• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 New Hairstyle?

v4xzb.jpg

credit: me2ne1bb

401704449.jpg

credit: kyoon21

Dara is rockin that purple hair! CL cut her hair? I love their hairstyle! They all look amazing! :wub:

WHAT ABOUT DON'T CRY JAPANESE VERSİON??????

As what @sjaikb said they didn't include "Don't Cry" in their Japan Mini Album. These are the content of NOLZA.

picture3oj.png

picture6cj.png

picture7th.png

2NE1 Will Release Their 1st Single on November 16

picture8fo.png

source

NOLZA Official Goodies

401664551.jpg

401667213.jpg

401667608.jpg

credit: gd_yuki

91847380.jpg

credit: ilovegd21

401748815.jpg

credit: ann9170

401739678.jpg

credit: gd_yuki

I would like to see this style in NolCon

To ALL BLACKJACKS Out There!!!

Mark your calendar on September 21 for 2NE1's debut in Japan.

「NOLZA WITH EVERYONE」

Won't you send your feelings to 2NE1, "CONGRATS ON YOUR JAPAN DEBUT!!" via YouTube or Twitter??

How To Join?

1. Upload congratulation message on Youtube with the title "CONGRATS 2NE1 JAPAN DEBUT"

2. Send a congratulation message in Twitter with hashtag ♯CONGRATS_2NE1

posted?

[110919] 2NE1 - FM Nack5 (GOGOMONZ)

Cr: CLovely0226 @ YT

The Last Ep of <2NE1tv LIVE> - 2NE1's debut in Japan

298800_163634290387096_117481171669075_339645_1122802854_n.jpg

2NE1 finally debuted in Japan. The group is known for their R&B-electric sound, their cool dance performances and their colorful fashion. They appeared on the “Revenge Performance” episode of TV Asahi’s Music Station, and Mnet 's last ep is ready to reveal the exclusive picture of the show on September 20th at 6PM (KST). The girls delivered an energetic live of “I Am The Best” (Japanese version), and received compliments for their unique fashion and verve.

After successfully completing the show, Sandra Park commented, "I was so nervous as it was our first time singing on a Japanese music show", and CL said she got totally exhausted afther performing.

If you want to know the behind story of 2NE1's powerful debut on Japanese music program, watch September 20th at 6PM (KST) on Mnet.

Source: facebook.com/mnetkr

Guest dragon-rider

[sCANS] 2NE1 in Pulp Magazine Philippines

lOZft.jpg

Z5AtV.jpg

T84gS.jpg

B6pum.jpg

89H6o.jpg

oX35C.jpg

2BbIi.jpg

source: eromaknae blog

Taken from: butterinaluvs2NE1@ygladies

Ugly #1 on Usen's JPOP chart

hievm.jpg

Cre: PB77 & Jinhae @ygladies

2NE1's lightsick in Nolza tour, so cute ^^:

L.jpg

tumblr_lrrbz0lp221qhsiqio1_500.jpg

Cre: KONGdot_ZPB@twitter

I heard that GD&TOP is in Nolza tonight :w00t:

Guest dragon-rider

2NE1- Interview on TV Guide with Translation

397577240.jpg

CL

Born on ’91.2.26. Pisces. Blood type A.

I look up to Lauryn Hill and Madonna. And because my father loved 80′s rock, I also like Queen.

I would like to try out monjayaki in Japan, because a lot of people have recommmended that I eat it, so I think it would be delicious.

CL Introduces DARA.

A person who has a long and slender style!?

She may have a weak exterior appearance, but in the inside she is very strong.

She is like 2NE1′s mother.

————————

DARA

Born on ’84.11.12. Scorpio. Blood type O.

Ever since my younger years, I’ve been a fan of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, and I really liked imitating them.

In addition, I am also a big fan of CoCo in Japan! I can eat it everyday and not get tired of it! Ha ha!

DARA Introduces BOM.

She has a strange temperament, but she is a good friend who is lovely and caring.

She is also very charming and it’s always fun whenever she’s around.

———————–

BOM

Born on ’84.3.24. Aries. Blood type AB.

My idols include Mariah Carey and Beyonce, and I especially like the way Beyonce’s stage performances.

In Japan, I would like to eat… macarons!?

And I want to go to a place where there’s a hot spring. Recently, my body has been feeling stressed. Ha ha!

BOM Introduces MINZY.

For someone so young, she’s very prudent, she also has a feminie side that complements her tough side.

She has a charm that I cannot express in words.

———————–

MINZY

Born on ’94.1.18. Capricorn. Blood type O.

Michael Jackson is the artist that I aspire to be, ever since I was young.

In Japan, I want to try out their dumplings. I also want to go to a Gundam shop in Japan.

My hobby is collecting Gundam models and assembling them.

MINZY Introduces CL.

The members each have unique personalities, yet despite that, she has identified them and has been able to lead us well. She acts like our father.

————————

VIOLET PART:

Sound and Fashion, SO COOL! South Korea’s Lethal Weapons Has Landed In Japan!

From the beginning, their sound and fashion is a provocative force in pop. South Korea’s hottest girl group, 2NE1 has finally debuted in Japan.

————————

INTERVIEW PORTION:

Korea’s “next generation pop icons” 2NE1 has made their much-awaited debut in Japan. On September 21, their first mini-album, titled NOLZA, would be released. Here’s the finest of pop, 2NE1, interview sheet:

●CL

NOLZA, in Korean, means “play.” Before we go up on stage, we always huddle and shout that out together. We want to give our all and play in Japan with all our hearts. We also have our first album in mind. Our songs in the 2NE1 album show a great deal of strong personality.

●MINZY

Don’t Stop The Music, which is our 5th song, is the kind of music that puts you in a good mood. If I want to jam or ease my tension, it’s the music that I want to listen to.

●DARA

I AM THE BEST, is our first song in the album, and it’s a good song to play while driving. The verses make you feel good, like you have nothing to worry about.

●BOM

UGLY, is our second song, if you are depressed and want to feel powerful, listen to it!

●DARA

I think that the best song is still I AM THE BEST! Our one song says I’m Ugly.. Then I listen to it, and it’s the total opposite. Haha! It’s fun!

●CL

LONELY expresses the loneliness that a woman may feel, and some people are surprised to know that it’s a 2NE1 song. I believe that 2NE1′s image is that of four strong women. I especially feel like I can be an Iron Woman, but I have a soft and feminine side.. I’m just a girl (T/N: Lyrics in Lonely) Ha ha!

On September 19th, 2NE1 would be meeting 70,000 people for their 1st Japan Tour, “NOLZA IN JAPAN.” This would be the first time that the four members would greet such a huge number.

●CL

The first time we performed in a concert in Japan, we were guests in BIG BANG’s concert. I think that the experience has helped us to face this.

●BOM

It’s always been our dream to do so, and we have come quite far, and have practiced a lot, and we hope to show you our best!

●DARA

It’s a really large-scale tour! I hope that everyone who have fun while playing!

●MINZY

I think that the tour would allow our Japanese fans to see 2NE1′s charm, and also an opportunity to play.

Credits:

Japanese – Korean Translations: NAO

Korean – English Translations: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara

Did you see that? :w00t: CL is the father and Dara is the mother!! ChaeRa is real!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Archived