►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest dragon-rider

Great :w00t: . Their sales are so steady. They have reached the 20 000 mark and 3 times on #1 spot. I heard that only 30% of the sales which occur in concert or event site would count on Oricon. So 2NE1's actual sales are much more than the number reported on Oricon.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest candylove.

can someone tell us what happen in kobe

there was stealing towels,luggage,pulling someone's hair

i dont know who's hair it was.

i'm not sure but I saw on tumblr that CL's hair was pulled and I think some was even ripped out or something :o

here's the link that was on tumblr, there's more info their: http://www.ygladies.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23381&st=0

Guest dragon-rider

The girls were OK. I'm so relieved that they were able to come home safely. So disappointed at those fans' reaction, it was so disrespectful. Just some bad fans, basically most of J- Blackjacks are very nice and polite.

It was reported that the chaos was like a horror movie. Poor my girls, they must be so freaked out. I was so scared last night and I could barely sleep at all until I heard that everything was fine then.

Guest cristina0422

can someone tell us what happen in kobe

there was stealing towels,luggage,pulling someone's hair

i dont know who's hair it was.

The girls were fine. Dara assured that on her me2day. Don't worry now.

Please don't condemn those fans as bad fans. I'm sad and worried about what happened. But you know some people can't contain their excitement especially when they see their idols, the pulling of hair might not be intentional. Let's just hope it won't happen again. Blackjacks, please RESPECT our girls. Just enjoy their music and don't go overzealous.

We still don't know if the stealing of luggages were even true. And the story of pulling of CL's hair is still a rumour, we don't know if it's just blown out of proportion. But Minzy fall during her performance but still manage to continue it like a pro.

The girls are back in Korea now to take a rest and will be back again in Japan for their Chiba concert.

Guest skylovetop

i'm not sure but I saw on tumblr that CL's hair was pulled and I think some was even ripped out or something :o

here's the link that was on tumblr, there's more info their: http://www.ygladies.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23381&st=0

thanks for sharing the link, finally i was able to know what exactly what happen

i was really worried about 2ne1. im glad that they are ok.

^_^

Guest dragon-rider

More fantaken pics at Nolza in Kobe:

BadJU.jpg

iNaKi.jpg

IiqFd.jpg

dcobS.jpg

WgS56.jpg

Credit: OH MY GODDESS! + rh_littlestone + junesista + ohdara

More Nikon photos:

riuFq.jpg

tumblr_ls4yo5k5J81qbwgylo1_500.jpg

UiaKh.jpg

9ZyxX.jpg

Credit: Coolpix Naver Cafe + as tagged + ashotaday.co.kr + welovebom

Guest dragon-rider

[NEWS] 2NE1 grabs 1st place in the Oricon weekly ranking with their debut work, becoming the 3rd international artist/group to do so

Korean girl group 2NE1’s Japan debut mini album “NOLZA” took 1st place in the 10/3 Oricon weekly album ranking. 2NE1 is the 3rd international artist/group to debut at 1st place, following t.A.T.u.’s “t.A.T.u.” in March 2003 and Jang Geun Suk’s “Let Me Cry” in April, 2011. 2NE1, of course, is the first to achieve the brilliant feat of debuting at no.1 for female Korean artists.

As a side note, the 1st no.1 for KARA, also successful as a Korean girl group, was the single “Jet Coaster Love” (released 4/6/2011). SNSD’s 1st no.1 was the album “Girls’ Generation” (released 6/1/2011), and both were the 5th work of each group since debuting in Japan. In terms of the number of days, KARA’s was on 8/11/2011, the 244th day from their Japan debut, and SNSD’s was on 9/8/2010, the 272nd day from their Japan debut. On the other hand, for 2NE1, they took 1st place in just “6 days” since their Japan debut.

The Japan debut mini album “NOLZA” is the first work to be released from YGEX, the new label established by the biggest Korean music production YG Entertainment and avex entertainment. It includes 5 songs that were a hit in Korea, such as “I Am The Best,” the bold electro number that brings forth 2NE1’s unique appeal, “Ugly,” with a catchy melody, and others sang in Japanese.

“I’m too happy and it hasn’t registered yet. With this mini album, we’re showing “the present 2NE1,” so we’ll work hard to show a new form again in our next release. I’d like more and more people in Japan to get to know 2NE1. Thank you.” –CL

“I can’t believe it! But this is the real starting point, so I want to bring even better performances and music and have a good time with everyone. I would be happy if people will continue to have an interest in 2NE1 and support us.” –Dara

“It was unexpected, so I’m very happy. I’m grateful to all those who have supported us. Our activities in Japan have just started, so I think we’ll have more to show in the future than what we’ve already shown. No matter if you’re happy, sad, or having fun, be with 2NE1’s music!!” –Bom

“I think it’s thanks to the many people who loved us and took an interest in us. We’re going to work really hard, and I’d like for everyone to know more and more about 2NE1’s appeal. Please continue to support us.” –Minzy

2NE1 plans to release their next single on 11/16. This single will include the Japanese version of the group’s biggest hit “Go Away,” which was also used as the theme song for Fuji TV’s “Mezanyu~."

Source: BARKS

Translated by: Superior Music@ygladies

After 4 times being #1 on Oricon Daily, now they officially become #1 on Oricon Weekly. I am so proud of our girls. I used to doubt their chance to win in Japan market but now they have proved me their genuine ability.

Archived