[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest riehae

I can't say this is going to be in my list of favorite dramas nor am I going to recommend this, but it's a pretty nice drama just for the sake of watching it.

No offense.... I'm watching it because of YKS and LJJ. only.

Guest Trine29

I can't say this is going to be in my list of favorite dramas nor am I going to recommend this, but it's a pretty nice drama just for the sake of watching it.

I'm in the same boat with you so far. I absolutely ADORE the cast, and I think everyone has pretty good chemistry, but figure skating isn't my thing. But, coffee also isn't my thing. It took me until episode 6 or 7 to completely fall in love with Coffee Prince, so I'm hoping things step up in the next few episodes.

Guest jAe_eMeE

OMG!!! I am loving this drama more and more!!

I'm a huge fan of Lee Jung Jae!!! and Yoon Kye Sang and Lee Suh Kyun!

I love the male line-up. Good cast! :D

I can't wait till next week for the next episode.

I love Lee Jung Jae's character..

The whole.. I don't care but really care about you deep inside.

Thanks for all the pics!!! :D

Guest MariYEH

credit: smr05 YEH thread

it seems that Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jae Wook went to the set of "Triple" to support the cast and crew ^^

viewimagenrq.jpg

(credit: dceune)

It's nice to see the Coffee Prince cast supporting Triple ;)

Guest wisewiind

pls help,do any of you happen to know how to down load subtitles for epi 1 and 2? i couldn't find it anywhere

Guest matdayditngoe

This is the first I made the comment in this thread because I've watched 4 episodes without subtitle so I don't understand a lot and can't say anything about this drama. However I can feel the cast's performance so far that the guys, Haru including Sang-hee are very adorable and act well but I really have problem with Su-in (even Lee Hana) although I think she is a good actress in the past. I can't catch Su-in feelings or saying in the other way I haven't perceived the character that Lee Hana is playing. She's acted dimly and has no chemistry with both Hyun-tae and Hwal. I think I am dying of boredom with Su-in. But on the contrary, I like Haru so much that I don't mind if she was with Hwal or even if Hyun-tae. Beside the couple "Hae-yoon and Sang-hee" is very cute.

I read the recaps from Dramabean and I actually like her comments.

I think Su-in’s lackluster quality also drags down Hyun-tae, and makes his actions seem even more dissonant with reality than they actually are. He’s an endearing guy, both actor and character, and while I definitely wish he’d back off a little, he’s harmless enough. He’s open and honest and totally up-front about his intentions, but watching him trying to court Su-in begs the question, “Why?” It’s a little like trying to woo a brick wall. The brick wall seems hard and unmoving, while the adorable guy trying to win it over looks foolish for the attempt.

Credit: dramabean

I watch "Triple" because of Yoon Kye-sang so I can't stand looking him to be harmed by Su-in. We've just watched first 4 episodes but we can see in her eyes, everything he does seems worthless and I think he shouldn't do like that anymore.

Guest riehae

I sometimes envy Chinese coz their subtitles comes pretty fast most of the times.

It's nice of KJW and YEH to come to the set of Triple to give some support.

But to think about it...they will be competitors for the same time slot when YEH's new drama will start to air.

Guest lucky_moon

pls help,do any of you happen to know how to down load subtitles for epi 1 and 2? i couldn't find it anywhere

If you mean English subtitles then it still not released yet, WITHS2 will release once it's ready..

I sometimes envy Chinese coz their subtitles comes pretty fast most of the times.

It's nice of KJW and YEH to come to the set of Triple to give some support.

But to think about it...they will be competitors for the same time slot when YEH's new drama will start to air.

I was thinking the exact same thing about Chinese subs. I'm so looking forward to watching it with Eng subs when it gets released (hopefully that is). "I read "With S2" is going to do so - so that should be really good. I loved Coffee Prince so much that I have to watch Triple to support the Director and cast - and from what I have read so far it sounds all good.

Btw which drama is YEH going to star in? Sounds like its coming out soon - and with whom? Sorry in advance for all the questions - just curious...

Mr. Yoo is still doing military service I hear otherwise I would have loved to see them pair up again.....hmmm ....wishes wishes

Guest JJiMBBANG_x3

I just caught up with all eps. today...

and I must say I really like it! =]

so subtle, sweet and smooth

the feeling really is nostalgic of coffee prince XD

Just some random thoughts..

1.) It seems to me like sang hee and hae yoon are bound for each other XD

2.) I'm not really fond of su in... yeah I feel sorta bad for her... but she seems kinda... selfish and lacks a lot of energy- something that haru is full of.

3.) I realized all 4 of the main characters' names start with H...? XDD

4.) (FOR NOW) I hope the story doesn't carry out making haru to start liking hwal cause it seems like they really do have that kindred brother-sister relationship forming- which kinda is unrealistic since most siblings don't really get along like that, but hey they just got to know each other after all that "get out of my house"- "oppa please let me stay" dealio... it just seemed like the two were going to remain as brother and sister nothingless or more... but then again they were never really clear about what their relationship was going to become of... so you never know... -_-;;

I also like her with poong ho too - he's cute, age appropriate (not like the age gap between hwal and haru is really a problem though since go ara and YKS were paired up in "Who Are You?" and no one had a problem then either ^^), has a similar personality as haru being persistent and all hahaa ^^;;

5.) I wonder if the guys will ever get a break and have at least one success as they start their new ad/commercial company.. XD

6.) I also wonder how Hyun tae got to understand the situation between su in and hwal?

7.) The themed narrarations given by Haru are pretty nice. I like how it starts the story.. and then wraps up an episodes events in a sweet succinct manner- kinda like MNIKSS...

8.) lastly- I love love love the music used! =D

man it's a shame that the ratings are kinda low :/

hopefully it'll gain more popularity soon! =D

triple hwaiting! :D

Archived