What Laptop Do You Have? Post It!

Guest chocolateturtle

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miki_chan

I have an Acer Extensa 5220. Currently 7 months old.

Had to upgrade it to 2GB RAM, since the RAM it came with wasn't so fast D:

Anyways, so far so good.

Extensa_5220.jpg

Guest i<3ramen

i have a 3 year old toshiba a105-s4074..kinda plain but it has decent specs and i just upgraded its measly 512mb ram to 3gb (although i installed a total of 4gb xp can only handle 3gb). but so far its been pretty reliable unlike what some reviews say. for the price i bought it for i could probably say it was a good buy.

31956608-2-440-overview-1.gif

Oh I forgot about this thread.. a while back I posted about my failed attempt to buy a Thinkpad X61. Now my new laptop is finally here:

x200ar9.jpg

I'm using a ThinkPad X200 with a 9 cell battery now ! :) Loving 8 hours battery life.

CatGoesMeow - I'm so jealous of the new macbook T_T someone was using it in class and I just kept staring. If it came out when I had to buy a computer for school I would've chosen that instead.

Guest emensity

i have a HP Pavilion dv6000-special edition

around 3 months old..my first laptop and i love it!

hp-lid.jpg

hp.jpg

* these arn't my pics..just found them online...

Guest biga816

dell_inspiron_e1505.jpg

Doesnt look like much from the outside but its been a trooper.

Got this Dell Inspiron E1505, 15" late 2006. It came with some weird XP Media Edition crap which I eventually changed for regular XP Pro and tons of annoying trial software things (all eventually removed by reprogramming).

I use it religiously as Ive stopped using my desktop altogether. This thing is basic, but its my baby! Its gotten beaten up and I would like to get something with maybe 3gb of RAM capacity in the future so maybe sometime late next yr I will retire this and get a new one. I'm happy with Dell...but I would entertain the thought of using other brands.

All the keys still work, but the 6 cell battery got drained so I bought a non OEM 9 cell battery off ebay and it works like a dream. Never overheats too much on me (not like I actually rest it on my lap anyway).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fixated on 1 star

The usual MacBook Pro 15"

Its my baby haha.

Had it since March, its still in excellent condition.

I was gonna get the 17" but dammmn that thing is huge.

Lol.

Guest santarito

compaq presario b1909. its almost 3 years old.i love how it can pick up wifi farther than other laptops :D

but my cd/dvdwriter has been broken for weeks now.

Archived