►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

:lol: Bom looks so nerdy with that glasses. I love how Park Sisters be the "background" for each others.

Update with translation for Bom's me2day:

안녕~여러분~~울블랙잭들 보고있져?~~보구싶당~~ㅠㅠ 우린 일본에서 지금 내일 콘서트를 위해 다음 지역으로 기차를 타고 가고있어…~~졸려Zzzz 촘자야겠어ㅋㅋㅋ~~~ 빠빠~~*^^*

Hello~ Everyone~~Are you seeing this, our Blackjacks?~~I miss you all so much~~ㅠㅠ We are taking the train to the next place for our concert..~~ Gotta catch someZzzz I’m sleepy now ke ke ke~~~ Bye bye~~ *^^*

Translated by omikcy@JustBom

Bom- A Shot A Day 110923

8892a6a6gw1dlel08zy6gj.jpg

Source: http://www.ashotaday.co.kr/ via welovebom

Guest dragon-rider

Interview: 2NE1 for Oricon Style (PART 1)

yWG0s.jpg

WPRzu.jpg

DARA, ADVERTISING MANAGER OF CL / MULTITASKER AND HEAD OF THE PUBLICITY DEPARTMENT

Tell me your personality.

Let’s start with CL’s leadership.

[MINZY] CL is the person who is suitable to be a leader. She excels in leading other people and has a sense of responsibility over her members. When it comes to 2NE1′s fashion, sometimes the ideas come from her. I think you can call her a Fashion Leader too.

[bOM] Leader in every sense.

[DARA] She’s always thinking of how to make our stage delightful for fans and how not to make it boring.

All the fields are hers – a multitasker. What about DARA?

[CL] Dara is the head of the publicity department. She has a very bright aura and very talented. She is very helpful.

[MINZY] She’s really an interesting person. She gives out a lot of various ideas, just like a goodwill ambassador! Even before our Japanese debut, she thought of the countdown site and it was made. She’s also very positive and if its her ideas, you can raise your expectations because it will surely be something aggressive.

[bOM] Even if she is facing hardships, she acts like nothing happened the next day. In person, doesn’t she look weak in appearance? (laughs) But deep inside she’s very strong. She has strong professionalism. She respects truly.

(Dara laughs – Park Sisters fighting!)

[DARA] Is it? Or will you forget everything you said after you will sleep?

[bOM] For 1 minute. (Smile) Even though I easily forget, it is not lost completely. When I forget, do I look natural or what?

[DARA] Strangely, even if something happens on stage, we just stand and put on smiling faces.

[bOM] It is just professionalism.

SZ4In.jpg

How about BOM?

[CL] She’s our mood maker. On stage, you are charmed by Bom’s overwhelming singing ability and sexiness but offstage, she’s charming and loved by the fans.

[MINZY] She’s our sexy mood maker. Her groove on stage is great!

[DARA] She is sooo cute in nature.

[CL] If you have watched our reality show 2NE1TV, 99% of the fun and cute portions is Bom (smile).

The remaining 1%?

[CL] It is Dara.

[DARA] Me and Bom are a comedy duo (laughs).

It’s right. I have heard that BOM is good at taking good care of her skin and use beauty products to have incredible smooth skin. Do you sometimes do something special too?

[DARA] I always drink lots of water. Its good for maintaining good skin care.

How about MINZY?

[CL] She is in charge of sexiness.

[DARA] Minzy is very good in singing and dancing. Even if we are anywhere, I can just sit down in my place and have peace of mind watching Minzy.

Minzy’s mother is a famous dancer. She came from a family of good dancers.

[MINZY] (laughs)

[bOM] Minzy’s dancing always gives me goosebumps. Her great performances are always hair-raising.

[MINZY] (laughs)

TO BE CONTINUED…

Translated by: Sivviee@OhDara / Sivviee@WeLoveDara

Guest dragon-rider

Nolza is still #1 on Oricon Daily Chart today.

oriconcojp2011092319331.jpg

Credit: DC2NE1

News: 2NE1 Will Soon Hit $10 Million USD in Sales for ‘NOLZA in Japan’

Girl group 2NE1 is making waves all over Japan with their debut. They landed first place on the Oricon daily chart recently, and are currently on a three-city tour that is reportedly racking up almost $8 million USD in sales!

2NE1′s first Japanese tour originally scheduled four to five concerts, but after receiving countless requests from 190,000 fans, the group decided to hold a total of six concerts, starting at the Yokohama Arena and ending at the Makuhari Messe.

