[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sorini

About Su In, I also think it's a character thing... all that moping around and stuff. Hopefully she'll get over that and start to show some real personality in the drama.

Didn't episode 5 air today? It's very quiet here ^^;;;

I don't know if the script called for her character to be as such but I think that her character's behavior is a little less believable compared to others. Her actions also puzzled me quite a bit. Maybe things will clear up for me when I rewatch with subs but here are my issues with SI character

First of all, that incident (her affair/betrayal) must have taking place quite sometime ago ( or at least not just few months ago). after a period of time, though she still feel really sad about it but she would go about with her life and keep her sadness deep inside. You wouldnt' just sit and mope about it all day long. Look at Hwal, he is sad, hurt and full of anger but those feelings do not consume his life totally. I think either the actress or the PD - don't know which one - only let us see one dimension of SI. If that is the case then SI is really a shortsight in this drama.

But overall, I really like this drama. It's entertaining and very relaxing to watch.

At first ... I also dun understand the depth of this show ...

But now is better as yeohweping actually explain about this show and the director is Lee Yun Jeong for coffee prince.

So I watch it and I am loving it now ... is kind of comtempary style ....

So far so good ...

I don't know if the script called for her character to be as such but I think that her character's behavior is a little less believable compared to others. Her actions also puzzled me quite a bit. Maybe things will clear up for me when I rewatch with subs but here are my issues with SI character

First of all, that incident (her affair/betrayal) must have taking place quite sometime ago ( or at least not just few months ago). after a period of time, though she still feel really sad about it but she would go about with her life and keep her sadness deep inside. You wouldnt' just sit and mope about it all day long. Look at Hwal, he is sad, hurt and full of anger but those feelings do not consume his life totally. I think either the actress or the PD - don't know which one - only let us see one dimension of SI. If that is the case then SI is really a shortsight in this drama.

But overall, I really like this drama. It's entertaining and very relaxing to watch.

True enough, Su In's actions are rather... meh. Either do something about the situation immediately (like chasing him immediately after he left instead of waiting and THEN end up doing that chase anyway), or move forward with her own life. I admit that we've seen of SI so far is rather flat but I still have faith that Su In will shape up as a character (hopefully soon though...)

@arya and ripgal: LOL! Thanks for answering my question about the airing thing ^^;;; I totally forgot that it aired wednesdays and thursdays... somehow I thought it was monday-tuesday drama. Mixed it up with "He Who Can't Marry"~

Guest maplephin

Episode 5 Synopsis :

현태는 수인이 캐나다에서 활과 결혼한 사이라는 것을 알고 놀란다. 상희 가게에 재

욱이란 젊은 미남 아르바이트생이 들어와 해윤의 신경을 건드리는데 상희는 아랑곳

하지 않는다.

한편 서울에 올라온 하루부와 남코치는 하루가 오빠들 살림을 해주는 것을 보고 깜

짝 놀라 당장 내려가자고 한다.

anyone can translate?

Link to watch the preview (41secs)-> about the same as shown in Episode 4 with addition scene of Haru getting sick and Hwal taking care of her^^

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/triple/...rogramGroupID=0

Hmmm... i know some of you thinks that LHN isn't up for her character but i think the problem mostly lies with the character's setting and actions.

It's just ummm... like what i felt when i know that her character is supposed to be a cheater, it's risky..

Even though LHN is one of my favorite actress but i'm really not warming up to her character. Still, i love this girl.

I just hope everything about SI's character will brighten up in the next few episodes.

Her character isn't all that emo, but since she's trying to reconcile with her ex, there will be more depressing scenes for her.

In contrast, the other characters are all so happy and full of energy since they don't have much depressing problems like SI, making SI's character seems to be more dull and energy-sucking.

I just hope the director would do something about SI's character, just to fill up with the gap between her and other characters.

She feels out of place beside the other characters.

---Caroline

shirley: Thanks for the explanation. I kind of figured it had to do with infidelity based on Shin Hwal posturing when he was talking (or yelling) at Soon In during their flashback scene. Does it appear as if they are taking steps to reconcile and possibly start anew or is Hyun Tae going to be a roadblock since it seems he's a little smitten by Soon In?

hmm .Soo in does want another chance with him ..she admited that being Haru coach was because of him .she want to stay till he changed his mind . but Hwal is not taking this .he wanted time apart to think clearly .this is really a huge blow and betrayl i guess he is entitled to this .anger at her..he doesnt really know what this woman is anymore ..though at the same time .he does care about her still~that habit shows ..his heart isnt completely shut but .yup .it has wounds so deep ..it hurt everytime he see her and remember what happen i think

sigh~~.........

hyun tae ..i dun know..lol ..he will be abit surprised in esp 5 i think when he learnt of Hwal and Soo in relationship .but he doesnt seem like one to give up ..if Soo in lets him get close and still want to get back with Hwal ..oh now that is totally not acceptable with me ~~.

That was a cute scene. It looks like Hwal pursued Su In in the beginning. :P

According to "The Master Plan"

Sang Hee was Hae Yoon's first love, but she liked Hwal at the time.

Poor Hae Yoon...doesn't know what to do with such a free spirit, Sang Hee. :P

I'm sure more will be revealed later...

