►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

me2DAY Translation

Knock knock! Wassup?! ^^ Finally! Gummy unni's that we've been waiting and waiting for!!! ㅠ They say it's finally finished! Kkyah~ Memories from my trainee days are popping up, like when I went to broadcasts to watch unni's performances and went to her concert that I was invited to.. I've already listened the songs. ^.^ Are you jealous? As expected, they are good tracks!ㅠ Gummy unni is the coolest! Fighting for this mini album as well! ^.^

Credit: GEE + kimchi hana @ YGLadies.com

Do not change these two lines if taking out.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vetrina

me2DAY Translation

Knock knock! Wassup?! ^^ Finally! Gummy unni's that we've been waiting and waiting for!!! ㅠ They say it's finally finished! Kkyah~ Memories from my trainee days are popping up, like when I went to broadcasts to watch unni's performances and went to her concert that I was invited to.. I've already listened the songs. ^.^ Are you jealous? As expected, they are good tracks!ㅠ Gummy unni is the coolest! Fighting for this mini album as well! ^.^

Credit: GEE + kimchi hana @ YGLadies.com

Do not change these two lines if taking out.

Yay! Thanks!

Wish Dara would update more about the girls soon!!!

Guest NV4ever

the final list for Dream Concert 2010 has just came out~~ no 2NE1 this year!! im soo sad...we had soo much fun

last year ~! but it's understandable since their comeback is pushed back till july...i miss them!!!

Dara promoting Gummy comeback :lol: wonder where the pic was taken? on the set for the MV maybe...tat's why

she doesnt want to reveal much? ^.^ Dara give us some more hints plss~~ ^__^

Guest polka_dotts

You're not supposed to post ship-related items here, but that Daragon thing is nice. Daragon fans have a lot of Photoshopped stuff.

Anyways, Dara looks really cute in her Me2day update. I wonder if that pic was taken in the States or not.

Guest itszmaeee

^ Hot damn! Those heels look dangerous. lmao. No seriously, I've never seen that kind of heels before. Work it CL-roo. I am in love with her hair. Light brown-blonde-ish look really good on her, but slick black make her look sexier though. Her fair skin tone stands out more. I'm bummed right now. YG Family won't be at the Dream Concert 2010. Everyone is there except YGF. Sucks but YG better give us something good. They always bring it. And when they do, they go hard. I'm expecting a lot from 2NE1 or any other YGF artists.

Guest poutprincess21

I noticed recently how some people tend to exclude uploading CL's pics when taking/sharing

pictures of the girls from the same dc2ne1 thread, would it hurt to upload them all :huh: ?

Do I have to keep uploading them myself separately D: well, just a reminder..

dear black jacks, please do try to remember that this is a 2NE1 thread and 2ne1 is a FOUR

member girl group, don't be blinded by your bias and try to be fair. =)

sorry to cut your post deary.. yup me too i've been bothered why some are like that :( the last time i checked `twas dara who's not included in some pics and gif that's been posted here in soompi.. now `twas cl? if you backtrack you will know what i mean..

anyway.. i thought twas 2ne1 who will have a new MV.. huhu PAPA YG why are you doing this to us??

but dara's mitu says something like let's get crazy together right? but gummy's album and song is kinda not connected with the lets get crazy mood ??

i hope it's 2ne1 next....

Guest itszmaeee

I noticed recently how some people tend to exclude uploading CL's pics when taking/sharing

pictures of the girls from the same dc2ne1 thread, would it hurt to upload them all :huh: ?

dear black jacks, please do try to remember that this is a 2NE1 thread and 2ne1 is a FOUR

I don't think others do it on purpose though well some do since they have their own biases. But you can't really blame that person for posting their own biases here. Anything 2NE1 related can be posted here. This is like saying 'don't post Dara's me2day updates since she's alone in the picture and posting it makes you look really bias and this is a 2NE1 thread'. I do understand where you are coming from. I mean I don't see that much Bomtokki in the thread since she doesn't update at all. Minzy updates once in a while. And CL stopped updating months ago? Not sure.

ooh ~ so it IS for Gummy!

guess this is just the start of the YG fam domination

lol!

now I wonder what 2ne1's doing w Teddy (& Se7en?!)

in LA...

if only our me2day queen could update,

but i guess Papa YG's trying to be as low-key as possible abt their comeback

I have a feeling that they might be filming for his video. I see no other reason why SE7EN would be in LA.

Guest NV4ever

wahh...who would do tat?? this is a 2NE1 thread!! we as BlackJacks supports all FOUR of the members~!!

im actually annoy tat some are playing favourites, i mean we all have certain biases and u can post more pics for

ur biases but dont exclude other members~!! NOT COOL!

