►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thesassygirl2

daannggg. CL almost sounds like she's korean-american! very very impressive. CL actually is not fluent in japanese, but it seems like she's at a conversational level.

can't wait to watch the performances now!

Guest tuareg88

I'm new here, but I know the girls for 1 year now and as far I can see, there's a lot of fans getting more and more impatient. But hey, stop being so selfish, the girls don't forget us! And seriously, if you can't be patient enough, then quit, it's really annoying to see people being so impatient and all. Anyway...thanks for the videos, I'll check it now! (by the way, sorry for my bad english, I speak french actually)

CL looked really really pretty. I'm loving that hair colour on her and her style is (L). All the girls looked great but BOM's worn that dress on numerous occasions now. I think it would be nice if she could wear pants too.

Sooner or later, they'll be one of the award recipients C:

Guest MidnightByul

Leader CL's english is BANGING! Love her even MORE! Like really.!! 0_0

Time and Time again she proves WHY she is the leader of this amazing group, despite young age. 2NE1 FIGHTING!

Guest dada

2NE1'S RED CARPET.

I totally in love with the way

CL leadah converse with the interviewer

in english language a little of japanese too

Thats the amazing leader of 2NE1 for you!

I was super high in the way the girls

make their appearance onstage after

BIG BANG introduced them.

Their 'FIRE' performances is totally

burning high from the dance moves

& the attitude that they gives out.

& the new me2day updates makes

me laugh out loud so much.

The real & the fake maknae showdown

& CL leadah "eating" up DARA's palm tree hair. :lol:

Guest evilgary

yea cl is really getting prettier as the day passes. her english totally rocks too as her prounciation of works is really more like an american

Guest babievee

hi everyone... i just saw a newspaper clip of dara in a korean paper earlier but i dont know what is the meaning.. can anybody translate it,,

image-1.jpg

Guest cristina0422

hi everyone... i just saw a newspaper clip of dara in a korean paper earlier but i dont know what is the meaning.. can anybody translate it,,

p><p> it

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6071/daranews.jpg' alt='daranews.jpg'>

2NE1 Sandara Park and ‘the temptation of the vampire’? Features 10 years back and now unchanged

2NE1 Sandara Park and her ‘temptation of the vampire’?

Recently on a fansite, a post titled ‘Dara is a vampire’ has garnered much interests from fans and netizens. The fan wrote, “I realised behind those bright smiles, there is an untold secret” and posted up a photo of Sandara Park 10 years back.

In the photo, Sandara Park was featured in a ‘haduri selca’ which was popular once, and back then she was only 16 years old. Comparing to her features, it seems that nothing has changed, 10 years back and now.

Fans’ comments were, “Alright to be bitten by a cute vampire like Sandara Park”, “Now this is getting scary, exactly what does unnie eat everyday?”, “As compared to her past features, it seems the only difference is the reduction of 1mm of baby fats on her face”, etc.

S: SeoulNTN

Sookyeong’s Notes: Somehow, I cannot imagine Sandara Park or Thunder aging.

Credit: KBites

Guest jaejin.lykahhh

%7Boption%7Dimage-1.jpg

I think that's the Dara is a vampire article.

Translations to what CL talked about when they were asked by DJ Kaori

2NE1 with DJ Kaori presenting for Katoh Miliyah.

Translations: DJ Kaori: I've been to this award a few times before, but 2NE1, it's your first time here. How do you feel?

CL: It's our first time here, and we've really been looking forward. Let's play!

Then the rest is just DJ Kaori speaking with the girls cheering on. :D

Translated by :green_sonja@letsplay2ne1

Guest crashpurple

On interviews (international usually), is it always just CL who speak? or is it because it is her job as a leader or just that she is the most eloquent of them all? doesn't bom speak English? because she lived in the US for awhile right? Sandara also can at least speak conversational English because she lived in PI for awhile...just curious, please enlighten me anyone?

Guest fragmented

^^ that was posted days ago. its about dara as a "vampire" since she looks like she doesnt age. ; )

@crashpurple CL does the talking mot of the time. maybe its part of her job as a leader. It would be great to hear Bom speak too 'cause she did not only live there but she also went to college in America. She prolly is as fluent as Tiffany of snsd.

Guest jaejin.lykahhh

xmr3gg.jpg

With Bigbang - SEE CL?

5yewqs.jpg

cr: DC2ne1

and 2NE1, Bigbang and other artists featured on Korean Youtube Home page

2uomhxe.jpg

Guest jadeal_17

Fan account from Pori of TeamBigbang who attended VMAJ

The blog is mostly about Bigbang but here are some 2ne1 excerpts:

We're so close to them this time and so are 2NE1! I love Dara's sunflower smile the most and she's so gorgeous in person;] Minji, CL and Bom had the dopest walk of their own.

...2NE1 followed suit with 「Fire」...Minji's feminine eye contact with the audiences is so seductive! She’s not Lil' M,anymore.

I so want to see them performing live!!!! It must've been an awesome exprience.

*so jealous right now* -_-

Archived