►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest dragon-rider

111001 Hwangssabu's twitter update

41603726.jpg

Source: Hwangssabu's twitter

Se7en performed in Nolza concert today :wub:

the conflict between K-VIPs and K-BJs is making me so mad now. This needs to stop.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

111001 2NE1 with MTV VJ Boo at “NOLZA” Chiba

412279779.jpg

今日の思い出写真館! 「オレの事覚えてる?」(笑) NOLZA♪♪♪

いやはや!2NE1のライブはかなりヤバかったよ! 数々の韓流のライブを観て来たけど、今までとはまた違う感覚だった♪ 普通に洋楽のガールズグループを観てる感じで、本当にカッコ良かった! 彼女達も2Dより3Dで活きる事が良く解ったし、素晴らしかった☆ 2NE1ありがとう!NOLZA♪

Translation:

Today’s photo for memory! “Do you remember me?” (laugh) NOLZA♪♪♪

Wow wow! 2NE1′s live was just amazing! I’ve gone to see many Korean lives but this one still gave out such a different feeling compared to the ones (I’ve seen) up to now ♪ I felt that they were just the same as Western girl groups so it was really cool! Those girls really understood to live in a more 3D way than 2D so it was spectacular ☆ 2NE1 thankyou! NOLZA♪

Credit: www.twitter.com/MTV_VJ_Boo

Translated by: aNono/Caz@CLtheBaddestFemale.com

Minzy revealed her mom's picture on twitter. Her mom is so cute :lol:

ded402b2609faf7bb6bb308.jpg

Source: Minzy's twitter

Guest dragon-rider

Japan’s TBS Announces Plans to Broadcast “Nolza in Japan” Concert

tumblr_lsf2jaCMRQ1qc7c2ko1_500.jpg

The Tokyo Broadcasting System, better know as TBS, just announced that it will air 2NE1’s 1st Japan Tour “Nolza in Japan” in December. TBS will broadcast the September 20th, Yokohama concert. The concert will air on TBS’ cable-like affiliate, CS Broadcasting channel.

TBS is no stranger to airing concerts as they previously aired the Seoul Osaka Music of Heart 2011 concert as well as the YG Family Concert earlier this year.

Though we have lamented the lack of fancams, it looks like we will be able to see what all the j-fans were gushing about soon enough.

Source: TBS

Translated by aNono @ygladies.com

Guest cristina0422

2NE1's NOLZA Shoots Up to #3 in Oricon Daily Chart 111001

picture3pf.png

110930 - http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/1504/picture6hr.png

From ranking #16 last September 30, NOLZA climbs 13 notches from its previous ranking to #3. Like other 2NE1 albums, their 1st Japan Mini Album has been showing consistency in the chart.

source

Congrats to 2NE1 for the successful 6-day concert in Japan!

Thai Blackjacks, be prepared you guys are next! Show a lot of LOVE to our girls, arasso?

[PHOTOS] AKB48 Yonezawa Rumi Attended 2NE1's NOLZA in Chiba D-2

o0480035911522261493.jpg

o0480036011522261753.jpg

she is part of AKB48's Team K

she also said Dara is kawaii (cute)

source

Guest dragon-rider

111002 DARA's me2day update

21dara131756040026165.jpg

놀자콘서트 일본투어가 끝났습니다. 요코하마..고베..치바 까지.. 6회를 언제 다 돌지? 했는데 벌써 끝이났네요.. 정말 좋은 경험이고 추억이될거에요! 다들 넘 고맙구! 이게 끝이 아니라 투애니원은 이제 시작이니까! 다음에 또 놀러와줄거죠?!? ^_^ 투애니원 놀자!!

The NOLZA Japanese Tour has ended. Yokohoma… Kobe.. and Chiba.. I was wondering, when will we get around to all 6? but it's already over.. It was a really great experience and memory! Thank you to everyone! This isn't the end, 2NE1 is just starting now! Next time you'll come to play as well right?!?^_^ 2NE1 Nolza!!

