32oXv.jpg

tqEe7.jpg

Yat6k.jpg

GzqbT.jpg

nQnIo.jpg

Credit as tagged + ygladies gallery

Fan Account: Waiting for 2NE1 in KTX Seoul Station from Daegu

387138420.jpg?w=540&h=722

“I was waiting for them in train station and saw manager with chromehearts which all managers wear hehe And the train finally came!! I was super nervous all my hands lefs arms fingers shivered;;;; Saw the girls coming up then!!!! When they were coming up the elevators, They were giggling and talking together kekeke Looked fine despite busy and exhausting schedules

I waited and when they finally came up, BOM recognized one of my friends as her fan and gave a handwave to her right away!! Girls knew we were waiting up hehe;;; Probably previous manager told them;;

After I saw that I ran to DARA rightaway and gave my letter heehee and asked for sign!!! The manager blocked me but I gave DARA my letter and asked for sign! Manager kept blocking but DARA held her hands out so I gave pen and paper rightaway!!! I felt thrilled coz manager blocked me but DARA held her hand out!!!!! SHE IS ANGEL kyahkyahkyah

I told DARA my name and she asked back so I told again she was so cute!!! when asking back kekeke While signing I asked her if she is tired. She said she is okay and I told her to take rest. Then she asked my nickname which is Ppyong but she just called back “Ppyong”? So I just said you dont have to know heehee

Then sadly a door came in between us so we were about be aparted but I didnt receive my sign paper yet so DARA was like Oh..oh.. Oh.. SO CUTE XD She doesnt have to be worried about not giving it! And I knew I would receive it but She was the one who was worried about not giving sign back kkkkkk WHAT AN ANGELLLLL

After getting it back I told her to rest and ran to MINZY to give my letter but it got too strict the manager took my letter I went close to MINZY but she was signing already! I just gave her my letter hehe Girls were grabbed and pulled by managers;;;^^ So I just gave up signature.. Heehee

Then I found CL walking she looked sleepy hehe Not sure since she obviously wore sunglasses~ But she looked sleepyyy hehe and that’s all…! Girls went down the elevator and here they are going home finally~ They all looked fine and DARA smiled XD only thing i can remember clearly………”

Credit: @DC2NE1_TRANSLAT

2NE1!!! they are the B.E.S.T!

so proud of them!!! i remember back when they debuted in Korea. it's like the same feeling all over again!

im confident that Japan will go crazy about them!

yohooo! 2NE1 is the best! Congrats for the Japan debut!

Guest hayakatsu

the videos have been blocked by asahi TV. any other links? thanks in advance!

[EDIT] THANK YOU!!!^^ eventho i really really didn't like this version of IATB, and wished that they debuted with Hate You instead, i still enjoyed their performance a lot. hehe^^ thanks again!

the videos have been blocked by asahi TV. any other links? thanks in advance!

try this..

http://www.4shared.com/video/77lNOzWo/2NE1_-_I_AM_THE_BEST__Japanese.htm

or

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzAwNzMxOTI4.html

or just go to youku.com just search 2ne1.

Guest cristina0422

Visual Kei J-Rock Band Alice Nine member Shou tweet about 2NE1, Big Bang and Dara

2yynvcn.jpg

Alice Nine Shou's Trans tweet: 2NE1 has natural tune, fashion, and artwork. I like DARA's look. Natural like BIGBANG (δωδ)

- sivviee@twitter

Dara at Music Station

28jyud.jpg

credit:welovedara

I feel like a proud mama watching the girls performance in Music Station. The introduction alone felt like I'm already crying. Aigoo~ Everything seems just like yesterday and now they are advancing in Japan.

Guest dragon-rider

[CAPS] 2NE1 @ Music Station

aBCmj.jpg

maknaes.jpg?w=500&h=287

maknaes2.jpg?w=500&h=308

387824634.jpg?w=426&h=640

16159506.jpg

387707850.jpg

rt9a.jpg

zojrx.jpg

tumblr_lqx4n2F68K1qjvploo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqx4n2F68K1qjvploo2_500.jpg

Source: 2gumi1 // bomico21, _rashel + 2oNEw1 + 2gumi1 + bomico21 + ripolun + yykk2525

Taken from clbaddestfemale + ohdara

Guest dragon-rider

Music Station gifs

tumblr_lqx5oaoG251qmtacdo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqx3r3yMa91qmtacdo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqx3r3yMa91qmtacdo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lqwm43jgqe1qfihljo1_500.gif

TRANSLATION FOR INTERVIEW AT MUSIC STATION

A world renown girls group has finally arrived in Japan.

2NE1!

Leader CL, Bom, Dara, Minzy are the 4 members

The debuted in Korea in 2009 and have received a total of 34 music awards. They’ve become one of Korea’s top artists. 2NE1′s music and fashion has been noticed all throughout the world with Black Eyed Peas’ Will.I.Am and popular designer Jeremy Scott holding high praise towards 2NE1.

And now it’s 2NE1′s first appearance on a Japanese music show!

Host1: How is your first time appearing on Music Station?

CL: Um, even in Korea, this is a famous show so we’re happy and looking forward to it.

Host1: After this, you’ll be singing for us, how do you feel?

Minzy: We got advice from our BB seniors to “go and have fun” but we’re still nervous.

Host1: I see. Well then, please standby.

2NE1: Yoroshiku onegaishimasu (take care of us/pleased to be here… it doesnt translate well in English xD)

Host2: Whilst they are singing, they’d come out in flashy fashion and make up which girls in their teens love to copy. Today’s costumes were also especially made by a designer.

Host1: Made?

Host2: Yes, it’s amazing, right? Today, they’ll be showing us their new song. Here is 2NE1 with I Am The Best.

A/N: You girls did an amazing job today! Well done 2NE1. We’re very proud of you ^^;

Translated by: aNono@SDK

More fancam @ Play Smart Festival

110901 2NE1 대구삼성 PLAY SMART MUSIC FESTIVAL

110901 2NE1-Ugly 대구삼성PLAY SMART MUSIC FESTIVAL

110901 2NE1-I don't care 대구삼성 PLAY SMART MUSIC FESTIVAL

Cre: : gaeburrowcl@YT

Archived