►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

posted? 2NE1 1st Japan Tour 'NOLZA in Japan'

fans are lined up for the concert goods in Yokohama Arena!

311185_232024923513376_120434301339106_619096_2064688300_n.jpg

s: 2NE1's Facebook

On 4th October 6pm (KST), there will be a special ep of 2NE1tv for only Japan Tour!

s: MnetKR @ twitter

1100920 DARA Me2day Update

SpCSi.jpg

오늘 일본콘서트 둘째날!!!한참 준비할 시간이죠..그런데!!!두둥..!!!오늘 투애니원 티비 막방..이잖아요..근데ㅠ나 본방사수 못하구 재방도 못보니까 한국에 있는 랙잭이들은 오늘도 내용과 캡쳐,다라짤 등등을 만들어주시겟어용?!?+.+구럼 맘편히~콘서트할수있을듯!^.^

Tags: 오늘 오후 6시 엠넷! 투애니원 티비 시즌3 마지막방송..함께해주세요오~!

Today's the day of our 2nd concert in Japan!!! We took a long time to prepare for it.. but!!! Doodoong...!!! Today's 2NE1tv's last broadcast... it is so.. but ㅠ Actually on a night like this I should be catching the live broadcast no matter what, but I'll definitely not be able to today, won't even be able to catch the rebroadcast.. Blackjacks in Korea must take careful note of the content of today's episodes and cut Dara's parts out for me to see?!? +.+ My heart will feel better like that~ and I'll be able to perform well at the concert then!^.^

Tags: Tonight 6pm Mnet! The last broadcast of 2NE1tv Season 3.. stay together with us till the end~!

Source: Dara's me2day

Translated by nyldeabcd@YGLadies.com

2NE1 Pictures @ ShibuyaTower Records Bigger Pictures

FTxvR.jpg

rehAn.jpg

zY3vr.jpg

UjPNW.jpg

EwLCl.jpg

3KHDs.jpg

SwRma.jpg

UcYi4.jpg

OxkUP.jpg

68vGS.jpg

Source: kao_cediu@twitter

Just heard the J-version of lonely and WOW!! I love their Jpop sound just as much as their Korean. CLs voice is very powerful, I think she does the best conveying the feeling/emotions of the song.  I don't really have a bias in 2NE1 (love them all) but I find myself really looking forward to a solo from CL, because her voice is so versatile I think the album would come out really awesome with lots of genre styles. 

Also I'm a bit late but Gratz on the Nolza concerts in both Korea & Japan. So proud of them, they came a long way and deserve every bit of success they receive. 

2NE1 announces news at their debut live at Yokohama Arena

2NE1 just started their Japanese debut tour on the evening of September 19 at Yokohama Arena. The girls will perform six shows in three cities and it’s predicted that they will bring about 70,000 attendees.

At the concert when the current raised, leader CL announced that they will perform at this year’s Kohaku Utagassen and that they aim to take on the world.

Then green lazers shot out with the words “NOLZA” and, “Let’s play!” in Korean appeared. Through it all, the ace of spades and queen of hearts appeared showing the blackjack hand “21″ and all four members broke through it. After performing two powerful and rhythmical songs DARA played to the crowd, “Everybody let’s play! Are you ready? Let’s go!” and grabbed the hearts of 12,000 fans.

2NE1’s Japan debut event is considered to be a ‘historical’ one for a Korean group entering the Japanese market. SHINee entered and toured three cities and performed five shows but only pulled in about 30,000 fans.

Before the event even started, 13,000 fans lined up at noon for five hours on this opening day. One of fashion highpoints was CL’s outfit. She noted that she went to a vintage shop in Harajuku and bought a stylish punk jacket that has seven patterns that “change”. Also appearing at the opening event were groups BIG BANG and sub-unit GD & TOP as guests.

Earlier in the event when CL announced that they wish to be on Kohaku, she also said that Kohaku is a famous program in Korea so of course they want to be on it. She also added that the girls are aiming for the world. “We hear all our fans in Brazil and want to go London. I want to perform our music on every piece of land.”

2NE1 performed 22 songs and announced that they will release their first single “GO AWAY” on November 16th.

Source: allkpop

2NE1 Sends Tremors Through Tokyo with Debut Concert

The earthquake and tsunami that caused havoc in Japan in March led K-pop band 2NE1 to delay their debut concert there, but it was well worth the wait for local fans earlier this week as thousands gathered at Tokyo's Yokohama Arena.

Waving red and blue glow sticks, some 12,000 fans went wild at the stadium on Monday as the four Korean girls strutted their stuff, whipped out their hip hop dance moves and belted out the tunes that have been reverberating over the East Sea for months.

The concert, which marked the start of the 2NE1's "Nolza in Japan" tour, was such a success that organizers added a follow-up concert on Tuesday.

All 70,000 tickets for the band’s planned concerts in three Japanese cities, including Kobe and Chiba, are sold out, the organizers said. The tickets were priced at 75,000 yen each.

One 29-year-old woman from Chiba Prefecture said the band is unique and totally different from Japanese girl groups. "They are a perfect synthesis of music and fashion," she said.

Testament to the Japanese love of dressing up in costumes, many fans appeared at the arena wearing clothes styled after the pop quartet, such as fluorescent hip hop clothes and funky, pineapple-shaped hairstyles.

After performing for two hours, and showing their flashy personalities to the fullest, the girls wrapped up their two concerts in the capital. They next head to Kobe, where they will sing on Saturday. They have a total of four more concerts planned, including a performance date in Chiba on Oct. 2.

Source: The Chosunilbo

Guest dragon-rider

LONELY PV SHORT VER

Cre: YGLcrazyxcami@YT

The full MV is available for download at iTUNES JAPAN. *Cry a river* Why is it not uploaded on 2NE1's YT ? I don't know Japanese and don't know how to download it from iTunes either *cry*

Btw, a lucky fan was able to caught Dara's lipstick when Dara threw it off the stage in Kiss performance last night. OMG this fan is so lucky !! Catching Dara's lipstick is even more meaningful than catching a bag full of cash falling from the sky.

y_m.jpg?w=270&h=480

Cre: myk_w21@twitter via ohdara

Archived