21dara131756135626868g.jpg

허걱! 콘서트 끝났다고 슬퍼했는데 글세 투애니원 티비도 끝난다네요?!?두둥..ㅠ.ㅠ 이제 진짜 마지막회..진짜 마지막촬영을 마쳤어요..아쉬운맘에 눈물콧물 빼며 너무 울어서 얼굴 띵띵붓고 만신창이 됐어요.. 부다! 부은다라!ㅠㅠ 넘 아쉬워요..이별은 싫어요!!!휘리릭!

Tags: 얼굴 부은 굴욕사진 우리끼리만 보는거에요! 퍼가지말기! ㅠㅠㅋ 센치달옹..

Gasp! I was sad because the concert is over, but now 2NE1 TV is ending too?!? Doodoong..ㅠ.ㅠ Now it's actually the last episode.. I finished the last filming for real.. feeling sad, if you look past my tears and snot, I cried so much that my face swelled up and I've become a total wreck.. Buddha! Swollen Dara!ㅠㅠ It's such a shame.. I hate being separated!!! Whoosh!

This ugly shot of me with a swollen face should only be shared between us! Don't take it out! ㅠㅠ Ke Sensitive Darㅐㅜㅎ..

Source: DARA's me2day

Translated: GEE@YGLadies

Guest dragon-rider

Minzy and Se7en's cute convo on twitter:

wOYcM.jpg

@officialse7en Se7en oppa T.T How are you handsome even in your rehearsals..T.T While watching the rehearsal I was T.T so touched.. T.T Kyaah~~ I'm sad that I didn't get to see the real performance~ T.T Oppa hwaiting!!! ^__^

V3NAj.jpg

@mingkki21 Oh you were watching... I should have done better then^^

ZHa90.jpg

@officialse7en I was watching with a blanket over my head~>_< Woah~T.T If you did even better I might even have fainted...kkk

Source: MINZY's Twitter | SE7EN's Twitter

Translated: limesoda101@YGLadies

111002 MINZY's twitter update

picture12c.png

Thank you very much. 2NE1\'s Japan concerts have now ended. It was really enjoyable!! We\'ve done our very best to answer everyone\'s expectations. From here on we hope that you continue to support us ^^ I love you ♥

Source: Minzy's Twitter

Translated by Jinhae @YGLadies

Guest dragon-rider

111003 DARA's me2day update

21dara131762705735151.jpg

와쌉?!? 일본투어를 끝내고 갖는 잠깐의 여유! 하라주쿠 거리도 걷고 맛있는것도 먹고 지금은 신주쿠거리를 걷고있어요~!^_^ 한국에선 잘 못걸어다니자나요!여기선 알아봐주시는분들도 계시지만 아직은 나름 편히 걸어다닐수있어요! 더 열심히 투애니원을 알려야겟어! 불끈!ㅋㅋㅋ

Wassup?!? Now that the Japan concert tour has ended, I have a short, free time! Walking the distance of Harajuku street while eating tasty food, and now walking through Shinjuku street~! ^_^ In Korea, I can’t really freely walk around that much! Although some people can already recognize me here, it’s still to the point where I can comfortably walk around and relax! I have to work harder to let people know about 2NE1! Determination! Ke ke ke

21dara131763181598415.jpg

길걷다 발견한 리락쿠마 뽑기!!! 빠밤!!! 채린이 줄려고 시도~! 빠밤!!!ㅋㅋㅋ 뽑기도 포스있게!!!…. 하지만 돈만 쓰구 ㅠ.ㅠ 실패했어요.. 아우 어렵네 이거어~! 미안하다 채린아~ㅋㅋ 뽑아서 선물해주려했는데ㅋㅋㅋ

While I was walking down the street, I found this Rilakkuma draw!!! Ppabam!!! I wanted to give it a try so I can give it to Chaerin~! Ppabam!!! Ke ke ke The force to draw it out!!!… But I ran out of money ㅠ.ㅠ A failure.. Awww, it was so difficult~! I’m sorry, Chaerin-ah~ Ke ke I really wanted to draw out one for a gift Ke ke ke

Source: Dara’s me2day http://me2day.net/21dara

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Another ChaeRa's love :wub:

Archived