►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest blackjackVip

OMG!!!!

I don't even care about the negativity...lol

coz i'm such a happy girl right now!

Their vocals definitely improve! especially BOM wow! she doesn't runs out of breath anymore and she sounds more confident when she sings!

i love love the performances!

they look like they're just enjoying the stage, and they all look so happy and it shows!

they pawn the stage seriously! :lol:

P.S love Bom's hair and outfit in "go away" performance, she looks like a rockstar! she's so pretty! also Minzy's outfit and hair too! :wub:

overall i love their outfits better now than b4... blush.gif

btw, i don't know the drill for these music programs, but are they suppose to win awards when they perform? so from now on, does it mean that they're going to perform these 3 songs every week?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Go Away performance the most. Second is Clap your Hands then Can't Nobody but I think it will be really more awesome if they perform It Hurts or Love is Ouch than singing 3 energetic songs back to back.

By the way, who replaced them in Hanteo chart?:wacko:

btw, i don't know the drill for these music programs, but are they suppose to win awards when they perform? so from now on, does it mean that they're going to perform these 3 songs every week?

no, they won't perform 3 songs every week. This was a special stage because it was their comeback. 2ne1 didn't win anything on inkigayo because it was their comeback performance(s), and you can only win from your 2nd stage on.

I was upset by those articles too. I understand what they are saying, and okay, yes, 2ne1 did take 11 minutes and might have bumped a rookie group out of the lineup. but this was their comeback after a FULL YEAR. YG artists don't go on variety shows a lot or do a lot of shows so we almost freaking never see them unless they are promoting. Yeah, YG gets special treatment from SBS, but what is 11 minutes when other companies get to show their artists almost year round on SBS? It's not as if rookie groups didn't have THE WHOLE FREAKING YEAR to come out and promote, so I don't understand why people are getting butt hurt over not being able to see rookie groups. AND its not as if 2ne1 would be taking 11 minutes on EVERY show. It was their comeback. Give me a freaking break. <_<

sorry for the rant.

2ne1 FIGHTING!

Yes!

And YG may have pulled some strings but correct me if I'm wrong but all of the singers that perform on stage pay a certain amount to the station for their appearance. Its around 8k to 10k which includes the setup of their backdrops etc. That's why you don't see many rookie groups appear on music shows cause they'd be losing more money more than gaining something. YG's just smart, it ain't about pulling strings. And it isn't like the world will end tomorrow for them to get worked up about a week. =.= If they're rookie doing a comeback, postpone it next week. Hey, I don't want to go head to head with a more popular group if I were them and if I were part of a rookie group already promoting and got kicked out of the performance list, I'd just work harder so in the future I may be the one on 2ne1's shoes.

Guest jadeal_17

2ne1 Was More Excited Than Nervous For Comeback

20100912_2ne1excited_1-460x301.jpg

2NE1 made their comeback earlier today on SBS Inkigayo with all three of their title tracks.

On the day of their comeback stage recording, 2NE1 had an interview with Money Today Star News prior to the recording. In the interview, the members shared how they felt about their comeback and the hardship of preparing for three title tracks.

Sandara said , “Because it’s our first full length album since our debut over 1 year ago, I’m thrilled. Although during rehearsal I was a bit nervous, but I’m trying not to be nervous. Right now I’m feeling really good.”

She continued, “I really wanted to come out fast because I felt that our fans have waited for us for a long time. Since we prepared 3 title tracks, we had to 3 times as much dance practice and 3 times as much live practice, so it was very difficult. However, I feel that we have that much more to show so we expect to really properly meet our fans… Each of the 3 title tracks have a different color… I am more excited than nervous at the thought of meeting our fans again. You will see choreography that looks like a scene at a party.”

CL shared, “Since the rehearsals, we’ve been preparing cheerfully. At first, I felt nervous while preparing for our first stage, but today, more than being nervous, I’m only trying to think of ways to make our stage more fun.”

Minzy also revealed her thoughts saying, “Because it’s our first stage in such a long time, I’m more excited than nervous. We tried really hard to completely fill our first broadcast… Since was have 3 title tracks, we really labored through practices. Now, it’s just a feeling of enjoyment for all the members.”

After recording, Park Bom added, “I feel it was an unsparing stage. Please continue to anticipate because we plan to continue to meet our fans through more wonderful stages.“

CR. Allkpop

Guys,don't worry too much about what the chart says, heck even YG doesn't even care about it.

The reason why they released 3 songs simultaneously is because they want to show

the different sides of the girls. Yes, all those songs can pull each other in reaching

the number one spot, but being on top is not the goal. It is showing who 2ne1 is.

Oh, and one more thing...

Did you have fun seeing the girls rock three mind-blowing stages?

If your answer's a YES then 2ne1 & the whole YG ent wins!

What CL, Dara, Minji & BOm wants more than anything is to make the blackjacks happy.

(as you can see from the interview above)

And today, at the Inkigayo stage, that dream just came true. blush.gif

^ But dont u think they should make more money than the money they spent on making the 3MVs ? do u know that they spent more than 800.000 dollars on them? How are the girls gonna make money if they dont sell more than they spent

tumblr_l8na13RXhe1qdb9guo1_500.gif

Guest oh`retro

I already commented last night, spazzing about their performances.

But, I just re-watched Clap Your Hands in HD.

IT WAS THE FIERCEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

I love it when CL sings the part about the lions coming out to play with the hand motion.

She's so effing hot.

Minji was awesome as well.

Dara is starting to get the whole "gangster/hip-hop look" down.

Bom's voice was stunning & her hair is so fire-y red, haha.

