[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest o-cha

thanks for the links MWshin and qwerty_u...I'll have to check out all those vids soon... gaaah why do I have to go to work now? grrrr...

3 more days to go....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MWshin

Thanks for the nice pics and clear video clip, wow! :P

I can't wait to see it.

I have no idea who are two old men in this pic. Min Hyo Rin looks very young and natural.

2009060945747_2009060969401.jpg

Credit : news.nate.com

Guest asadal

Thanks for the pictures and updates everyone!

20090609150309_O.jpg

This is Min Hyo Rin's debut as an actress! The wait is killing meeeeh.

Guest ~tukky

Thanks for the update.

Can’t wait for Triple too… counting down days..

I love when YoonKyeSang smiles.so cute..............I’m glad to see him again in drama.

I’ll watch this for Yoon Kye Sang. I love him.

Opha fighting aja aja!!!

P' M ..for opha,I'm try. ~ha ha

fighting naka !!!!!

Guest MWshin

If possible, pls try to download directly at imbc.com

to support 'Triple' rating indirectly.

Official Wallpaper :

(please click to the pictures to view the original size)

1280x1024

1024wallpaper00.jpg 1024wallpaper01t.jpg 1024wallpaper02u.jpg 1024wallpaper03.jpg

1024wallpaper04.jpg 1024wallpaper05.jpg 1024wallpaper06.jpg

1024x768

1024wallpaper00.jpg 1024wallpaper01t.jpg 1024wallpaper02u.jpg 1024wallpaper03.jpg

1024wallpaper04.jpg 1024wallpaper05.jpg 1024wallpaper06.jpg

Official Poster :) :

(please click to the pictures to view the original size)

poster02e.jpg poster01asd.jpg

cr: imbc.com

P.S. Tukky, yeah~ fighting..haha..

Guest icefish0724

I can't wait for this drama! Ijust love yoon kye sang! Ithink his last drama was Who Are You? early last year... I'm not sure... I just love his animated face. i think he's a versatile actor, he can do comedy and drama!

The cast stands out!

Guest MWshin

I know Yoon Kye Sang from 'Who Are You?' as well..hehe..

Just 2 more days for you gals, exciting?????

To me, it should be a bit longer because I'm not convenient to watch a TV online. (sobbing) No choice but wait for the downloaded links.

kkk111.jpg

kkk222.jpg

kkk333.jpg

2 Previews:

Please click >>> kkk111.jpg

Please click >>> mmm111.jpg

Credit: imbc.com

For anyone who understand Chinese, try to visit yoonfans, they decorate their site very cute and updated Triple's news v.v.v. fast. :P Hmm...but they obviously focus on YKS. :sweatingbullets:

Guest MWshin

c_gunawan541: Nice pics. Wow! those remind me 'Coffee Prince' shop.

yeohweping: Sorry to say my eyes are on the 3 male leads only...hehe...

Ha Tinh Nhi: No, I don't think so. Reading the sypnosis, Lee Jung Jae will match Min Hyo Rin, and Lee Ha Na will match Yoon Kye Sang. :wub:

Who is this kid? I guess she's the co-star in this drama.

xpq.3.jpg

rcg.2.jpg

igy.4.jpg

sr : baidu

Guest o-cha

asadal : woaaah that pic of Min Hyo Rin..reminds me so much of Kim Yun Ah...the intense eyes...that's one really cool pic.

koalabear, yeohweping and MWshin : Thank you sooo much for the pics!

c_gunawan: Woooot woot...Hwal and Soo In's wedding pics? gaaah they look good together too...I'm torn now..Soo In looks as good with Hwal as she is with Hyun Tae.

Gosh I wonder about Lee Ha Na and Lee Jung Jae's wedding pics...I can't help but think that those pics are probably supposed to be in the past. Maybe they were engaged to be married then broke up? Gosh what could've happened? I'm so intrigued now.

Guest hjkomo

Ha Tinh Nhi: No, I don't think so. Reading the sypnosis, Lee Jung Jae will match Min Hyo Rin, and Lee Ha Na will match Yoon Kye Sang. :wub:

Can't always trust synopses. :)

...or joking actors during interviews (otherwise, Hyun Tae would be paired with Hae Yoon in LSK's coming out drama :lol:)

c_gunawan: Woooot woot...Hwal and Soo In's wedding pics? gaaah they look good together too...I'm torn now..Soo In looks as good with Hwal as she is with Hyun Tae.

Gosh I wonder about Lee Ha Na and Lee Jung Jae's wedding pics...I can't help but think that those pics are probably supposed to be in the past. Maybe they were engaged to be married then broke up? Gosh what could've happened? I'm so intrigued now.

I think they're divorced. (?) :unsure:

But it seems that Soo In didn't know that Hwal had a younger [step]sister.

Can't always trust synopses. :)

...or joking actors during interviews (otherwise, Hyun Tae would be paired with Hae Yoon in LSK's coming out drama :lol:)

I think they're divorced. (?) :unsure:

But it seems that Soo In didn't know that Hwal had a younger [step]sister.

ya i think they were married and now separated ...

lolll ya that YKS was naughty when asked who is he paried with in the interview ..and LSK play along with him ~~~...but what i want more is pairing of LSK with LJJ! haahahhah that scene in the trailer of him coming into the room when LJJ was rehersaling for his presentation already make me loveeeee...the pairing

ah i know LJJ first before LSK .way back.in that movie Il mare .but LSK voiceeeee is addictive since i heard it in White tower ..

. i cant pick ..so i rather have both. loll . .

Please click >>> kkk111.jpg

but ...YKS look adorable in that tub .haha i know he has a great body hidden underneath those clothes ..lol i saw what he revealed in that drama Crazy for Love when he first came back from the army ..~~ LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Guest ripgal

Torn eh? Wait till we get some intimate pics of LHN and YKS...

Cos now my tummy's fluttering all over LJJ and LHN's wedding pictures...I'm pretty sure it's gonna be in some flashback scene, but don't you think they look extremely blissful and lovely in the pictures? Loveeee LJJ's smiles, and LHN with her eyes closed....gaawwwd, she looks SO SO SO in love. :wub:

I read that we're gonna have 2 episodes back to back on Thursday?

WEEEEEE~~~ it's gonna be serious overload of hotness. :w00t:

And oh, Lee Seong Gyeon and Kim Hee, they look cute together too.

Can't wait to see see..er...hear him charm the ladies with his oh so sexy voice..

Guest hjkomo

lolll ya that YKS was naughty when asked who is he paried with in the interview ..and LSK play along with him ~~~...but what i want more is pairing of LSK with LJJ! haahahhah that scene in the trailer of him coming into the room when LJJ was rehersaling for his presentation already make me loveeeee...the pairing

ah i know LJJ first before LSK .way back.in that movie Il mare .but LSK voiceeeee is addictive since i heard it in White tower ..

. i cant pick ..so i rather have both. loll . .

heehee...I'm down with that. B)

but ...YKS look adorable in that tub .haha i know he has a great body hidden underneath those clothes ..lol i saw what he revealed in that drama Crazy for Love when he first came back from the army ..~~ LOLLLLLLLLLLL

hey, save some for the rest of us...you've already got your Hwarang group :P

Now, if we could get LJJ and YKS at the mokyoktang, jjimjilbang, or pool... :sweatingbullets:

Archived