• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

110911 DARA's me2day update

21dara131571039377306.jpg

21dara131571774583153.jpg

Source: DARA's me2day

Dara is not living in YG dorm now but in her mom's house. I wonder whether she can handle the busy schedule while she has to move so much like that.

dara me2 update

21dara_1315739524_20204.jpg

[ME2DAY][TRANS] Chuseok Special Spolier!Bbabam! JBlackjacks attention!+.+ The most lonely and beautiful MV in 2NE1 MV history created!!Bbabam! Now has one year to go, girl in the umbrella is WHO? Keke Ah..It is secret that I cannot tell but only to me2day friends!abit!^^;; kekeke I took this even during busy schedule~!^_^v

Cr: DC2NE1_TRANSLAT for translation

Oh my!! The MV scene looks so elegant. It's Lonely japanese ver right? I want a bigger picture! :w00t:

OMG! wow..im so excited to see the new lonely japanese mv..beautiful!!

Guest dragon-rider

I see this news on ygex site. Don't know what they are implying. Are they giving us a hint of 2NE1 wearing hanbok in the future? Maybe a CF or something.

[NEWS] Wondering when will Blackjacks see 2NE1 wear Korea’s traditional Costume “Hanboks”

images.jpg?w=199&h=253

Nowadays a lot of Kpop Groups strikes a pose wearing Korea’s National Costume the “Hanboks”. A lot of famous groups have done this like SNSD, Kara, 4minute and Wonder Girls but 2NE1 fans are wondering whenever they see their idols wearing this traditional clothes.

Last time we saw Dara wore this with his brother Cheondung of MBLAQ, Dara wore the Hanboks gracefully and very charming fans wanted to see more of Dara with the rest of the girls.

And lastly Dara posted a picture on her mitu accound CL wearing “Hanboks” which really thrilled fans. Seeing the Baddest Female wear an outfit like that showed her warm hearted attitude and look.

Now, Bom and Minzy when will you stood up to the test and wear this?

I hope when you do its now all the 4 of you ^^

~KennoofYGEX

Source: http://iygex.wordpress.com/2011/09/10/news-wondering-when-will-blackjacks-see-2ne1-wear-koreas-traditional-costume-hanboks/

Guest dragon-rider

BOM Jacket Pick Up

*quoted image*

Source: 2ne10921.com

"I Am The Best jacket pick up" is cool. My favorite is CL's jacket. Bom's one looks fierce and cool too but it's a bit exposing :P It suits sexy Bommie anyway :P

Bom gets entertained with her oxygen mask LOL

tumblr_lrbs9vp8gL1qe521ro3_500.gif

Cre: f*ckyeah2ne1tv@tumblr

Guest Cutie_JaeHwa

[me2DAY] 110912 BOM:

rkpok.jpg

나 모하게?? ㅋㅋ 모두들~~. 즐거운 연휴 보내세요~~~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ 저는 오늘 부터 연휴를 반납하구 비밀리에? 무엇을 준비중 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ히히~~(´-`).。oO(여러분들이 좋아할꺼얌~~) 기대해 주세여~~홧팅홧팅!! 야야야!!!

TRANS:(Guess) what am l doing?? ㅋㅋ Everyone~~. Have an enjoyable holiday season~~~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ The secret of why I returned from the holidays today? Something's in preparation ㅋㅋㅋㅋ hehe~~(´-`).。oO(You guys will like it~~) please anticipate lots~ Fighting Fighting!! Yah yah yah!!!

+

SOURCE:ygladies

Guest dragon-rider

110911 BOM and G-Dragon at Jeju Airport

vzfyk.jpg

Source: jaibbong@Twitter via soh0712@YGL

Even with a blurred picture, her legs are still stunning :wub:

I've heard CL-story has closed down. So sad.

Guest cristina0422

^ ooh...Bom is heading to Jeju? So the rumor must be true. They are filming an MV for Oh Yeah. They said GDTOP will promote in Japan too in October.

v The rumor said that GD&TOP's single will be release in Japan on October 25. It's Oh Yeah with an MV. So this must be what Bom is preparing for in regards to her metoo.

Aww...the convo of Mingkki and Se7en is so sweet. Ofcourse they will take care of each other, they are family.

Guest dragon-rider

Really? An MV for Oh Yeah would be epic! 2NE1 and GD&TOP compete with each others in Japan :w00t:, and Bom is the two-sided spy working for both teams. Haha just kidding :lol: . I get over excited everytime 2NE1 and Big Bang have some collabs

An adorable convo of baby mingkki and Se7en oppa on twitter:

Se7en: Today where oppa performed is the place where you guys will be coming tomorrow!! Today, oppa helped to promote by telling the audience to come tomorrow for 2ne1^^ keke fighting!! Good night~~

Minzy: Nyahahaha~sebong oppa is really a cool oppa who supports us from behind~SO touched TT It’s sebong oppa who takes care of 2ne1~mingkki is so happy~#^^#

Se7en: Even though I want to take care of you guys more, 2ne1 is doing the best so there’s nothing for me to do!!^^ In the future when oppa gets old, you guys have to look after me!!^^

Minzy: Stop joking oppa~^^ I will ensure oppa's future 드리는 힙합요정?! kekeke I promise kekeke

Credit: ygfamilyy@tumblr

2NE1′s Gong Minzy reveals a picture taken with her sister

20100911minzy1.jpg

2NE1‘s dance machine, Gong Minzy, took a decorated picture with her biological sister.

On September 11th, Minzy tweeted, “Spending time with family is the best. Taking a picture with my biological sister. She really doesn’t look like me,” along with the picture above.

In the picture, Minzy and her sister are posing intimately. Gong Minzy is wearing shades while looking surprised, and her sister is doing the signature peace sign pose.

Netizens who came across this picture commented, “The cute image is similar“, “They don’t look alike at all” and “They don’t have similar face structure but they are still sisters“.

Meanwhile, 2NE1 has been preparing for their Japanese tour.

Source: NtN via Nate

Cr: allkpop

Guest cristina0422

396128250.jpg

credit: bomico21

"2NE1, DBSK and more will appear at HEY!x3's IDOLS SPECIAL on September 26."

cr: rashel

they will be back on Hey! Hey! Hey! on September 26 and October 10.

Archived