ttLOe.jpg

1iyhs.jpg

hjfAc.jpg

wQAvk.jpg

XSFcs.jpg

sEVUc.jpg

TwpPF.jpg

9uANb.jpg

Source: Coolpix@Naver || DC2NE1 via CLtheBaddestfemale.com, crazyxcami@YGL + YGL gallery

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wingedbunny

I'm super excited for the japanese album release! I'm happy that it's a cd filled with japanese remakes instead of two remakes and four old korean songs. I'm curious as to how it will be received by japanese fans but so far everyone seems pretty enthusiastic!

The album release seems so far away though even though it's in a few days. I'm just super excited for 'new' music. I can't wait to see the new mv for lonely :)

Guest cristina0422

To ALL BLACKJACKS Out There!!!

Mark your calendar on September 21 for 2NE1's debut in Japan.

「NOLZA WITH EVERYONE」

Won't you send your feelings to 2NE1, "CONGRATS ON YOUR JAPAN DEBUT!!" via YouTube or Twitter??

How To Join?

1. Upload congratulation message on Youtube with the title "CONGRATS 2NE1 JAPAN DEBUT"

2. Send a congratulation message in Twitter with hashtag ♯CONGRATS_2NE1

YGEX Announces 「NOLZA WITH EVERYONE」YouTube and Twitter Plan!!

bfbf.png

The excitement is building everyday!! YGEX has just announced, via 2NE1's Mail Mag, a wonderful plan that everyone can join. Let's all work together and make 2NE1's Japanese debut AMAZING!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

2NE1 Mail Magazine   9/17

2NE1's Japan debut is getting near, we would like to celebrate this memorable Japan Debut day with every one of the fans.

So this time we would like to gather congratulation messages from everyone♪

Everyone, let's send our feelings with the message 'Congratulations!'☆

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Celebrate 2NE1's Japan Debut Anniversary!! YouTube and Twitter Plan

「NOLZA WITH EVERYONE」!!>

On September 21st, we are finally celebrating the waited 2NE1's Japan Debut!!

For everyone of the fans to celebrate 2NE1's Japan debut with the members who have waited for this day, we have launched this kind of plan for everyone to participate!! It's titled, "NOLZA WITH EVERYONE"!!

Won't you send your feelings to 2NE1, "CONGRATS ON YOUR JAPAN DEBUT!!" via YouTube or Twitter??

The messages that we'll recieve from everyone, will be checked directly on the spot by the 2NE1 members who'll go to their Japan Debut party somewhere in Tokyo on the 21st(thursday)!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

By some chance, the members might leave some replies and comments on the uploaded messages?!

Both members and staff are looking forward for the wonderful congratulation messages from everyone!!

http://www.2NE1.jp/mailmagazine.html

2NE1 COUNT DOWN Site

http://www.2NE10921.com/

This is something everyone can participate in, so a go go go!!!

Source: 2NE1's Mail Mag

Translated by xgdara @ygladies.com

Credit:YGL

Guest dragon-rider

2NE1′s NOLZA Bus in Japan

katfb.jpg

99108517v1316256072.jpg

Credit: @bbomtop and @miyako1024 + ohdara

110917 DARA's me2day update

21dara131625642875552.jpg

한국에 있는 랙잭이들에게~!!! 연습중 찰칵!!! ^0^ 안녕~!!! 오겡끼데스까아~~~?!?!?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Translation: Blackjacks in Korea~!!! A shot during practice!!! ^0^ Hello~!!! *How are you~~~?!?!?* Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke

T/N: *Dara typed “ogenki desu ka,” in Korean. It’s Japanese for “How are you”*

Source: Dara’s Me2Day (www.me2day.net/21dara)

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara / SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 achieves an average of 14 million views on YouTube

2NE1 has achieved an impressive record on YouTube by obtaining over 10 million views for the majority of their music videos.

According to the YouTube view count total on August 22nd, 2NE1 had achieved an impressive average of 14 million views per music video.

The music video with the most views is “Fire”, the song that launched 2NE1 into the spotlight, the view count for this video is an astonishing 23,508,342 views.

In addition, “I Don’t Care” has recorded around 18,508,561 views, while “Lonely”, “Go Away”, “I Am The Best”, “Can’t Nobody”, “Clap Your Hands”, “Follow Me”, and “It hurts” all recorded well over 10 million views each.

Out of the 11 music videos 2NE1 has released on YouTube, 9 have achieved well over 10 million views, and when averaged out, the views come out to be about 14 million per video!

2NE1′s company, YG Entertainment, stated, “We think that this means that 2NE1′s music style is well received not only in Korea, but overseas as well. The biggest reason for this is probably because the songs are very appealing”.

Source + Photo: Osen via Naver

Credit:AKP

Youtube Views of 2NE1 MVs

picture6hy.png

picture3kw.png

picture3wb.png

picture3bq.png

some mv are both uploaded in 2NE1 and YGEnt channel. I only listed the vid which got the most views.

vv thanks alyssa! :lol:

Guest cristina0422

you can hear lonely japanese. ver. :wub:

Just the interesting parts xD

Everything else is about the Japan debut dates that we've heard a billion times~

[from about 5:16~]

Q: If you had to choose between love and music, which would you choose?

CL: I choose both. Love, music and food. It’d be no good if you lacked any of them.

DARA: I choose music for now. Because I don’t have a boyfriend yet.

BOM: I choose both. If there was no love, there’d be no music.

MINZY: I choose music. Right now, the best thing for me is music.

Interviewer: Two would choose music and the other two would go either way. But they all say that as a girl group now, they can’t have love. Right now, music is their job. Either way, they answered very honestly, didn’t they?

[from about 6:55~]

Q: Who are your favourite artists?

MINZY: For me, it’d be Michael Jackson. He is a really cool artist.

BOM: Beyonce because her performances are amazing.

DARA: There are too many, I can’t decide. Pass!

CL: I also can’t decide on just one, but I like artists like Queen and Madonna and songs by old artists of the 80’s.

[from about 7:46~]

Q: 2NE1’s aims?

CL: From now, we’re not just gonna stop after one thing, we always want to show everyone new genres and interesting things we do.

Translated by: aNono@ygladies.com

Guest dragon-rider

110918 MINZY's twitter update

lnlo6.png

나도 몰랐던 부분의 행동이 오해를 불러일으켰을때.. 당황스럽다. 너무 투머치... 부담을 느끼게 된다..

"I didn't know that part of my actions would cause misunderstandings, I'm embarrassed. It's too much, it feels like a burden."

Source: Minzy's Twitter

Translated by: jaeXD@ygladies

I wonder what's wrong with Minzy. I am worry now :(

Archived