►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babysweet

OMG....Bommie looks so sexy here. I hope she doesn't cut off all her hair until short. I love Bom's long and thick hair...CL got a long straight hair here....She's looking feminine & Minzy with a "front bang" looks cute. It shows her pretty face more. So far i'm liking their make-up here.

I dun see any change in Dara...Her hair is still blonde. I wonder if she's goin to have a new haircut too??? I hope to see a fresh, mature, feminine and sexy concept for the girls comeback....Can't wait 09092010....

I'm so curious of Bom's hair now...Please share more Pink Play Concert pics....thanks

Bom is so conscious with hiding her hair. She's so afraid the cameras and fans could see it.

Makes me wonder why..

Is she blonde? Or is she a redhead now?

I also realized that they're gonna cut her hair shorter sooner or later. She's pretty whatever her hairstlye is.

i miss them so much.. if only time speeds up!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

My thoughts about the etude concert............

First.....2ne1's style has changed abit...not really 2ne1...maybe because they have a new stylist...

Minji- i think she is wearing a WIG...not her hair because its very shiny...not really sure..but it looks kinda weird...its MY FIRST TIME TO SEE HER WEARING A CAP......BUT LOVE MINJI=)

BOM- why is she hidding her hair...i'm guessing ITS Shorter?.....but she did improved in her features..her face is now thinner...=)...but...did her boobs got alot bigger...well...don't care...

CL-her hair is now Black..with NO BANGS.....and straight...

DARA-her hair is alot shorter..that ther previous pic...with SE7EN

2ne1 will still be 2ne1 aslong the 4 are together....I MISS THEM!!!!=)

Guest songbird86

OH, these pictures are gorgeous! I must say they all look pretty in pink, and their skin is so clear. Yup, they're trying to hide their transformations from everyone. I wonder if they finished any of the videos that they'd have to make. It's such a hard task, if it was any other group I'd be worried about the stress for them. But 2ne1 has my confidence, they're just too fierce.

Guest lucy_monostone

it's so obvious that they're really trying to hide their new hair style for their new comeback image,

kekeke~ only Dara made it less obvious by her shorten palm tree hair but i think she cut her hair shorter

again...now i'm even more curious onto what their comeback is going to be :D

i guess this event is like a good bye stage...

Guest blackjackVip

OMG!

they are all covering their hair! except dara...lol

but i kinda noticed that dara's hair got shorter too, but the style looks the same as b4.

I hope BOM didn't cut her hair short, i love her silky wavy long hair....

oh, and minzy definitely dyed it black and it's probably layered or something...

and C.L probably got bangs that's why she's covering only the upper part, but doesn't she have bangs already?

oooh! they're probably hiding it for a big surprise on their comeback!

dang, now i really can't wait!! <3

Guest NV4ever

*squeals* 2NE1~!! oh gosh i missed them soo much! finally we can see our girls back on stage again ^^

Everyone looks soo good~! they're really trying to hide their hair, can we expect some drastic change in hairstyles? they did changed their stylists rite?? aww yanggange's in the army now...wonders why we didnt hear anyting about it?

im thinking Bom cut her hair! she's completely trying to hide it! we can see Cl-roo still have her long hair just that it's black now, and magnae looks like a doll with her bangs ^^ im seeing some changes here, they kinda look different in a really good way :lol: only Dara still have her palm tree hair hahahaha

so many pics! and i see many 2NE1 banners from that short fancam, im sure BlackJacks really misses the girls ^o^

LOL Dara with her crown~~ empress dara! hehehe

man, Sept.9 need to come faster!!! the waiting is driving me crazy :lol:

Guest vincennielo

I just observed that they have a similar rings. Bom and CL has same color while Dara is wearing black and minzi is wearing pink.. hehehe...

I really can't wait for their comeback. It seems that they are really preparing well...

2ne1 hwaiting!! AJA>>>

Guest eru.pop

I'm partially happy that the new stylist duo are female.

Sometimes, the clothes the previous two put the girls in made them look super short.

Anyway, can't wait for the album! Was watching the MV's and I actually liked Bom's blank expressions.

I don't understand why people were complaining back then about that.

The hair hiding makes me so excited!

the girls were looking so gorgeous...

miss them so much...

seeing them now performing on the stage..

i really wish time passes by so fast..

dara was wearing a taeyang's t-shirt..

her palm tree hair was so short..

all of them covering their hair..hmmm..

i want to see it...

who was their new stylist?...

Guest tazanya

Just wanted to share cuz I was shocked and excited and so happy.  I was shocked and disbelieving when I saw a familiar sight on Minzy's hand.  I had to get confirmation from several other "eyes".  As far we we can tell, Minzy is using one of our gifts from 2ANNI project.

Here is a close up shot of our ring.  (Credit to missmanderley for designing and hand-making the ring)

Fullscreen%20capture%208202010%2071035%20AM.jpg

Here are the shots from the Pink Place Concert. (sorry these have been posted but for comparison's sake)

2010082022177799331.jpg148639642-04ae6a471e330e220b20439aafe24318.4c6e9f78-full.jpg148628338-6b119a03f065a3c24002b0b7bbb1003b.4c6e9f78-full.jpg148629755.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1282319275&Signature=o38RRJa1rg9ey8cq8QiFRegNNII%3D

waaah i'm so excited for their comeback yeay i can't wait anymore...

i think they put some extensions in minji's hair they cut dara's hair and made it a bit lighter.. and cl's hair maybe her bangs are a diffrent color and bommie is a riddle i think her hair is dark purple like a eggplant color cuz the color of her eyebrows have changed as wel.....

gosh i'm so excited!!!

I've watched Pretty Boy fancam and wowwww, Dara's voice is improved <333333 more fancams plz xD

@tazanya: DAE to the BAK xD, oh I'm so happy xD. A 2NE1 box at a 4rum in VietNam did send the girls gifts and Dara wore it ^^ I love the fact that our ladies like/wear fan's gifts <3333

Archived