Love these girls so much!

^ But dont u think they should make more money than the money they spent on making the 3MVs ? do u know that they spent more than 800.000 dollars on them? How are the girls gonna make money if they dont sell more than they spent

my sentiments exactly

If the album doesn't sell well, YG will be in big loss.

Y would he spent big bucks on promotion if he doesn't care about the sales?

Its not only about making certain number of fans happy u see. I really hope this album does good in sales so that YGE will not suffer any loss.

yea, we've gotta support our girls~! BUY THEIR ALBUMS BLACKJACKS!!

the girls work soo hard for this, though YG said tat number 1 is not important but it reflects how much support

the fans have for them!

YG have put in lots of trust and risk in having them promoting 3 title tracks at the same time, so it's our jobs as fans to ensure our girls the number 1 spot tat they deserves!

Guest Crystal392

I know I'm late because almost everybody already spazzed about the latest MV and their Inki perfs but I just watched them and OMG! w00t.gifw00t.gif

The girls were amazing!! I just got into Kpop last year but, imo, this is the best comeback ever!!

I loved every single second of their perf. I'm thankful to Inki PDs who let our girls perform 3 songs :D

*goes off to rewatch their perfs and MVs*

Loved Loved Loved the three stages!  So happy that I stayed up to watch (though fell asleep immediately after :)).  The girls really have improved so much over the past year, and I could totally tell how much they've missed being up there and performing.  They all looked AND sounded great.  I think my favorite stage had to have been "Clap Your Hands" just because I loved how the choreography weaved so well with the song. And I have a thing for simple outfits - to me, the girls looked the best in just those t-shirts and pants.  :D  "Go Away" was unexpected, but definitely made me want to get up and party (I really liked how there was a story within the dance).  "Can't Nobody" is probably my least favorite of the three songs in general, but LOVED that stage and I think the dance is probably the most broadcast/performance friendly since it doesn't require props.  Regardless, loved them all. 

As for sales, I don't think the girls aren't selling as much as the other artist's fans decided to buy yesterday.  I mean, 1,500+ albums in one day online only isn't really a shabby number.  :)  I'd rather they continue selling 1k a day for a long time than sell a huge number at once and then nothing because the slow trickle means that they are gaining fans, people grow to like them as they perform and want to hear more from them.  At least that's my take.  :) 

Yes!

And YG may have pulled some strings but correct me if I'm wrong but all of the singers that perform on stage pay a certain amount to the station for their appearance. Its around 8k to 10k which includes the setup of their backdrops etc. That's why you don't see many rookie groups appear on music shows cause they'd be losing more money more than gaining something. YG's just smart, it ain't about pulling strings. And it isn't like the world will end tomorrow for them to get worked up about a week. =.= If they're rookie doing a comeback, postpone it next week. Hey, I don't want to go head to head with a more popular group if I were them and if I were part of a rookie group already promoting and got kicked out of the performance list, I'd just work harder so in the future I may be the one on 2ne1's shoes.

here's the other thing: 2NE1 decided to break out of the highly systemized way of promoting their songs in kpop--usually an album has one (maybe 2) title tracks, and while bigger artists can promote 3 songs on a music show, they usually only sing the title track and do shortened versions of the other songs (e.g. taeyang's promotions of "I need a Girl"--he only performed fully INAG, but sang bits of "Just a Feeling" and "You're My").

YG/ 2NE1 decided from the beginning that they were going to have 3 title tracks and promote them all at the same time, which, as we all know, was unheard of before. YG and, by extension, 2NE1 are challenging the way the kpop industry thinks about music promotions and music shows. They WANT to promote 3 songs at the same time, shouldn't they be given the opportunity to do so? I applaud SBS for allowing YG/2NE1 to do something different--if the masses can't handle it, it's because they are stuck in their own d*mn box of how they think kpop should be.

Go YG/2NE1 for challenging the status quo. They decided to do something different, and as with all things different, they are being attacked for it. Well, if other artists wanted 11 mins on a music show, well then why didn't they think outside the box so that they could. It's not YG/2NE1's fault that other companies/artists didn't think about doing 3 title tracks to promote at the same time. Again, it demonstrates the limitation of everyone else in the kpop industry, and the willingness of YG/2NE1 not to follow the norm.

okay, I think I'm finally done with this topic, lol.

album already SOLD 120K AND CONTİNUES DİDNT YOU WATCH THE NEWS? I THİNK MVS ALL PAİD B) DONT WORRY :D

120K were not the sales, it was just the number of CDs shipped in stores. But they didn't get sold. :) We'll have to see how the album is doing when somebody gives us the Hanteo numbers.

Guest blabennetta

The news about the complaint is old. I'm sure they just reported it again because the comeback was epic! Fans and non-fans alike will have things to say but as long as blackjacks don't contribute to this hatred then 2NE1 will be fine. We have to continue supporting them as much as we could.

Onto the performances, I know I'm late but there is nothing wrong with sharing opinions albeit late. :-)

Clap Your Hands - I'm very satisfied because their overall appearance is the same as their MV.

Go Away - the girls looked amazing! Got goosebumps just like watching their MV. OMG, I have no words to describe the incredible feeling. I'm very proud of 2NE1.

Can't Nobody - Not feeling the choreography in this one. Kanauru failed tsk tsk tsk. Oh well, 2NE1 brought their A game. I love the editing. Made we want to dance with them.

Best comeback ever I would say. Haters are commenting all over the place because these girls who have barely male fans are garnering the attention they rightfully deserve. Come on, let's be fair! I'm pretty sure that in one way or another they have experienced grooving to 2NE1's songs.

Archived