so the english lyrics would be better.

I am really hoping some kind soul will make a list of the songs in each episode..like CP.

Thanks Cutegirl for the torrent:)

EPISODE 9 & EPISODE 10, with subtitles! WHEN OUT???!!!!

I WANTT!!!!! T.T

pls try not to spam in this thread.

thanks cutegirl for posting the torrent link. I haven't watch a single episode with eng sub yet. Maybe bcoz i'm too busy with stupid college stuff. But by reading dramabeans review do makes me believe thaT this drama is worth watching. Although i dun really like the director's direction in making Hwal's sister like him? That's a little weird for me bcoz they are related.

Guest purpledayz

pls try not to spam in this thread.

thanks cutegirl for posting the torrent link. I haven't watch a single episode with eng sub yet. Maybe bcoz i'm too busy with stupid college stuff. But by reading dramabeans review do makes me believe thaT this drama is worth watching. Although i dun really like the director's direction in making Hwal's sister like him? That's a little weird for me bcoz they are related.

sorry i dont understand. is this spam? sorry =x

jus waiting v v v v v v hard for ep9 n 10 to b out.waited for v long =x

Guest Bamidele

Okay, as I watched that kiss I felt a mix of emotions happiness, uneasiness, and wonder. I had to rewind and watch it again once from Haru's point of view and then from Hwal's point of view. I really don't know what to think about it. I like the progress but it makes me uneasy at the same time. Isn't that what liking someone is all about..lol

This PD really knows how to evoke the viewers emotion.

Can someone tell us what Haru said before she kissed him, while she was lying in the bed, and what did Hwal say at the end of the episode?

I think Hwal has something simmering in him when it comes to Haru, but he doesn't want to say anything. Hwal tends to ignore what makes him uncomfortable until he can't. This drama is really good.

Guest shay02

Okay, as I watched that kiss I felt a mix of emotions happiness, uneasiness, and wonder. I had to rewind and watch it again once from Haru's point of view and then from Hwal's point of view. I really don't know what to think about it. I like the progress but it makes me uneasy at the same time. Isn't that what liking someone is all about..lol

This PD really knows how to evoke the viewers emotion.

Can someone tell us what Haru said before she kissed him, while she was lying in the bed, and what did Hwal say at the end of the episode?

I think Hwal has something simmering in him when it comes to Haru, but he doesn't want to say anything. Hwal tends to ignore what makes him uncomfortable until he can't. This drama is really good.

Yes this is what liking someone is all about! I love this drama. I am so happy right now but hopefully they wont change the storyline and go off on another tangent.

Guest Fauvesidhe

I only understood a small part of what Haru was saying at the end which was something like: oppa likes me too. And not like a little sister right?Somehow I really liked the scene. I'm pretty sure Hwal will push her away (gently) or something but it's a very interesting relationship they have..

It makes me wonder if LJJ was lying in the article when he said there was not going to be a direct love line. Of course it might not go further than this, but a kiss with a minor (?) is pretty out there if you ask me.

I usually don't watch without subs, but heck, I couldn't wait for this ep ^.^

Archived