According to tour officials, 2NE1 has sold 70,000 tickets thus far, each worth around 7,500 yen. In total, they’ve brought in $7.87 million USD in sales, and that’s not including the memorabilia that fans can purchase, so officials are looking forward to upwards of $10 million USD in total sales.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/2ne1-will-soon-hit-10-million-usd-in-sales-for-nolza-in-japan

Guest dragon-rider

Interview: 2NE1 for Oricon Style (PART 2)

N5ODT.jpg

ip3d1.jpg

GET OUR ALBUM AND ENJOY OUR VERSATILE SIDE

- 2NE1 has finally debuted in Japan at last, with four different personalities, tell me your thoughts honestly.

[CL] I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long! Although our Japanese album this time is a mini-album entitled “NOLZA” which means “Let’s Play!”, I do hope that we can still play together with our Japanese fans through our music.

[MINZY] Everytime we come here to Japan, Japanese fans always welcome us big. I will be more glad if we can also spend time during the concerts.

[DARA] When starting new things, it is exciting. I have different feelings right now but it is still very exciting.

[bOM] I have kept you waiting for so long. So I will do my best to meet your expectations. I need your help as well.

- Your Japan debut mini-album “NOLZA”, please tell us about it.

[CL] The album 5 songs from various genres that stand out individually. I want you to hear them by all means.

[MINZY] The sound of the first beat, it will pump you up instantly.

- The track “I AM THE BEST” has drawn people in the world of 2NE1.

[DARA] The song is good. I always listen to the album’s songs anywhere. And this song, it never gets old listening to it.

- Because there are various types in the music, favorite songs or music changes your mood, or was it different? And since it has a catchy melody, it is said that it will hum with nature.

[CL] Teddy, our producer, really writes and composes music that he is sure the listeners can relate and connect to.

- When you’re listening to “HATE YOU”, it will make you think of strong women. “LONELY”, on the other hand, gives you a tight feeling in your chest thinking of a woman’s delicate feelings. It is truly an album that showcases various feelings and can relate to female sides.

[bOM] Thank you. Truly, this is an album that has various genres and styles, so we get to enjoy the versatility of it.

4R0nK.jpg

- 2NE1 is pushing the boundaries, even in your music videos. It gives off different tastes and varieties. And the attentions were incredible.

[CL] We shot “I AM THE BEST” for one whole week. Almost every single night.

- For one week?

[CL] Yes. We have to portray different characters in each scene. And it took tremendous time in hair styling and fashion.

- Weren’t you in a compromising position/situation? You have tight schedules also, right?

[CL] In doing our music, we do our best for it to not be compromised. And all of us, together, realize that no matter how hard it may be, we do not want any regrets after because we didn’t put all our efforts into it. But honestly, sometimes, it still feels insufficient.

- In “LONELY”, there were a lot of umbrellas surrounding DARA in full screen.

[DARA] They’re all real.

- Really? These days, it is said things are processed by CG.

[DARA] Since he wants something that looks more real, he was trying to do as much as possible.

- All songs were sung in Japanese. Did you find it difficult?

[DARA] Me, especially. I had a hard time in “DON’T STOP THE MUSIC”. Since it is a fast tempo song, I had to be very careful with my pronunciation and I have been practicing seriously. During recording, I always keep my eyes on the lyrics. So while singing, my eyes are as round as they can be all the time. (laughs)

- The lyrics contain some phrases about “Heaven and Earth I Rule” and “Kimoi” [a/n: Kimoi is a Japanese slang close to cursing]

[CL] Honestly, I was surprised when I saw the lyrics. (laughs) It was completely different from the contents in Korean. Because sometimes, we have to find the nearest possible expressions in the Japanese language. Nevertheless, it still surprises me.

- But CL lived in Japan when she was a child. You hadn’t heard these words?

[CL] As a matter of fact, no. (laughs)

- What is your message for all of 2NE1′s fans?

[CL] This album “NOLZA” means “PLAY” and just like the title, we hope that we can play and enjoy our music together. The album makes you feel each person’s feelings.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Translated by: Sivviee@OhDara / Sivviee@WeLoveDara

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 Japan 1st Mini Album "NOLZA" Back at #1 in Oricon Daily Chart 110924

110920 (pre-release date) - http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/575/picture7xt.png #4

110921 (release date) - http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/9868/picture6r.png #1

110922 - http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9087/picture3vb.png #1

110923 - http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/944/picture3ztu.png #2

picture6mj.png

soure

Archived