And man, CL is soo hott in tat pic! she's gorgeous! ^.^

leader rocks! :lol: Cl-roo is getting sexier these days haha

Dara + CL + Minzy + Bom = 2NE1~!!!!!!

Guest itszmaeee

It isn't the fact that some are having their own favorites or making their own biases really obvious, the fact that some of the pictures are being shared, be it an individual 2NE1 member [ex. Bom], are from 2NE1 korean fansites. Whatever that are being shared here are the ones coming from dc2ne1, play2ne1, blackjack-21, nepeople, ohmygoddess etc. And a few are just reposting whatever pictures they have had from before.

Guest heydeshi

@itszmaeee - well said. Thank you for that :)

Ive been checking on the YGE site today coz someone told me that there's a timer set backwards..but i cant seem to find it hahaha! i wanna know what happens if the timer stops wiiii :)

love dara's support to Gummy..just like how she supports her sisters when they had their solos :)

a1b4db3d7059caf09e3d62e.th.jpgcf9ecf54b2db636fd00906e.th.jpgdaracl.th.jpgdarin4.th.jpg

credits: 11st + dc2ne1

bgheadermuti.th.jpg <--- this one looks cool

credit:ygentertainment

darababydara.jpg

credits: dara's pex(?)+dcinside

EDIT

@boraah - dara?hmm..i think its not her hehe. but im not sure :/

Guest blackjackVip

when are they going back to korea?

i really wanna see them perform again...

are they going back with new songs and music videos?!!!..

that's all i'm anticipating for....

2NE1 please comeback...>.<

Guest boraah

@itszmaeee - well said. Thank you for that.

Ive been checking on the YGE site today coz someone told me that there's a timer set backwards..but i cant seem to find it hahaha! i wanna know what happens if the timer stops wiiii :)

love dara's support to Gummy..just like how she supports her sisters when they had their solos :)

-be back to post something-

Speaking of Dara... does anyone know if that's her in the MV teaser for Gummy's new song?

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ I don't think that's her in the MV. I spot Crazy and High Tech dancers in Gummy MV, so I'm like 99% that's not Dara...it looks nothing like her to me! LOL....

Anyways, I wonder if they're back yet....maybe they're really shooting an MV like BB's Always MV (?) when they went to Hawaii (?)

That'll be so cool! But I think they'll come back soon since they have an event with SamSung next week right?

THey'll performed Try to Follow Me for the first time (?) I can't wait!

Guest itszmaeee

^^^ I don't think that's her in the MV. I spot Crazy and High Tech dancers in Gummy MV, so I'm like 99% that's not Dara...it looks nothing like her to me! LOL....

Anyways, I wonder if they're back yet....maybe they're really shooting an MV like BB's Always MV (?) when they went to Hawaii (?)

That'll be so cool! But I think they'll come back soon since they have an event with SamSung next week right?

THey'll performed Try to Follow Me for the first time (?) I can't wait!

I know right?

I've been wondering if there's a YG building here in LA, but i don't know where it is. I don't want to feel like a stalker but I seriously want to find out what the girls, Teddy and SE7EN are all up to. If they are filming for a MV here for maybe SE7EN or 2NE1 or maybe both, the filming might take a few days. I've been checking Jeremy Scott's twitter too. Just to check if he tweets about meeting up with the girls or posting a picture together yada yada. Are the girls and the boys having a colaboration with an american artists or composer, writer? I wonder if that picture of Dara is in the U.S. or in korea. Can't tell.

Guest babiiv214

Ooh! Dara is showing some YG Family Love~ :D

Very Nice Darong! thanks for always updating us fans though you really don't have to

But just the thought of you taking the time off your busy sched, is very much appreciated!

hopefully we'll get news for the girls soon!

I miss the girls rocking the stage and bringing KPOP on FIRE once again, ^^ B)

about some posting some of their favorite and excluding other members, I don't think so

or that it's intentional,since in DC2NE1 peeps there uploads pics but are not at once for all the girls

so people who get to see those will just upload what they saw in there~

and regarding the last pages, it was more of like reposting old pics of the girls

everyone is allowed to post pics here, as long as it's 21 related r the girls are in it~^_^:P

may it be their have more pics, since the thread was dead for awhile~

So just be glad that people actually post pics, and kept the thread going, ;)

it's not that easy finding pics of the girls and sharing them~ LOL!

just trying to explain something, to avoid causing any misunderstanding with the peeps here~

and gotta give Big thanks to YGSRAS!! You guys are awesome, thanks for subbing Dara's KBS Human Theater episodes!! I've been waiting for it since the release of it, Finally i get to understand what they are saying about her

And I really enjoyed it~

Once again, you guys did a great job in subbing!! thank you guys!!

Archived