What Laptop Do You Have? Post It!

Guest chocolateturtle

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Honey_KizZ

I have a Rainbow Swirl Design Special Edition Toshiba Satellite Laptop:

toshibadesigna800.jpg

I like the speakers and looks nice...but its really heavy..

Guest littlemayie

I have a macbook :) its pretty cool

i put on this massive laptop sticker over the top cover

and then the apple light shiens through :lol: cant be stuffed adding picture

Guest FunPhax

Someone try to beat my beast for the price: (hint hint: you cant..)

I think i found an Asus Machine that is simliar but this graphics card is still beast.

However - this is NOT a very mobile laptop. haha... but it hits as hard as a desktop computer.

Gateway - Laptop with Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology

Model: P-7811F

Price: $1449

Best Buys is the only place that has this beast machine. This is like buying a 2k$ laptop XD

* Intel® Centrino® 2 processor technology with interrelated Intel® Core™2 Duo processor P8400, Intel® Mobile PM45 Express chipset, Intel® Wireless Wi-Fi Link network connection (802.11a/b/g/n), extended battery life capability

* 4GB DDR3 memory for multitasking power, 1066MHz frontside bus, 3MB L2 cache and 2.26GHz pocessor speed

* Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media; supports DVD-RAM; also supports Labelflash direct-disc labels using compatible Labelflash media

* The next-generation Intel® Core™2 Duo processor is based on the innovative Intel® Core™ microarchitecture, so it runs faster and is more energy-efficient for cooler, quieter operation

* 17" WUXGA TFT widescreen display with 1920 x 1200 resolution

* 200GB SATA hard drive (7200 rpm)

* NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS graphics with 512MB of GDDR3 discrete video memory; high-definition audio (2-channel); HDMI connector

* Built-in 1.3MP webcam makes it easy to chat with and send video mail to family and friends

* 5-in-1 digital media manager supports Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and xD-Picture Card

I'm pretty sure I can get a sager that matches or beats it.

old dell laptop died on thursday...so got a new one last night..only $550! (i always say that when it isn't my money -__-)

toshiba satellite l355d-s7825?...long richard simmons name and it's huge...at least there's a full sized keyboard!! [my accounting courses huggles it]..

• 2 weeks later...

xnotep300_2.jpg

Awkward photo, but there aren't too many pictures of this on the internet and I was too lazy to take my own pictures. It's an LG P300. Very light, super fast...freaking fantastic. Not on sale in the US yet.

-ginger

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GiRlli3

My old laptop last year

PC.HP.DV6928US.RT.CAA.JPG

just brought in october this year

WHITE!! i'm loving it ^_^

PC.HP.DV2988SE.IN.JPG

PC.HP.DV2988SE.TP.JPG

I wanted an Apple but then we heard all these prob. of having it so we quit our dream and then my sis wanted a

turn and touch screen one but then her friends got some bad review for it so in the end we choose the HP pallivon new edition white one ^__^

Guest santarito

i got a 3 yo 12.1in compaq b1909 lapi upgraded it to 2gb ram, its been serving me well, but my dvdwriter is dead, you think its time to pass this on to other people andbuy a new one? or shouldi just buy a usb dvdplayer/writer

Archived