But I'm curious about this - :huh:

lol i think that part about HY and Sang Hee was the portion which i can understand from the "Master Plan " i thought it was such a sweet surprise .if the director keep this ~~keke !~

somehow i think there must be something more she said to him .before he stormed out of the room .~~ oh there is still their wedding life to be revealed ..i am sure they have happy times together ..before ~

Making of Tripe from mbc site

lol LJJ looked so stressed up ..but MR voice is soooo funnieee lol i think was he asking what did he do to cause Haru ...the NG!

youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyysRAMpHO4

download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2H3LFO9X

Guest jinnn

I just hope the director would do something about SI's character, just to fill up with the gap between her and other characters.

She feels out of place beside the other characters.

---Caroline

I think HT will be the one to draw her out from her depressive mood. He comes across as someone who won't take "No" for an answer (aka Never-say-die attitude). Hope he can inject some life into SI's character :D

Guest kenderkin88

Episode 5 Synopsis :

현태는 수인이 캐나다에서 활과 결혼한 사이라는 것을 알고 놀란다. 상희 가게에 재

욱이란 젊은 미남 아르바이트생이 들어와 해윤의 신경을 건드리는데 상희는 아랑곳

하지 않는다.

한편 서울에 올라온 하루부와 남코치는 하루가 오빠들 살림을 해주는 것을 보고 깜

짝 놀라 당장 내려가자고 한다.

anyone can translate?

My Korean's not great, so forgive any mistake..

HT is surprised about Hwal and SI's relationship, how they got married in Canada. At SH's shop the youthful looker (i.e. an Apollo-type) Jae-wook came to be a part-timer and although HY's worries increase, SH doesn't care.

A male coach came up to Seoul as a supporter and was surprised to see Haru living with guys and told her to leave right away.

So..pretty much what we got from the video preview. :P

Oh man, this show is adorable. I can't wait till tomorrow~~ I've already watched the last two episodes multiple times! :blush:

Guest aidaa

I am patiently waiting for the subs.

I just hope that Hwal and Soo In will be together in the end. But it seems it will not happen since they are moving towards Hwal Haru coupling. I am not into Hwal and Haru couple at the moment. Maybe it will change after I watch the episodes.

I really really hope that Soo In did not sleep with her ex lover and it was a just a misunderstanding.

My Korean's not great, so forgive any mistake..

HT is surprised about Hwal and SI's relationship, how they got married in Canada. At SH's shop the youthful looker (i.e. an Apollo-type) Jae-wook came to be a part-timer and although HY's worries increase, SH doesn't care.

A male coach came up to Seoul as a supporter and was surprised to see Haru living with guys and told her to leave right away.

So..pretty much what we got from the video preview. :P

Oh man, this show is adorable. I can't wait till tomorrow~~ I've already watched the last two episodes multiple times! :blush:

Is it a male coach? I thought it was her father and her old coach...

Guest oobabi3jjang9oo

I wasn't looking forward to that either before I started the drama (mainly because of the obvious age difference). But you know what, I started to open up after watching Ep 3 and Ep 4... Hwal and Haru just have this really sweet and comfortable relationship despite their differences. You just cannot NOT love them when they're together. But having said that, altho I initially hoped that the writer/PD wouldn't venture on to the faux incest thingy so soon, I'm just gonna go with the flow right now. Let's see if the PD/writer combo can create another sensation with this..

Woahh, Hwal and Haru like each other in that way?

Is that in the drama description?

I'm pretty sure it's a love triangle btw LHN, YKS, and LJJ. And Haru has that speed skater boy.

Hmm, I actually like Lee Hana's portrayal of Sooin. Sure, Sooin herself isn't exactly a joy to watch with her constant melancholy and downcasted mood. I prefer Lee Hana doing cute or funny roles, but I guess this one way to show her versatility. This is why I think Hyuntae compliments her really well. I'm torn between rooting for Hwal (man, I almost typed Hwan but caught myself, damn this BL frenzy) and Sooin or Hyuntae and Sooin, but I think I'm leaning more toward Hyuntae. Hyuntae, he's just exactly like an energizer bunny. He's always pumped up and all full of spirit. This will be crucial in getting Sooin to loosen up and be happy again after the disastrous affair. I hope that as she gets to know Hyuntae, her mopey personality would change gradually too so she can become more lovable and cheerful.

Guest asadal

I'm so psyched about today's episode! Oh man I had Triple on my mind 24/7.

Gaaaaaah I LOVE THIS DRAMA asafdsfkjdfsdgdfg *spazzes and dies*

They could always try the jealousy angle to get Hwal back with Soon In, but I'd rather have them reconcile due to Haru bringing them together either gradually or suddenly with some mishap on Haru's part. That's to say if they try to get them back together at all.

lol ah i like that roof top scene of HT with Soon in ...especially when he kick that ladder off lol

but .well my heart still skip when Hwal appeared infront of Soon in house .i dun know what he really say but something abt divorce ? but it doesnt seem like bad news .from Soon in expression ..

and this sang hee is too funnie .is she like always naturally drunk hahaha ~ .Haru even try to imitate her .getting close to Hwal .the guys were all @@ at her ...

ohhh my Mr voice sing today lollllllllllllll~~ i really love that attic room .

esp 6 preview ...did i see wrongly but the guy playing basketball with soon in is .hwal ? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAKmEJ5BhSo

Archived